Scott Sanchez, Guitarist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

• Talia
    Talia S. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Kind, easy going and the music was perfect

We got married in a tiny covid style backyard ceremony just this past weekend. Scott was responsive and professional throughout the planning process, showed up on time and absolutely MADE the atmosphere. His music was so beautiful even neighbors poked their heads out to enjoy it! He was also incredibly respectful and communicative about covid procedures and I would recommend him highly for your wedding or special event! Thank you, Scott!
  • CJ Driessen
    Cj Driessen Married on 09/05/2021

Everything went perfectly

Music was absolutely perfect for before, during and after the ceremony. Scott was very responsive when planning and also helpful with suggestions. He can play a wide range of music and also learn any song but we went with classics. Listen to / watch his work - you can't go wrong!
    Steven G. Married on 05/22/2021

Made Our Day Perfect!

Scott was very easy to work with and flexible. My wife and I wanted Disney themed songs for our ceremony and he killed it! Scott also provided us a nice mix of music for cocktail hour. He was a big highlight of our special day. When we had to postpone our wedding, Scott was so easy to reschedule with and made the whole process a lot less stressful! He is not a vendor that you will have to check in on a lot. He is professional and organized!
  • Francine
    Francine P. Married on 08/08/2020

Scott is brilliant!

Scott is amazing! Scott is very responsive to email and phone. We had no trouble reaching him and talking logistics through. In terms of music, Scott is no doubt talented and a pleasure to listen to. I loved his choices of songs on my wedding and my guests told me how wonderful he was after. We asked Scott to learn a song for us, and despite asking him so late, he made an arrangement for us and gave it to us after. Please don't hesitate to hire him!
    Emily Married on 11/02/2019

Book Scott!

I can confidently recommend Scott to any bride or grooming looking for a ceremony musician! He's talented, professional, and very affordable. Booking Scott was the best dollar for dollar decision I made for my wedding BY FAR. You won't regret it!

Hi Emily,
    Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. It was my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Andrew
    Andrew L. Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Scott was amazing on the guitar. He hits every note beautifully and had no problem playing our requested songs. His response was great and price was perfect. Would highly recommend him.

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thanks Andy, I really enjoyed providing music for you! All the best to you both for a beautiful life together.
    Anna R. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful classical guitar at its finest!

Scott Sanchez with his marvelous talent on the guitar made our wedding everything we dreamed of! Thank you, Scott! You are the best!

Hi Anna,
    Fabulous! I am happy that you enjoyed the music. Wishing you many happy years of love and health!
    Haley Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful day made even more beautiful!!

Scott made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour absolutely beautiful. Everything went PERFECTLY, it was better than I could have imagined. It was exactly what I wanted. Scott is so incredibly talented and professional.

Hi Haley,
    Thanks for your kind words. I was happy to be part of your beautiful wedding. Wishing you both many years of love and happiness in your marriage!
  • Tyler
    Tyler Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Addition to Our Day

We hired Scott to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour. I really can't describe how magical it felt for my husband and I when we walked down the aisle, but Scott's playing was a massive part of that magic. All of our guests raved about the guitar and I can confidently say that the live performance added something extra special to our wedding day. Scott was professional, courteous, responsive, and his playing was top notch. He has a massive repertoire of songs to pick from and was happy to learn new ones when we requested it. I would highly recommend Scott to any couple that is considering a live guitarist for their special day.

Hi Tyler,
    Thanks so much for your kind review. I am delighted that I was able to provide music for your wedding!

All the best to you both for a magnificent life filled with love and happiness!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Set for Elegant Cocktail Hour!

Scott was a true gentleman, professional and a true talent. He played for our cocktail hour after our wedding and his playlist and quality of music was un-paralleled! The guests were talking about his music all evening and it truly added to the elegance of our Boston North End wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone-you won’t be disappointed but astounded at his music! You could hear every song, but his music didn't overpower the event, rather added to it. Thank you Scott for the wonderful music you added to our wedding day-we will never forget it!

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thanks for your thoughtful review. I really enjoyed being part of your wedding! Wishing you many happy and loved filled years of marriage!
    Rich R. Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent and very talented guitarist

Scott Sanchez played classical guitar music at the reception for my son and his new bride on 10/19/19. Scott was very easy to work with, very talented, and very accommodating. Fees were reasonable, especially for the extremely beautiful music that he provided. The music was at a perfect volume--it could be easily heard, but not overpowering. One of our guests is a nationally known professional pianist and teacher, and mentioned to me that she was very impressed with his musical expertise. In addition to the music, Scott allowed me to use one of the microphones that he had set up so that guests could make some toasts/roasts.

I would not hesitate to ask Scott to play again at another function in the future.
    Paula B. Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Scott was wonderful to work with. He arranged Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road, and played it as I walked into my venue. I asked Scott to play non-religious music, Beatles, etc... as guests were arriving, and everyone raved about his selections. I couldn't have asked for more. Scott's music was the absolute highlight of the wedding.
    Diana M. Married on 10/13/2018

Scott was the perfect choice for our event!

I selected Scott to play at our 50th Anniversary Celebration and I could not have made a better choice! I wasn't certain what I wanted, but knew instantly Scott was it when I heard him play. His music was the perfect complement to our beautiful venue. He is incredibly talented! He was easy to work with, very friendly and flexible. We originally hired him to perform only during cocktails and dinner, but our guests were enjoying his music so much, we asked him to stay an additional hour. I would hire him again in a second!
    Kaci Married on 09/28/2018
    Scott is amazing! He played at my Wedding Ceremony and it was so perfect. He is so talented and professional, easy to work with and self reliant. i recommend him if your looking for someone special to add to your amazing day!
    Kaitlin V. Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional!

Working with Scott was an absolute joy. Wedding planning can be hectic with a lot of different vendors. I never had to worry about Scott or follow up with him, he was extremely proactive and professional. He played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautifully -- very talented classical guitarist. Thanks Scott!
    Jes Married on 09/01/2018
    Scott was professional and responsive from the very beginning. I received a number of compliments on his music after the ceremony and the pieces I asked him to play were beautiful. I would definitely recommend researching him!
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 08/12/2018
    Scott was terrific! His music was beautiful and was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! He was also super easy to work with! We would definitely recommend Scott Sanchez!

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Regina for your thoughtful words. It was my pleasure providing music for your beautiful wedding. All the best to you and Chris for a long and happy marriage!
    Donna Married on 10/20/2017
    We were really lucky to find Scott Sanchez to play for our son's rehearsal celebration! Not only was he totally professional but he added so much to the occasion. He read the atmosphere and geared his music to totally fit the energy level! Just wish that he was hired to play at the wedding reception at the Inn at Erlowest!!!! Thank you so much and will definitely keep you in mind for other joyous celebrations!!!
    Micaella Married on 09/29/2017
    Scott deserves a 10 star review. He was such a delight to work with planning my wedding, and then he delivered a perfect set the day of. I asked him to learn a song that didn't have the sheet music available, so he learned the entire song just from listening to it! Waiting to walk down the aisle, I was brought to tears when I heard him start to play my song. Everyone raved about how fantastic and skilled he was. We also booked him for cocktail hour, and he provided the perfect background ambiance. I HIGHLY recommend Scott Sanchez for any and all of your wedding music needs! He is kind, professional, and extremely talented. Thanks Scott!
  • I
    Irina Married on 09/16/2017
    Scott Sanchez was an absolute pleasure to work with! He has been responsive throughout and very helpful in offering suggestions for what song to select for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Scott is a very talented musician, and we are so happy that he was a part of our wedding. We received multiple comments from our guests as well on how well he performed and we highly recommend him for any wedding or private function!
    Beth Married on 09/09/2017
    Scott was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding! The arrangements he created for her ceremony we're beautiful and I would highly recommend him.
    Mary Married on 08/12/2017
    Scott provided the most perfect back drop to our day. He has unmatched talent, and has exquisite professionalism.
    Adam Married on 05/20/2017
    Scott's music was a big hit at our reception cocktail hour. He was responsive to our requests and played beautifully. Overall a very positive experience.

Hi Adam,
    Thanks for taking the time to rate my services. I had a great time providing music for you and Robert.
    Best,
    Richard Married on 10/01/2016
    Scott was an incredible addition to our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone. He created two beautiful interpretations of songs that we love for our ceremony and he was extremely accommodating as our plans shifted and changed. We feel so grateful that he was a part of our day!

Scott Sanchez, Guitarist's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! It was my pleasure providing music for your beautiful wedding in The Catskill Mountains.
    Cindy Married on 09/17/2016
    Mr Sanchez was absolutely fantastic. He was there promptly as he said he would be. His talent shined through and many of our guests complimented us on his music. Anyone would be well advised to have him perform at any function. He continued to play as the guests made their way past the receiving line. This was not in my original request but was very welcomed. If I have an opportunity in the future I will certainly use his service again.

Hi Cindy,
    Thanks for your kind words. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary!
    It was my pleasure to provide music for your event.
    Best,