Scott Sanchez, Guitarist Reviews

34 | Albany, NY

34 Reviews for Scott Sanchez, Guitarist

Paula Burke · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Scott was wonderful to work with. He arranged Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road, and played it as I walked into my venue. I asked Scott to play non-religious music, Beatles, etc... as guests were arriving, and everyone raved about his selections. I couldn't have asked for more. Scott's music was the absolute highlight of the wedding.

Kaci · Married on 09/28/2018

Scott is amazing! He played at my Wedding Ceremony and it was so perfect. He is so talented and professional, easy to work with and self reliant. i recommend him if your looking for someone special to add to your amazing day!

Kaitlin Vignali · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional!

Working with Scott was an absolute joy. Wedding planning can be hectic with a lot of different vendors. I never had to worry about Scott or follow up with him, he was extremely proactive and professional. He played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautifully -- very talented classical guitarist. Thanks Scott!

Jes · Married on 09/01/2018

Scott was professional and responsive from the very beginning. I received a number of compliments on his music after the ceremony and the pieces I asked him to play were beautiful. I would definitely recommend researching him!

Regina · Married on 08/12/2018

Scott was terrific! His music was beautiful and was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! He was also super easy to work with! We would definitely recommend Scott Sanchez!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Regina for your thoughtful words. It was my pleasure providing music for your beautiful wedding. All the best to you and Chris for a long and happy marriage!

Donna · Married on 10/20/2017

We were really lucky to find Scott Sanchez to play for our son's rehearsal celebration! Not only was he totally professional but he added so much to the occasion. He read the atmosphere and geared his music to totally fit the energy level! Just wish that he was hired to play at the wedding reception at the Inn at Erlowest!!!! Thank you so much and will definitely keep you in mind for other joyous celebrations!!!

• I

Irina · Married on 09/16/2017

Scott Sanchez was an absolute pleasure to work with! He has been responsive throughout and very helpful in offering suggestions for what song to select for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Scott is a very talented musician, and we are so happy that he was a part of our wedding. We received multiple comments from our guests as well on how well he performed and we highly recommend him for any wedding or private function!

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding! The arrangements he created for her ceremony we're beautiful and I would highly recommend him.

Mary · Married on 08/12/2017

Scott provided the most perfect back drop to our day. He has unmatched talent, and has exquisite professionalism.

Adam · Married on 05/20/2017

Scott's music was a big hit at our reception cocktail hour. He was responsive to our requests and played beautifully. Overall a very positive experience.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to rate my services. I had a great time providing music for you and Robert. Best, Scott

Richard · Married on 10/01/2016

Scott was an incredible addition to our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone. He created two beautiful interpretations of songs that we love for our ceremony and he was extremely accommodating as our plans shifted and changed. We feel so grateful that he was a part of our day!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! It was my pleasure providing music for your beautiful wedding in The Catskill Mountains.

Cindy · Married on 09/17/2016

Mr Sanchez was absolutely fantastic. He was there promptly as he said he would be. His talent shined through and many of our guests complimented us on his music. Anyone would be well advised to have him perform at any function. He continued to play as the guests made their way past the receiving line. This was not in my original request but was very welcomed. If I have an opportunity in the future I will certainly use his service again.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Hi Cindy, Thanks for your kind words. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! It was my pleasure to provide music for your event. Best, Scott

Maddie · Married on 09/04/2016

My guests were highly pleased with Scott's musical talents! Thank you Scott for a memorable day!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Hi Maddie, Thanks for writing your thoughtful review. It was my pleasure to provide music for your beautiful wedding! Best, Scott

Matt · Married on 07/16/2016

Scott was terrific -- he played at our ceremony and reception. He was always very prompt and responsive to any questions and requests. He was able to accommodate our specific song requests for the ceremony and the vibe we wanted for the reception music (Bossa Nova) during cocktail hour. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a talented professional. With all of the different vendors and personalities you deal with when planning a wedding, it is nice to work with someone who is so dependable and straightforward! Best of luck Scott on your future gigs! - Matt & Scott

Curran · Married on 06/24/2016

Book Scott! I promise, you'll be so happy you did. Scott played at our June 2016 wedding - he provided pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour music. He played superbly throughout. We asked him to create new arrangements for our processional and recessional songs, both of which originally have lyrics. His arrangements were lovely and did great justice to the songs. In addition to his great musicality, he was professional before and during the wedding. Pre-wedding, he was extremely responsive to any question we emailed to him, and he made great suggestions and gave good advice when asked for his professional opinion. Day of, he arrived early, was dressed formally, and was setup and ready to go with time to spare. All that, and his services are reasonably priced. He's such a skilled player that you can skip the quartet - Scott plays like multiple musicians all in one.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Hi Curran & Dennis, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It was my pleasure playing music for you and your appreciative guests! Best, Scott

Geoff · Married on 09/19/2015

Scott Sanchez is amazing ! From the very beginning, Scott starts off strong. He'll send you a repetoire of songs he can play, happy to give you recommendations, and happy to learn songs requests. With the program set, he basically executes completely flawlessly. He is WORLD CLASS. Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect. You won't regret hiring him - Geoff

Sent on 09/22/2015

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thanks Geoff! I felt honored to be part of your and Christina's beautiful wedding at Shakespeare on the Hudson.

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Scott performed at our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. Not to mention a wonderful musician! Scott saved the day by filling in after a last minute cancellation by another guitarist and I am glad everything worked out the way it did!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was my pleasure to play at your intimate and beautiful wedding.

Scott was really an incredible addition to our wedding. While he obviously knows everything about classical, spanish and other areas of music, he also is a very accomplished and talented guy and can play basically anything that you can dream up. My wife walked down the aisle to the beatles, and we exited to bob marley - and he played a host of melodic and engaging tunes all around this. The cocktail hour was great, and his selections were impeccable - along with his gear (right sound, volume, clarity, etc). And of course, in case it's important to you, he was totally clean-cut looking and exceedingly nice!

Steven · Married on 06/06/2014

Scott's performance was the icing on the wedding cake so to speak. Scott Sanchez was asked to perform for a pre=ceremony, ceremony, and during the wedding dinner. Scott was given creative license to choose the music, with the exception of a ceremony choice. Scott was professional and attentive to our emails. Working with Scott was stress free; from the first contact we made he was able to put us at ease. Scott's performance at our wedding ceremony and dinner is still discussed by my friends and family. His performance added the ambiance to the wedding we desired. Scott exceeded our expectations, and no matter how large or small your event is Scott Sanchez is the performer you want.

Stress free to work with, a talent beyond words can describe, and an overall a true professional !!!

I can go on and on .... bottom line is do not hesitate to have Scott Sanchez perform at your event. He will exceed your expectations, as he did ours!!!!

Peggy · Married on 10/12/2013

Simply wonderful experience. Professional and very talented! Easy to work with and provided lovely music for the event. Would highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Scott was the easiest person I worked with for our wedding ceremony! From the gig submission to the day of the event, he was extremely quick to communicate. He arranged our favorite song at no additional charge to play during our ceremony, he showed up very early, brought a battery-powered amp (remote location, no electricity), played beautifully, and was extremely kind. He even sent the sheet music of his arrangement of our song to us after the event. Our guests have musical backgrounds and everyone could tell how talented he is - they sang along to songs after the ceremony as he played for us during picture-taking. We highly recommend Scott for your event!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2013

Scott was a pleasure to work with! He came on time, was extremely accommodating, and professional. We had him scheduled for just after our ceremony, and Scott came right on time and set up very quickly. He is also extremely talented - we got numerous requests for his contact information and a number of compliments. The mood he set was so elegant, which was our goal in hiring a guitarist. I whole heartedly recommend Scott - he added the type of ambiance where everyone could relax and have a nice time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!”
    - Elizabeth E

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Scott did an excellent job at my daughter's wedding. He worked with us and played every piece of music we requested. He accompanied a vocalist beautifully. I would recommend him for any event.

• O

Ole-Petter · Married on 09/01/2012

Scott was a star in every aspect of our wedding. He was very available by email during the planning phase. As we were trying to select the right music, he provided excellent guidance, and he was flexible enough to learn a foreign wedding march for the benefit of my family!
    On the day itself, Scott came early - one less thing to stress about - and set up. The music he played as the guests entered was so perfect for the occasion - dreamy yet happy. It provided the perfect backdrop! He also played during the cocktail hour, and our guests provided so many compliments on his performance. I can really recommend him in every aspect.