About Scott Sanchez, Guitarist
With over a decade of experience in the music industry, Scott Sanchez has earned a reputation as a highly professional and versatile guitarist who plays a vast range of classical to contemporary popular music. Want some elegant classical music for your wedding ceremony or corporate function and then upbeat jazz and popular hits for your cocktail party or reception? Scott's live guitar music can provide the perfect soundtrack for your special occasion.
EARLY BOOKING ALERT: Scott Sanchez is one of our most popular guitarists. Book him early before his schedule is full!
Scott Sanchez has a Master of Music degree from the Yale School of Music at Yale University. He has performed on international concert series, at weddings, private and corporate events throughout the United States and Europe.
Mr. Sanchez currently has four CD's to his credit, and he has been heard on Public Radio affiliates throughout the U.S.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE SCOTT SANCHEZ:
1. Reasonably Priced - The solo finger-style guitar is capable of producing rich sounding arrangements of your favorite music and can create the effect of many musicians playing simultaneously. It is an advantage to your budget to hire Scott, because as a solo instrumentalist, you will not have to pay for the high price of a band or larger ensemble. It is just Scott and his guitar. Also, there are no hidden fees for his services. Once a price is agreed upon, you will not be told later that Scott "forgot" to mention the price of something. All administrative costs (i.e. preparing the contract, e-mail and phone correspondence, working directly with the caterer or event planner if necessary, etc.) are included in fee.
2. Professional - Scott returns e-mails, phone calls and texts promptly (check out his great reviews) and is always easily accessible throughout the planning process. During your event, he will arrive early to set-up his equipment and will be dressed appropriately for your occasion.
3. Volume Control - Scott has a great sound system that makes it possible for him to be heard. Not so loud that your guests will be drowned out by his sound, but loud enough to be listened to at an enjoyable level. Also, if you need to make announcements, or you have an officiant who needs amplification, you are welcome to hook into his amplifier. This is one less hassle you have to worry about when planning your event.
4. Versatility - Your musical desires are important to Scott, and he will be happy to learn music that you request. He loves music, and plays many different styles from classical to modern contemporary popular music and all points in between. If you have a special song or piece of music that you would like him to arrange for guitar, just ask, and he can make it happen. As an experienced classical, rock and jazz musician, he can also perform on nylon string and steel string guitar.
5. Commitment - Music is like breathing for Scott and he greets each musical event as a unique opportunity to share his love and passion. He will give you his very best to help make your special occasion the wonderful experience you deserve!
"...Colorful and poignant… an authority
and confidence that is most convincing."
Soundboard Magazine (U.S.A.)
"...Possessed of fast and fluent fingers… a
great sense of infectious enthusiasm for
Classical Guitar Magazine (Great Britain)
"...Sanchez retains the elegant
ornamentation, expressive vibrato and
broad, warm tone of the Spanish
Springfield Union News (U.S.A.)
Categories: Wedding Musician