16 Meadow Rd, Rexford, NY 12148 Map · Phone number

About Bill Flanagan - Hammered Dulcimer

The hammered dulcimer has such a nice sound and is a very unique instrument. One of the best things about having hammered dulcimer as your wedding ceremony music is that most of your guests will have never heard this instrument before, yet it is a sound that just about everybody instantly falls in love with. This makes it very memorable and unique! Please visit my website to hear sound samples. Also, please note that I do NOT play harp as indicated in the FAQ. Wedding Wire required me to select from a list of instruments, and of course hammered dulcimer was not among the choices. Such is the life of a hammered dulcimer player! :)

1500x1000 9
1200x1656
1500x1014

2 Reviews for Bill Flanagan - Hammered Dulcimer

Amy · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I will soon celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. To this day, one of our favorite memories of our special day is having Bill play Hammerd Dulcimer at our wedding. His music is so magical and truly exquisite. Many guests commented on what a wonderful addition the unique music was! I can recommend Bill with the outmost confidence that you will be more than pleased!

Cheryl · Married on 07/04/2008

My husband and I were looking for something different for our ceremony music. We found Bill who plays the Hammered Dulcimer (you can go to his website to hear what it sounds like). He went above and beyond the call of duty. We met with him to choose the songs that we wanted played (all original) and then we also decided to have my cousin sing at the wedding and Bill offered to play acoustic guitar to acommpany her. We got together for a practice and he recorded her singing and sent her a copy so that she could practice!! The music for the ceremony was beautiful, and he also played the cocktail hour as well. We recommend him 100%!!!!

Bill Flanagan - Hammered Dulcimer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo