Hudson Valley Harp Reviews

Hudson Valley Harp 1
Hudson Valley Harp 2

Catherine · Married on 06/28/2019

Out of this world

Shannon was absolutely fabulous! We didn’t have the time to plan our music and let her do her thing. She made everything perfect and will be recommending her to all of our friends!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Natalie Woods · Married on 06/14/2019

Everything we could of imagined

Shannon played during our ceremony at our wedding on June 14th. She was every bit professional as she was lovely to work with. She played so beautifully, my guests kept complementing us on how wonderfully she played. I emailed Shannon some songs I requested and one that I wanted to walk down to that meant a lot to me. When I heard her begin playing as I walked down the isle it was just so special. I highly recommend Shannon as a harpist for any event, she is truly a dream to work with and has such a wonderful talent.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Hudson Valley Harp 3
    Hudson Valley Harp 4
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing sound, wonderful experience

Shannon was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional but extremely friendly. My wife and I selected some songs but Shannon also had a great website with samples of her playing which made it easy for us to decide what we wanted. She played very beautifully and it was a great touch for our ceremony. We highly recommend using Shannon for your wedding or special event as it adds a beautiful touch to hear her playing. Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • ralph

ralph · Married on 06/01/2019

Bloody awesome!!!

What a harpist!!! Her skill....amazing. Her harp....stunning. Her range in playing any piece....uncanny. Her and our guitarist stole the show at the end of our ceremony by playing a bespoke piece that everyone (to this day) continue to speak about. Thank you so much for all that you have done. You are truly awesome and we can't thank you enough for all that you have done.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hudson Valley Harp's reply:

Thank you both for having me! I think everyone could tell the musicians were having the time of their lives and I'm glad we could add a special touch! May your life together be as amazing as your wedding day!
  • Heather

Heather Delaney · Married on 05/04/2019

Elegant Harpist

Shannon was a true delight and it was an absolute pleasure working with her. Everything she played was memorable, and she was fun and down to earth. It could not have been more of a memorable day, Thank you Shannon for sharing your talent on our special day!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Jim

Jim Dwyer · Married on 11/16/2018

Great Experience! Highly recommend!

Shannon is talented, attentive and very professional. She is very easy to work with, and will add a great atmosphere to your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. 5+ stars!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Fan

Fan · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Harpist for the elegant wedding [7/21/2018]

We are so so happy to have Shannon there at our wedding (Both the ceremony and the cocktail hour)!! Before the wedding, she communicated with me about all the details about what we want, what we expect and even what outfit we want her to show up with. She is super reliable, responsive, detail-oriented and professional. That's my impression before the wedding. Also Shannon provides great recommendations of harp music for different settings based on my preferred style. Very helpful and we got it done so promptly.

The wedding day passed so fast and now 3 months passed, I still remember when my dad walked me down the road by the lake, I saw my husband, and the priest and then I saw Shannon! Beautifully sitting there in the perfect pink (matched with my wedding party) with the beautiful harp by the lake. My dad was shaking a little since he was very emotional at that moment, and so did I. But when Shannon's music started, my heart just got so filled with happiness and emotions that made me smile. I am so glad you were there for me, and for everybody. Thank you so much Shannon.

I missed the cocktail hour since we were taking so many photos but all our family and friends were so amazed by the view of the museum terrace facing the lake and hills, with Shannon's harp music in the background. Now they are all convinced that a harp is a must for a wedding haha. So romantic, elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kim · Married on 05/23/2018

Shannon has played many events that I have coordinated. Not only is she fabulously talented and very easy to work with, she is always beautifully dressed, prompt, professional and courteous. I highly recommend the Hudson Valley Harpist!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Shannon is a pro. Everything - her beautiful music, her presence, and her attention to detail. So much more could be said but in summary, we were absolutely delighted to have her play at our wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Angelina · Married on 08/19/2017

Shannon was amazing! She met with us so we could hear her play in person, but also sent us video clips by email for each part of our ceremony (recessional, processional). This made it easy for us to choose the music. She was very reliable, professional, and affordable. We would definitely recommend her!! Everyone commented on how wonderful she was :)

Sent on 09/14/2017

cindy · Married on 08/11/2017

Shannon was simply put - AMAZING! She was so communicative via e-mail, quickly responded to questions, so helpful, and even learned a few new songs with no problem or extra fees, just to make our ceremony more customized! She invited us to meet with her beforehand, which we did. She was so professional, and even when our wedding ran an hour late - she stayed and played for our hour and an additional hour! Everyone was impressed by our talented harpist who made our ceremony sound magical! She went above and beyond for us and we couldn't have imagined going with anyone else!

Sent on 09/18/2017

McKenzee · Married on 05/24/2017

Shannon was professional, well dressed and well prepared for our wedding! She provided helpful suggestions for our ceremony and provided beautiful ambiance for our cocktail hour. She arrived in plenty of time and kept in touch throughout planning, which made our experience stress-free. I would recommend her for any of my friends ceremonies.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Eugenia Heslin · Married on 06/05/2016

Romantic, different and very special!

Shannon is an outstanding musician. She was interested and responsive to our hopes for our event and made several suggestions we would not have heard of otherwise! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2019