Ballston Spa, New York, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $400
  • Pricing

About Saratoga Piano

Saratoga PIano is a wedding music company and is located in Ballston Spa, New York. Professional pianist Carol Margulies provides melodious music for every stage of a couple’s wedding day. Perhaps you desire a traditional wedding air such as Canon in D. Or you may wish to exchange vows to an instrumental reimagining of a pop song like All of Me. Whatever your preferences, Carol can tailor her versatile repertoire to reflect your musical tastes.

Along with the wedding ceremony, Saratoga Piano offers atmospheric music to accompany cocktail receptions. Carol’s music provides the ideal musical backdrop for guests as they soak up the celebratory soirée. As well as her own extensive catalog that fuses traditional and contemporary songs, she is willing to learn new tunes that are meaningful to you as a couple. A live performance can add such magic to your precious day, and Carol’s musical expertise is the ideal soundtrack.

Other couples have also viewed

• Tania Susi Music

2 Reviews for Saratoga Piano

• Kristen

Kristen D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Just what we needed!

I began communicating with Carol back in March for our October wedding, and all along she was prompt in answering my questions, and super friendly and easy to work with. Carol provided a really great list of music she would be able to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and once I made my ceremony selections I trusted her to go with what she felt would be best for the cocktail hour. She also took the time to visit our venue twice: once to see the space and determine setup with our event coordinator, and a second time while we ran through our rehearsal just so she could time out just how long she should plan to play each song in our processional for. On the actual night of, things seemed to go smoothly and all of the selections were just perfect for the occasion. All in all, I was so glad I selected Saratoga Piano for our wedding and I would highly recommend Carol to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie T. · Married on 01/04/2020

Carol saved my wedding day!

With just two weeks left before our wedding carol responded promptly and saved our ceremony. She was accessible by phone and text and really made our day special. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Saratoga Piano Pricing

Saratoga Piano Price Rates

Saratoga Piano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400
    Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

• Ballston Spa, New York Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 See on map
    Location of (Saratoga Piano)