Joseph Jewelry

Bellevue, WA View map

Joseph Jewelry, located in Seattle and Bellevue, Washington, creates custom engagement rings and wedding bands. They invite couples to come in and design a one-of-a-kind ring that matches your wishes and vision.

Joseph Jewelry has a relaxed, pressure-free environment as you create a high quality and high-end ring. You will work with one of the jewelers and discuss the ideas you have for the jewelry piece. Then they offer unlimited modifications, 100% satisfaction guarantee, a lifetime warranty, and free shipping within the United States. The custom rings come at an affordable price and available with a payment plan, if needed. The average turnaround time for each custom piece is six to eight weeks. Joseph has a large custom gallery of pieces online that you can view or visit the store in person at any time. They provide appraisal, cleaning, diamond certifications, ring sizing, and stone upgrades as well. Joseph Jewelry offers the following types of pieces

• Custom engagement rings, and wedding bands
  • Recycled Metals
  • Conflict Free Diamonds
  • Lab Created Diamonds
  • Handcrafted pieces
  • Loose diamonds
  • Ring settings
  • Jewelry Repair and Restoration

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks

4.7

E Married on 09/18/2021

We love Joseph Jewelry!

My wife and I got both our engagement rings and wedding bands from Joseph Jewelry, and we absolutely loved working with them. I was worried the process would be stressful and that it might be hard to stick to our budget, but the team at Joseph Jewelry was delightful to work with on designing our custom engagement and wedding rings. They listened to what we wanted, never tried to upsell us, discussed tradeoffs within our budget honestly and openly, and helped us iterate on the ring design to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I always like taking my ring in to be cleaned because the folks who work there are so kind and helpful. Would 100% recommend!
    Jennie Married on 12/01/2019
    We've had my engagement ring and wedding ring done by Joseph Jewelry, as well as bought my SO's wedding band from there. Both experiences were great and easy! I researched a few jewelers and got their quotes before going with Joseph Jewelry and found that their quality is just as great if not better and at a much more reasonable price! The staff are amazing, Andrea helped me both times facilitate the process and was patient and gave great advice on design. We appreciate the no pressure attitude from Joseph Jewelry, they let you look around without following you and they never give you the impression it's all about the sell... which is an experience I've had at a different jeweler. I would recommend Joseph Jewelry to anyone who might be in the market for custom pieces, or even ready made jewelry.
    Craig M. Married on 09/29/2019

Great experience!

Seriously, they couldn't have been better. Tony was great and patiently walked me through the process, and put up with my endless questions and redesigns. No idea or question was a burden and he, and the team, were always quick to respond. Highly recommend them.

Joseph Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much, Craig! It was a pleasure working with you and the ring turned out beautifully. Congratulations to you and Katie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

24 photos · 09/05/2016

10129 Main Street Suite 107 Bellevue, WA, 98004
425-453-8258

Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 6pm
Location of (Joseph Jewelry)
1413 4th Ave Seattle, WA, 98101 See on map
206-736-7348

Monday- Saturday, 10am - 6:30pm Sunday - closed

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding