Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Bashford Jewelry

Can you tell us what's special about your brand/business?

Bashford Jewelry is an Eco Friendly and Sustainable Jewelry Online Store. Our Mission is to create beautiful jewelry using ethical labor and environmentally responsible sourcing. We research all our diamonds origins, create awareness, and give back to charities we believe in.

What motivated you to start an eco-friendly business/brand?

Bashford Jewelry was founded with the motivation of creating a more sustainable and responsible jewelry industry. We only use Conflict Free Diamonds and Recycled Precious Metals.

What green issues are you most passionate about?

Bashford Jewelry is passionate about reducing the impact of environmentally harmful practices in jewelry creation, chemical disposal and packaging.

How do we do it?

• We only use recycled metals

• Use vintag, Upcycle vintage materials

• Use artisanal methods - non-toxic and with low energy requirements

• Recycle: metal scrap, paper scrap, packaging and shipping materials, as well as use proper chemical disposal procedures and energy-efficient practices in their studios and workshops

• Our lovely packaging is all recycled, recyclable or both.

What advice would you have for other aspiring social and green entrepreneurs?

It takes a lot to start a business, and it's not always easy. Reaching sustainable success requires a lot of research and creativity. It’s more than just getting a new company off the ground because we're concerned about the environment, too. The good news is, there are plenty of ways to start a business and keep things green. Research and research. You need to know how things affect the environment and come up with unique, business-worthy ways to make a positive impact.

Follow Bashford Jewelry on

40 Reviews for Bashford Jewelry

1 User photo

Bashford Jewelry 1

Rick · Married on 06/17/2018

My wife loves her engagement ring. The friendly people at Bashford made the process fun and easy, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who looking for that special piece of jewelry that is both classy and a great value.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kippy · Married on 06/02/2018

I went to Bashford Jewelry because I was looking for something original. I started with their ring builder, it was very easy to use and it was fun to build my own ring.
    I ended up buying a pave diamond ring with an emerald cut stone. I love that its unique and that I got to design it with my fiancé making it all the more special for both of us. Not guess work involved.
    all in all it was a great experience

Sent on 01/26/2018

Jason · Married on 02/03/2018

I highly recommend Bashford for your next jewelry purchase. It was important for my fiancée and I to work with a jeweler that makes ethics a priority when it comes to sourcing their products so we were excited to find Bashford. It was also important for us to be able to create a unique, custom wedding set. Working with their online ring builder was excellent. It was great to be able to select the different options available and see the results in real time on their site and it was very easy, intuitive and fun to explore the many different styles, settings and stones they offer in a wide variety of combinations. Once we placed out order they provided excellent customer service throughout the entire process. Once the rings arrived we were absolutely thrilled with the finished product. The quality and craftsmanship was superb. We were so happy with the wedding set that we are now planning on purchasing Mother’s Day gifts through their site as well. Whether you’re looking for wedding, engagement rings, earrings or necklaces you will be extraordinary pleased with the products and services provided by Bashford Jewelry.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Bashford Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks