With over a decade of experience in the music industry, Scott Sanchez has earned a reputation as a highly professional and versatile guitarist who plays a vast range of classical to contemporary popular music. Want some elegant classical music for your wedding ceremony or corporate function and then upbeat jazz and popular hits for your cocktail party or reception? Scott's live guitar music can provide the perfect soundtrack for your special occasion.
EARLY BOOKING ALERT: Scott Sanchez is one of our most popular guitarists. Book him early before his schedule is full!
Scott Sanchez has a Master of Music degree from the Yale School of Music at Yale University. He has performed on international concert series, at weddings, private and corporate events throughout the United States and Europe.
Mr. Sanchez currently has four CD's to his credit, and he has been heard on Public Radio affiliates throughout the U.S.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE SCOTT SANCHEZ:
1. Reasonably Priced - The solo finger-style guitar is capable of producing rich sounding arrangements of your favorite music and can create the effect of many musicians playing simultaneously. It is an advantage to your budget to hire Scott, because as a solo instrumentalist, you will not have to pay for the high price of a band or larger ensemble. It is just Scott and his guitar. Also, there are no hidden fees for his services. Once a price is agreed upon, you will not be told later that Scott "forgot" to mention the price of something. All administrative costs (i.e. preparing the contract, e-mail and phone correspondence, working directly with the caterer or event planner if necessary, etc.) are included in fee.
2. Professional - Scott returns e-mails, phone calls and texts promptly (check out his great reviews) and is always easily accessible throughout the planning process. During your event, he will arrive early to set-up his equipment and will be dressed appropriately for your occasion.
3. Volume Control - Scott has a great sound system that makes it possible for him to be heard. Not so loud that your guests will be drowned out by his sound, but loud enough to be listened to at an enjoyable level. Also, if you need to make announcements, or you have an officiant who needs amplification, you are welcome to hook into his amplifier. This is one less hassle you have to worry about when planning your event.
4. Versatility - Your musical desires are important to Scott, and he will be happy to learn music that you request. He loves music, and plays many different styles from classical to modern contemporary popular music and all points in between. If you have a special song or piece of music that you would like him to arrange for guitar, just ask, and he can make it happen. As an experienced classical, rock and jazz musician, he can also perform on nylon string and steel string guitar.
5. Commitment - Music is like breathing for Scott and he greets each musical event as a unique opportunity to share his love and passion. He will give you his very best to help make your special occasion the wonderful experience you deserve!
"...Colorful and poignant… an authority
and confidence that is most convincing."
Soundboard Magazine (U.S.A.)
"...Possessed of fast and fluent fingers… a
great sense of infectious enthusiasm for
Classical Guitar Magazine (Great Britain)
"...Sanchez retains the elegant
ornamentation, expressive vibrato and
broad, warm tone of the Spanish
Springfield Union News (U.S.A.)
Recommended by 100% of couples
Micaella · Married on 09/29/2017
Scott deserves a 10 star review. He was such a delight to work with planning my wedding, and then he delivered a perfect set the day of. I asked him to learn a song that didn't have the sheet music available, so he learned the entire song just from listening to it! Waiting to walk down the aisle, I was brought to tears when I heard him start to play my song. Everyone raved about how fantastic and skilled he was. We also booked him for cocktail hour, and he provided the perfect background ambiance. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Sanchez for any and all of your wedding music needs! He is kind, professional, and extremely talented. Thanks Scott!Sent on 10/23/2017
Paula Burke · Married on 11/03/2018
Absolutely wonderful to work with!
Scott was wonderful to work with. He arranged Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road, and played it as I walked into my venue. I asked Scott to play non-religious music, Beatles, etc... as guests were arriving, and everyone raved about his selections. I couldn't have asked for more. Scott's music was the absolute highlight of the wedding.Sent on 12/06/2018
Diana Mancini · Married on 10/13/2018
Scott was the perfect choice for our event!
I selected Scott to play at our 50th Anniversary Celebration and I could not have made a better choice! I wasn't certain what I wanted, but knew instantly Scott was it when I heard him play. His music was the perfect complement to our beautiful venue. He is incredibly talented! He was easy to work with, very friendly and flexible. We originally hired him to perform only during cocktails and dinner, but our guests were enjoying his music so much, we asked him to stay an additional hour. I would hire him again in a second!Sent on 01/25/2019
Scott Sanchez, Guitarist Price Rates
Private Event - Wedding
Ceremony & Cocktail Hour