Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

About Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

Classical Guitar Ceremony Music and More

EARLY BOOKING ALERT:  Book Scott early before his schedule is full! Don't forget to ask for the early booking discount.

TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE SCOTT SANCHEZ:

1. Reasonably Priced - The solo finger-style guitar is capable of producing rich sounding arrangements of your favorite music and can create the effect of many musicians playing simultaneously. It is an advantage to your budget to hire me, because as a solo instrumentalist, you will not have to pay for the high price of a band or larger ensemble. It is just me and my guitar. Also, there are no hidden fees for my services. Once we agree on a price, you will not be told later that I "forgot" to mention the price of something. All administrative costs (i.e. preparing the contract, e-mail and phone correspondence, working directly with the caterer or event planner if necessary, etc.) is included in my fee.

2. Professional - I return e-mails and phone calls promptly and am always easily accessible throughout the planning process. During your event, I will arrive early to set-up my equipment and I will be dressed appropriately for your occasion.

3. Volume Control - I have a great sound system that makes it possible for me to be heard. Not so loud that your guests will be drowned out by my sound, but loud enough to be listened to at an enjoyable level. Also, if you need to make announcements, or you have an officiant who needs amplification, you are welcome to hook into my amplifier. This is one less hassle you have to worry about when planning your event.

4. Versatility - Your musical desires are important to me, and I am happy to learn music that you request. I love music, and I play many different styles from classical to modern day popular music and all points in between. If you have a special song or piece of music that you would like me to arrange for guitar, just ask, and I can make it happen.

5. Commitment - Music is like breathing for me and I greet each musical event as a unique opportunity to share my love and passion. You might find another guitarist who charges a little less than I do, but I guarantee that if you hire me your music will be of the highest quality, and I will give my best to help make your event the wonderful experience you deserve!

Ceremony Music

One of the first impressions your guests get is during the pre-service ceremony when first arriving at your wedding. This music is essential for entertaining your guests as they eagerly await your grand entrance. When the processional music begins, this is the signal that your wedding has officially begun. At the close of the ceremony, the recessional music helps announce to the world that you are now married. During the cocktail hour, music can create the perfect mood while your guests mingle before you arrive and celebrate your new life as a married couple.

About Scott

Call today for a free quote: (413) 535-2046. Visit the Wedding page on Scott's website for more information: http://scottsanchez.com/weddings.html

Scott Sanchez has a Master of Music degree from the Yale School of Music at Yale University. With over 10 years of professional experience his live guitar music can provide the perfect elegant touch for your event.

He has performed concerts, weddings, private and corporate events throughout the United States and Europe. His vast repertoire includes a wide variety of music from the Renaissance to Modern Popular music and Jazz.

Mr. Sanchez currently has three CD's to his credit, and he has been heard on Public Radio affiliates throughout the U.S.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We were really lucky to find Scott Sanchez to play for our son's rehearsal celebration! Not only was he totally professional but he added so much to the occasion. He read the atmosphere and geared his music to totally fit the energy level! Just wish that he was hired to play at the wedding reception at the Inn at Erlowest!!!! Thank you so much and will definitely keep you in mind for other joyous celebrations!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Scott deserves a 10 star review. He was such a delight to work with planning my wedding, and then he delivered a perfect set the day of. I asked him to learn a song that didn't have the sheet music available, so he learned the entire song just from listening to it! Waiting to walk down the aisle, I was brought to tears when I heard him start to play my song. Everyone raved about how fantastic and skilled he was. We also booked him for cocktail hour, and he provided the perfect background ambiance. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Sanchez for any and all of your wedding music needs! He is kind, professional, and extremely talented. Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Micaella, 9/29/17, 1 Review

13 Photos

6 VIDEOS

Holyoke, MA 01040   See On Map
413-535-2046 (phone)
Scott Sanchez, Guitarist is a wedding Guitarist & Ceremony Musician Wedding Guitarist Western Massachusetts Guitarist Lenox Wedding Music Stockbridge Guitarist The Berkshire Wedding Guitarist Albany Wedding Guitarist Saratoga Wedding Guitarist New York Wedding Guitarist Springfield Ceremony Musician Best Ceremony Musician Classical Guitarist Western Massachusetts Ceremony Musician Beatles Guitarist Jazz Guitarist Boston Guitarist from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont. Scott Sanchez, Guitarist is a professional wedding Guitarist/ Ceremony Musician that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in pre-service, processional, recessional, interlude and cocktail hour music for your beautiful occasion and lifelong memories..