Jon Tario Classical Guitar

Clifton Park, NY View map

$450 Most Popular Price

From Bach to the Beatles, I offer classical guitar music for your wedding ceremony. I have hundreds, if not thousands, of songs in my catalog that you can choose from and we will tailor make the set list to songs that are meaningful to you! I can provide sound and microphones and help guide you through a very important part of your wedding ceremony!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$450

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Reception Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 09/27/2020

Jon is THE guy for your special day!

When I began planning my small/intimate wedding ceremony (pre-COVID), I knew I wanted to make it special and include live music. After researching different options and not feeling satisfied by other musicians I had found (vocalists, string quartets, other guitarists etc.), I came across Jon on WeddingWire. He had quite a few sample videos as well as a YouTube page where I was able to hear samples of his work. I immediately knew I wanted to hire him. I emailed him and he got back to me right away. He was so personable and extremely fair with his pricing. I had originally hired him for just our wedding ceremony, but as the months passed and my wedding plans changed a bit due to COVID, I asked him if he would also be willing to play during our post-ceremony dinner, which he was more than happy to do. He sent me plenty of song material that I had lots of time to look through to try and choose music for our ceremony. He played exactly what I wanted, and also played an awesome playlist at our dinner -- we wanted casual/classic pop & rock to keep a fun but chill vibe for our small family & friends dinner. Everyone LOVED the ceremony and dinner music. If I could go back to our wedding day, I wouldn't change a thing about hiring Jon. I can honestly say he was truly one of the best parts of the day. He set such a great mood with the music and it was perfect. He is worth every penny! Don't think twice, go with Jon!
    Erin T. Married on 09/21/2019

We loved working with Jon!

Jon made everything 100% stress-free. He is so laid-back and easy to work with - extremely flexible. When we wanted to have him do a variation of a song that was much slower, he did it beautifully. His services are very reasonably priced and the value was amazing. He arrived early to set up and played the whole time guests were taking their seats. We got many compliments about his playing! We are so happy that we went with Jon! He added so much to the atmosphere of our ceremony!!

Jon Tario Classical Guitar's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for the kind review! You two are a beautiful couple. It was a perfect day. All the best to you and Chris!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Touch to our Wedding Ceremony

Jon was so great to work with. He was thorough, reliable, professional, and added the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! We'd highly recommend him.

Jon Tario Classical Guitar's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki! It was a perfect day and a beautiful ceremony. Best of luck to you and Dave!

1 Barney Road Clifton Park, 12065
Location of (Jon Tario Classical Guitar)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding