Clifton Park, NY 12065 Map · Phone number

About The Upstate Harpist

Leah's graceful harp music will help create an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication at your special event. Leah has had extensive experience providing beautiful music for such occasions as wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and wedding receptions. Leah prides herself on the attention she gives to clients and looks forward to helping you select the perfect music for your wedding day.

gazeboWEB
front
blacktuningWEB

45 Reviews for The Upstate Harpist

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

To say that the music that Leah creates with her harp is great would be the largest understatement! The music that Leah creates is the most amazing and beautiful sound and we are so happy to have found her. Leah provided a fantastic repertoire for our Catholic Church wedding and our guests had nothing but positive things to say about her. It was so great working with a harpist who was familiar with how a mass went and she went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. We definitely recommend Leah The Upstate Harpist to anyone who is in need of a musician for their special day!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

If I could give Leah 1,000 stars, I would.... She was absolutely amazing to work with and went above and beyond for us! After having some communication issues with our Deacon about our ceremony program, Leah stepped right in and rectified everything and I did not have to worry about a thing! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a professional yet personable performer for any type of event, especially your wedding!! Thank you so much Leah, you were truly amazing

Sent on 06/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2015

Leah is amazing! The harp is such an elegant and beautiful touch to a ceremony. For me this was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. Leah is great because she is open to learning music and incorporates modern songs into her portfolio. We even kept the harpist through cocktail hour and it added some elegant background music while people chat and munch. Several people commented to me on how they truly enjoyed the harp.

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Upstate Harpist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp