29 Reviews for Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
25 Scott Sanchez, Guitarist Reviews

We were really lucky to find Scott Sanchez to play for our son's rehearsal celebration! Not only was he totally professional but he added so much to the occasion. He read the atmosphere and geared his music to totally fit the energy level! Just wish that he was hired to play at the wedding reception at the Inn at Erlowest!!!! Thank you so much and will definitely keep you in mind for other joyous celebrations!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Scott deserves a 10 star review. He was such a delight to work with planning my wedding, and then he delivered a perfect set the day of. I asked him to learn a song that didn't have the sheet music available, so he learned the entire song just from listening to it! Waiting to walk down the aisle, I was brought to tears when I heard him start to play my song. Everyone raved about how fantastic and skilled he was. We also booked him for cocktail hour, and he provided the perfect background ambiance. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Sanchez for any and all of your wedding music needs! He is kind, professional, and extremely talented. Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Micaella, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott Sanchez was an absolute pleasure to work with! He has been responsive throughout and very helpful in offering suggestions for what song to select for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Scott is a very talented musician, and we are so happy that he was a part of our wedding. We received multiple comments from our guests as well on how well he performed and we highly recommend him for any wedding or private function!

Profile Picture Irina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Guitar

Scott was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding! The arrangements he created for her ceremony we're beautiful and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott provided the most perfect back drop to our day. He has unmatched talent, and has exquisite professionalism.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

Scott's music was a big hit at our reception cocktail hour. He was responsive to our requests and played beautifully. Overall a very positive experience.

Profile Picture Adam, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was an incredible addition to our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone. He created two beautiful interpretations of songs that we love for our ceremony and he was extremely accommodating as our plans shifted and changed. We feel so grateful that he was a part of our day!

Profile Picture User7281247, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mr Sanchez was absolutely fantastic. He was there promptly as he said he would be. His talent shined through and many of our guests complimented us on his music. Anyone would be well advised to have him perform at any function. He continued to play as the guests made their way past the receiving line. This was not in my original request but was very welcomed. If I have an opportunity in the future I will certainly use his service again.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

My guests were highly pleased with Scott's musical talents! Thank you Scott for a memorable day!

Profile Picture Maddie, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was terrific -- he played at our ceremony and reception. He was always very prompt and responsive to any questions and requests. He was able to accommodate our specific song requests for the ceremony and the vibe we wanted for the reception music (Bossa Nova) during cocktail hour. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a talented professional. With all of the different vendors and personalities you deal with when planning a wedding, it is nice to work with someone who is so dependable and straightforward! Best of luck Scott on your future gigs! - Matt & Scott

Profile Picture Matt, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott Sanchez is amazing ! From the very beginning, Scott starts off strong. He'll send you a repetoire of songs he can play, happy to give you recommendations, and happy to learn songs requests. With the program set, he basically executes completely flawlessly. He is WORLD CLASS. Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect. You won't regret hiring him - Geoff

Profile Picture Geoff, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott performed at our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. Not to mention a wonderful musician! Scott saved the day by filling in after a last minute cancellation by another guitarist and I am glad everything worked out the way it did!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was really an incredible addition to our wedding. While he obviously knows everything about classical, spanish and other areas of music, he also is a very accomplished and talented guy and can play basically anything that you can dream up. My wife walked down the aisle to the beatles, and we exited to bob marley - and he played a host of melodic and engaging tunes all around this. The cocktail hour was great, and his selections were impeccable - along with his gear (right sound, volume, clarity, etc). And of course, in case it's important to you, he was totally clean-cut looking and exceedingly nice!

Profile Picture User5133164, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott's performance was the icing on the wedding cake so to speak. Scott Sanchez was asked to perform for a pre=ceremony, ceremony, and during the wedding dinner. Scott was given creative license to choose the music, with the exception of a ceremony choice. Scott was professional and attentive to our emails. Working with Scott was stress free; from the first contact we made he was able to put us at ease. Scott's performance at our wedding ceremony and dinner is still discussed by my friends and family. His performance added the ambiance to the wedding we desired. Scott exceeded our expectations, and no matter how large or small your event is Scott Sanchez is the performer you want.

