Tania Susi Music

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Most Popular Price

Tania Susi Music, LLC. specializes in Solo Violin and ensembles providing live music and entertainment throughout the Capital Region, Southern Vermont and Lake Placid area as well as destination weddings.

• Having the classical training at Juilliard coupled with the performing and entertainment experience Tania Susi Music is able to deliver the quality performance and entertainment that will make your guests rave about your event!
  • I love to celebrate life's biggest moments with my clients! I'm delighted to be part of your day, so let's celebrate and have a great time! I will make the music spectacular!

Events- I am available for Proposals, Elopement Ceremonies, Anniversary Parties and Weddings!

I play both classical and contemporary styles.

• Solo Electric Violin & backing tracks- I am able to bring "my band" with the use of technology (Solo Electric Violin package only).
  • Have you already hired a DJ for your cocktail hour and reception? Guess what? I love working with DJ's to bring the music to life with my performance! You can still hire my services to entertain your guests!
  • Tania Susi Music,LLC is Insured.
  • I use Bose Soundsystem Amplification.
  • Yes, I have a microphone for your officiant.
  • Special Music Requests- learn and arrange special music.
  • Aesthetics- our wardrobe is matched to the aesthetic of your event.
  • Attention to details- I will work with you, your venue, and/or planner to take care of all the" behind-the scenes" work. It is my pleasure to make sure your event is spectacular!
  • There is an ensemble for every budget and event size.

Ensembles - Customize and Build the size ensemble to fit your needs.

• Solo Violin w/backing tracks
  • Violin & Cello
  • Violin & Guitar
  • Violin+ Keyboard
  • String Trio- Two Violins+ Cello
  • String Quartet- Do you like the Vitamin String Quartet? You need this!
  • Did I mention that I play violin in a Dave Mathews Tribute Band? YES- special inquiries only!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Drums
Guitar
Piano
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Janet
    Janet M. Married on 06/03/2022

Magical Splendor

The live music provided by Tania Susi Music gave the wedding and cocktail hour an elegant touch.
    Unlike recorded music, Tania was able to honor the flow of the ceremony and adjust accordingly.
    If beautiful music and expert timing is important to you, look no further than Tania.

Tania Susi Music's reply:

Dear Janet,
    It was such a pleasure to perform in my violin/guitar duo at your daughter's wedding! Your guests were so appreciative and made it easy for us to be at our best! Best wishes to you and your growing family!
    Megan A. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tania Susi - Wonderful Wedding!

Tania was incredible! She was so professional and great to work with leading up to the wedding and very enjoying to work with. Also she had played so beautifully at our wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour! We received so many wonderful compliments from our guest about how great it was. Thank you Tania!

Tania Susi Music's reply:

Dear Megan,
    Thank you. Your wedding at Erlowest was so beautiful. I enjoyed performing by the water and welcoming your guests with my music. You were also very lovely to work with! All the best!
    Tania
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jonathan  Newell
Jonathan Newell
piano

Jonathan Newell, is an accomplished pianist, composer and entertainer. He is a graduate of Ithaca College. Jonathan Newell is the pianist that Tania Susi Music most often collaborates with on classical and multi contemporary styles performances.

Watch us on my youtube channel at Tania Susi Music.

Owner, Tania Susi Music

Hi, I'm Tania. So nice to meet you and have a chance to tell you that one of the reasons I love working in the wedding industry is that there are endless possibilities in making your event fun and unique! Weddings can be classic or wildly re-imagined, and all of that is GOOD! I love bringing my energy to the event and making the magic happen! Music moves people in ways beyond words. It can change how you feel in an instant. It certainly has that effect on me!

My team of musicians is built on professional players that I work well with and always bring positive energy.

Paul Quigley
Paul Quigley
Guitar

A versatile musician, Paul performs on electric guitar as well as classical repertoire.

An accomplished soloist as well as chamber musician. Paul is a member of the Finger Lakes Guitar Quartet, which has premiered music with The Albany Symphony. He holds B.M. and M.M. degrees in Music performance from The Manhattan School of Music.

He is on faculty at The College of St. Rose, RPI and Schenectady County Community College.

Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Tania Susi Music)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding