G & Co Bridal Reviews

G & Co Bridal 3
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 07/27/2019

Great experience!

Giuliana did a great job with my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was very professional and listened to my requests. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Savanah

Savanah · Married on 04/26/2019

Giuliana is amazing!

Giuliana is amazing to work with, she is flexible and always responds quickly. From the moment I hired her for my wedding hair and makeup she always checked in to make sure my needs were met and my stress levels were down (as much as they could be). If you have made it to this page then you have found the perfect hair & makeup artist!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    G & Co Bridal 4
    G & Co Bridal 5
    G & Co Bridal 6
  • Jessica

Jess · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding Hair and Makeup

Giuliana was available to assist me with my hair and makeup last minute when my original plans fell through! She worked me into her schedule for a trial before the wedding and listened to my request for a natural look. She worked extra hard to curl my (very straight) hair, which stayed wavy through the ceremony and reception. Everyone was complimenting my hair and makeup! I would absolutely recommend G & Co Bridal.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Stefania · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Giuliana did an amazing job on my makeup for my big day. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dream come to life. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! Have recommended her to all my future bride friends!

Sent on 01/06/2019