Stress free to work with, a talent beyond words can describe, and an overall a true professional !!!

I can go on and on .... bottom line is do not hesitate to have Scott Sanchez perform at your event. He will exceed your expectations, as he did ours!!!!

Profile Picture Steven, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Simply wonderful experience. Professional and very talented! Easy to work with and provided lovely music for the event. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was the easiest person I worked with for our wedding ceremony! From the gig submission to the day of the event, he was extremely quick to communicate. He arranged our favorite song at no additional charge to play during our ceremony, he showed up very early, brought a battery-powered amp (remote location, no electricity), played beautifully, and was extremely kind. He even sent the sheet music of his arrangement of our song to us after the event. Our guests have musical backgrounds and everyone could tell how talented he is - they sang along to songs after the ceremony as he played for us during picture-taking. We highly recommend Scott for your event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was a pleasure to work with! He came on time, was extremely accommodating, and professional. We had him scheduled for just after our ceremony, and Scott came right on time and set up very quickly. He is also extremely talented - we got numerous requests for his contact information and a number of compliments. The mood he set was so elegant, which was our goal in hiring a guitarist. I whole heartedly recommend Scott - he added the type of ambiance where everyone could relax and have a nice time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!”
- Elizabeth E

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. He worked with us and played every piece of music we requested. He accompanied a vocalist beautifully. I would recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was a star in every aspect of our wedding. He was very available by email during the planning phase. As we were trying to select the right music, he provided excellent guidance, and he was flexible enough to learn a foreign wedding march for the benefit of my family!
On the day itself, Scott came early - one less thing to stress about - and set up. The music he played as the guests entered was so perfect for the occasion - dreamy yet happy. It provided the perfect backdrop! He also played during the cocktail hour, and our guests provided so many compliments on his performance. I can really recommend him in every aspect.

Profile Picture Ole-Petter, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

"Scott was fantastic! He was so professional, and was always in contact with me via phone and email to make sure everything went well for my big day. He is so talented, and the music he played for my wedding was outstanding. Thank you, Scott for making my wedding day so perfect!!!”

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I knew we wanted guitar music for our wedding (during the ceremony and cocktail hour). We listened to samples from several musicians, and Scott Sanchez was significantly better than the rest, yet did not charge a higher fee. (The fees were exactly the same between all of the musicians we considered). We met with him, and he played some samples to get a sense of what kind of music we like. However, he also went above and beyond in many ways. He learned a new (very difficult) piece that was a favorite of my grandfather. He also created a new arrangement for our recessional, at my husband's request. He was very friendly, professional, and took care of all of the logistics and equipment on his own. We didn't have to worry about anything. I would recommend him highly and without reservation to anyone who wants to hire a guitarist. (He also has a wide repertoire with many styles.)

Profile Picture Laura, 6/30/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott Sanchez is a gem! He is an incredibly talented musician and so easy to work with. For a very reasonable price, he performed the ceremony music and during the cocktail hour of my wedding. For no additional cost, he even arranged and learned a new song for us. Otherwise, we deferred to Scott's expertise for song selection, and his choices were perfect. Scott never took more than 24 hours to reply to any email or phone call; many times he replied with the hour. He is very professional and an incredible musician. If you are looking for a classical guitarist, hire Scott! He will not disappoint.

Profile Picture L, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Scott was extremely responsive and had a great repertoire. He asked all the right questions when we first spoke, helping finalise another detail for the wedding whilst knowing that he would do a great job, which of course he did!

Profile Picture Sam, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Scott Sanchez played at my wedding ceremony on May 24, 2014. He is very talented and everyone enjoyed his guitar playing. Working with him was very easy. He responded quickly to every email and was very detailed and organized in all interactions. He advised on selections and was able to accommodate some special pieces as well. Overall he was wonderful to work with. Highly recommended! Thank you Scott.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/24/14, 1 Review