1419 South Jackson Street Suite 104, Seattle, WA 98144 Map · Phone number

About LilyEmme Jewelry

LilyEmme jewelry is inspired by a contemporary, simple, and linear aesthetic. Valerie creates all of the jewelry in her line by hand. Her design aesthetic is a modern one and her favorite pieces to create are the ones that are understated but charming. Simple and elegant.

his his wedding bands
d8c64834a8cb5010 Constellation Ring in Yellow Gold
moissanite engagement ring
3mm and 6mm 14k gold wedding bands
14k gold wedding ring with conflict free diamond
lilyemme jewelry
LilyEmme Jewelry
hers and hers wedding bands
his his wedding bands
d8c64834a8cb5010 Constellation Ring in Yellow Gold
moissanite engagement ring

2 Reviews for LilyEmme Jewelry

Philip · Married on 07/16/2018

I have a fiance and a relationship that is truly one of a kind. I did not want a standard or printing press mill ring for a woman so dear to my heart and for faith journey so unlikely. Getting a custom ring with LilyEmme was the best decision I could have made. During the entire process, Val was attentive to my budget, needs, and wants, and she kept me posted every step of the way. I have dozens of emails that prove it! The outcome was a magnificent ring that my beloved adores. The icing on top? With the components I proposed and Val molded, there is only one ring on earth that looks like the one MY fiance has on her hand. And as long as we can, I'm keeping it that way (sorry no pics, hehe). Thank you Val! Thank you LilyEmme!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tsedal · Married on 12/10/2016

Valerie was great! I noticed her work on Etsy and loved it. I signed up for her newsletter and saw she was having a sample sale. I found a ring I loved and my fiance found one he loved too! We can't wait to wear them!

Sent on 09/20/2016

LilyEmme Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• 1419 South Jackson Street, Suite 104 Seattle, 98144 See on map
    4253069396 (Other Phone Number)
    4253069396 (Fax Number)