22 Reviews for Lark Strings

Viola (3)
Cocktail Hour (3)
Instrumental-Trio (1)
21 Lark Strings Reviews

The Lark Strings quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were wonderful. Very easy to work with leading up to the wedding, great song list to choose from (including lots of fun non-classical music) and incredibly professional. And most importantly, they played beautifully . My dad is an accomplished violinist, and my husband and I had the idea that he could play with the Lark Strings along to Elvis's Can't Help Falling in Love for our first dance. The Lark Strings made this extremely easy to work out, and I will always be grateful to them for helping this very special moment happen! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

lark strings was fabulous. we had them for my daughters wedding in the Adirondacks and they played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour at the reception. everyone loved the music--several commented that it made the whole wedding--the music was enchanting. traveled two hours from Albany, arrived on time and smiling. fantanstic!!!!!

Profile Picture tom, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about the Lark Strings! They played our ceremony music and it was soooo beautiful! Although I only heard the processional songs, I remember hearing my song (1000 years) as I walked down the aisle and it was one of the reasons why I was brought to tears! They are a talented group of musicians and there are also a ton of songs to choose from! While guests were arriving we had lots of the Beatles playing and some modern songs. Jessica was great to work with and always made good suggestions and answered my many questions throughout the planning! My only regret is that I didn't have them play during cocktail hour so I could of listened to them more! they are well worth the money! I would recommend the Lark Strings to any bride wanting to make their wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

We used Lark Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they are superb! They are very good and were willing to learn a couple songs that were not on their list they provided us so long as we got the sheet music for them, they will even do all the research on the song and finding the music so you won't even need to do that part either! They are truly spectacular and are sure to impress on your big day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Our interactions with Lark Strings were online via email. They were quick to respond and easy to communicate with, and they exceeded our expectations! The music that the quartet played was beautiful, elegant, and just perfect for our special event! These are concert quality musicians, which made it all the more special to have them at our wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend Lark Strings!

Profile Picture User6993109, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I worked with Jessica for my wedding ceremony and I had a duo of violin and cello. She was so nice to work with and their work was perfect! My guests were very impressed with the song and thought It was such a charming touch! I so recommend them!!

Profile Picture Karina, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't recommend Lark Strings enough. Our wedding was chock full of musicians (including me!). We really put them through the ringer with an entirely new set list of arrangements (some of which were very difficult) and they totally exceeded our expectations. Jessica was a pleasure to correspond with leading up to the event and was always very responsive and professional. The ensemble was flexible with their rehearsal time and a pleasure to collaborate with. And their performance was just outstanding! We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture William, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They arrived on time, played well, and everyone complimented us on the music! Would absolutely hire again.

Profile Picture User4377865, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great job, Lark Strings. Total professionalism. Thank you.

Profile Picture Belinda, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

So glad we went with a string quartet.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were absolutely wonderful! And were so helpful. Jessica was the one I was in contact with and she looked and searched with me to find a string version of "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes for our recessional and succeeded!!! They have such a great selection of music to choose from and helped make the entire ceremony so beautiful :)

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/3/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Your music made our ceremony just perfect!

Profile Picture Sooyeon, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lark Strings was wonderful to work with and helped make our ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture Jordan, 2/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Lark Strings for our ceremony and for the cocktail hour at our reception. The musicians were very professional and their music was wonderful. It really enhanced the atmosphere and created a beautiful ambiance for us and our guests. Choosing Lark Strings for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made and I would definitely recommend them/use them again!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 2/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything was perfect! Thanks, Lark Strings!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Worth every penny! So talented, arrived on time, and played all of our special requests.

Profile Picture User3536797, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lark Strings music is absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend them. They are professional, always on time, and create excellent music! Looking forward to the next time I hear them play.

Profile Picture Jack, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lark Strings did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony! The string trio played the perfect selection of music and set the tone for our ceremony. All the guests raved about how beautiful they sounded! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! We highly recommend Lark Strings for special events and weddings!

Profile Picture Jenessa, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lark Strings' beautiful rich sound was so moving to walk down the aisle to. String quartet was a perfect choice for my ceremony and Lark Strings was top quality and excellent to work with.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were lovely to work with!! Answered any questions and were able to play a specific song I had wanted to walk down the aisle too. They sounded amazing and were extremely easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews