Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

• K. Alan Smith, Jeweler
1icbrptbavrtwalkp9w5z0yipkojt7tdphdnyrfkmv8
dsf6983 51 681899 158404998886106
Salt & pepper diamonds
The perfect stacking set!
The perfect stacking set!
Geometric shaped diamonds

60 Reviews for Point No Point Studio

• Aichel

Aichel Campos · Getting married on 09/05/2023

Very impressed.

I first fell in love with one of their creations while helping my best friend plan her wedding a year ago. Seeing the ring made me speechless. After researching the company and learning about their ethics and the sources of their materials, I knew my future wedding bands had to come from them.
    Last weekend my fiancé proposed with my dream ring. He told me about the great lengths the company took to make sure he got my perfect ring even after they had been sold out. He said they were very responsive, understanding, and easy to work with. The ring even got here a bit earlier than expected.
    We've been very impressed all around. We absoluetely love the unique beauty sitting on my finger.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Vic L · Getting married on 12/06/2022

Wonderful Company!

When my fiance and I started looking at rings back In February, we had a hard time finding something that I loved. I knew that I wanted something different than the typical engagement rings out there, and I was hoping for gems that were ethically sourced, along with recycled gold. We came across PNP through Instagram, and as soon as I saw my ring, I knew it was the one I wanted. I couldn't stop thinking about it over the days that followed, so I emailed their customer service and asked for photos of the ring on a hand (which I received within a few hours). I also asked them which wedding bands would work with the ring, and they sent me some different options that they had. Little did I know that my fiance had also emailed them for more information, and he ended up purchasing the ring a few weeks later. He mentioned to me that the purchasing process was smooth, the shipping was quick and covered by insurance (which he really appreciated), and that Julie and her team were wonderful to work with. The ring is beautiful and looks exactly like the photo online, if not more stunning in person. I get compliments on it everyday, and I'm so glad we were able to support a small team of incredible artists! I can't wait to shop for wedding bands from them.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Julia Cirillo · Getting married on 06/30/2022

My fiancé used them to create my ring

My fiancé proposed with this BEAUTIFUL ring when we were in Hawaii ♥️ It was incredible and he got down on one knee and held out this GORGEOUS hexagon Moonstone with two triangle cut diamonds. My ring is custom and was made so beautifully by Point No Point! Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Award

Point No Point Studio FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

• Seattle, 98101 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Point No Point Studio)