Lark Strings

Albany, New York View map

$825 Most Popular Price

Lark Strings specializes in beautiful chamber music for any event, budget, and style. We play weddings, cocktail hours, receptions, and business events. We are based in Albany, New York and play throughout the Catskill, Adirondack, Vermont, and Western Massachusetts regions. We have a large library and special requests are always welcome! We have several music ensemble choices, to fit any size guest list, from string quartets to trios, duets, and soloists.

Founded in 2013, Lark Strings has fantastic reviews, a prestigious client list, and we are the prefered music vendor for most Captional Region venues. Our musicians have been playing together for a decade and have the professionalism your wedding deserves. We're prompt, prepared, and sharply dressed. Our library has hundred of pieces in both the classical and pop sections.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$825

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

Katherine Married on 09/16/2017
    The Lark Strings quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were wonderful. Very easy to work with leading up to the wedding, great song list to choose from (including lots of fun non-classical music) and incredibly professional. And most importantly, they played beautifully . My dad is an accomplished violinist, and my husband and I had the idea that he could play with the Lark Strings along to Elvis's Can't Help Falling in Love for our first dance. The Lark Strings made this extremely easy to work out, and I will always be grateful to them for helping this very special moment happen! Highly recommend!
    Tom Married on 10/08/2016
    lark strings was fabulous. we had them for my daughters wedding in the Adirondacks and they played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour at the reception. everyone loved the music--several commented that it made the whole wedding--the music was enchanting. traveled two hours from Albany, arrived on time and smiling. fantanstic!!!!!
    J Married on 10/01/2016
    They are truly top-notch talent. I am seriously obsessed with string renditions of modern songs, and they are amazing at this in addition to classical style. They willingly learned two new songs for our ceremony, and did such a fantastic job with both (Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine and Wake Me Up by Avicii) - Amazing. Everyone was very impressed! I am only sad I didn't make it to my own cocktail hour (I was busy with getting pictures taken), so I could hear more of there amazing music. If you want quality & value, choose Lark Strings! I would re-hire them in a heartbeat.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Albany Albany, New York, 12210
7205600607
Location of (Lark Strings)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding