Forever Fossilized Videography Reviews

117 | Wyoming, MI

117 Reviews for Forever Fossilized Videography

Elle · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Perfect magical amazing

If you want people who really get you, who really love you, and will make you look like a couple of hotties in love, then you HAVE to go with them. These talented people have a special place in my heart for all time. They did my brothers wedding and mine and I recommend them to everyone I know. Looking back, there are of course things I’d do differently when it comes to our wedding , but I can tell you without hesitation, that these people were the best choice we made.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Leah Meadows · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

It happened, we got engaged! I called Forever Fossilized almost immediately because I knew it would be well worth it and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. We had such a seamless experience with Katie and Joe. After meeting with them, my future husband and I were that much more excited about our big day! We discussed our likes and dislikes, the timeline of the wedding, and other little tidbits regarding us and our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Katie and Joe made themselves at home by getting busy capturing footage. They got so many good shots and when they needed us to do something, it was simple to understand what they wanted from us. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. The quality is fantastic and we are so excited to cherish the video for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jena Krueger · Married on 12/31/2018

So glad we went with Forever Fossilized!

We were initially not sure we wanted a videographer and decided to go for it, and I’m so glad we did! They were so great to work with, very organized and I felt like they worked with all our other vendors seamlessly. It was amazing how unobtrusive they were, but they captured everything - when we watched our video it seemed like they were a team of 10 instead of 2.. The video is beautiful, I’ve watched our mini clip over and over and tear up every time. We are so glad we went with Forever Fossilized, I couldn’t have better things to say!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Samantha U · Married on 11/02/2018

Forever Fossilized is a vendor you absolutely need!

We absolutely loved working with Forever Fossilized! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors during the wedding and were able to capture amazing shots. The final video was stunning and the edited highlight clip was fantastic. Their price is affordable and you get all that you pay for and more. The cherry on top: Katie is super down to Earth and great to work with! We highly recommend Forever Fossilized!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicole, September 2018 Wedding

My husband and I are so happy we hired Forever Fossilized to capture our wedding day! We highly recommend Katie and Joe from Forever Fossilized to anyone looking for or thinking about hiring a videographer for their special event. They were very organized, friendly and so easy to work with. Even our photographers were excited to work with them again! The memories they captured and then created into a movie will forever be one of our most treasured keepsakes! Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jenica · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe and Katie were so easy to work with. They were fun, patient and accommodating and worked well with my photographers. I have seen snippets of videos they got from my reception, and am so excited to see the full video. I know it's going to be amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kari Chartier · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Videographer

Highly recommend Forever Fossilized Videography!! Our video is amazing, and we love the fact that we can relive our special day over and over again. They do amazing work and are great to work with!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Forever Fossilized as our wedding videographer. Katie and Joe were extremely nice and easy to work with. Their response time to any emails with our questions were very fast and always informative. The wedding day went by so fast and we are so happy that we have a video that we can watch all the time to re-live our day. They captured all of the perfect moments throughout the whole day. I will be sure to recommend them to any couples looking for a videographer! We received so many compliments from our highlight video that I cannot wait to show family and friends the full length video.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Andi6688

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely couldn't be happier that we chose Forever Fossilized (Katie and Joe) to do our wedding video. They were incredibly responsive to emails and calls in the months leading up to the wedding and amazing to work with on the wedding day. They are true professionals, and our highlight video has already left us speechless. We cannot wait to watch the full-length video, and are so thankful we chose them to immortalize our wedding day for us and for our families. Thank you Katie and Joe for everything.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Katie and Joe did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We love our video and are so happy we chose Forever Fossilized to capture our special day, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Ryann Work · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryann & Matthew White: Wedding 07/08/17

Katie and Joe were instrumental in making our wedding day such a perfect event. From start to finish they were very friendly, professional, worked brilliantly with the other vendors and the shots they took with the drone were just spectacular! I think they use it in some of their promos?! Our friends and family were amazed with the video they produced and I would recommend them to anyone. It also helps that Katie and Joe are really nice, good people. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2017

I'll put it this way: immediately after the ceremony I said "That was so fast, I'm so glad we got a videographer!". Immediately after watching the final video, my husband said "I'm so glad we got a videographer!".

As the bride, I cannot stress how fast the day goes and how much of your wedding you don't actually see. As much as we love our photos, having video of your vows, the speeches, your guests having fun and all the special details is invaluable.

Katie and Joe were great to work with! They're just cool, down to earth people who quickly got what we wanted and delivered an amazing video. With two photographers and two videographers, I was nervous about have a "crew" constantly around us but that was not the case at all. I honestly hardly even noticed them, they just captured what we were already doing with the photographer and just did a handful of separate shots. The best part was when we snuck away and did some really cool shots with the drone - everyone was amazed and surprised by those.

Overall we're extremely happy with our video and we're so thankful we hired Forever Fossilized. We'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chelsie · Married on 06/17/2017

Forever fossilized was so easy to work with created a beautiful video without me hardly knowing they were there! They captured every detail of the day but put together a movie that was very succinct and something we can watch on our anniversary for years to come! It was very magical and excellent quality we especially loved the shots that they took with a drone!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything about our experience with Katie and Joe was perfect. They worked with us from a distance on Skype, emails and phone calls to make sure everyone knew the plan before the big day. I felt completely confident in them the whole time, and it put me at ease knowing I could just trust them to do their thing without having to worry about yet another detail. On the day of the ceremony, they blended right in and worked well with our photographers. We had a unique situation of have a reception a few weeks later in PA closer to where we grew up, and they were able to finish our video in time so we could show it there. It was absolutely perfect. As a bride, it's so fun watching all the moments you missed while you were getting ready in your room before the ceremony. It helps you feel how special the day is to everyone, not just you :) I initially didn't think we needed a videographer because weddings are so, so expensive already, but I am recommending one to everyone in the future. If you're in western Michigan, I promise Katie and Joe will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Blanca · Married on 05/25/2017

We love the quality work and the service was excellent. Definitely recommend Forever Fossilized or your special event !!

Meaghan · Married on 05/20/2017

Joe and Katie were absolutely wonderful to work with. They captured our big day perfectly and we have received so many compliments on our highlight video. I would highly recommend Forever Fossilized as your wedding videographer vendor. With all the stress of planning a wedding, it was comforting knowing that this part of the day was in good hands!

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

I feel so lucky that we used FF. I brag about them to everyone! When my husband and I first discussed our wedding we agreed immediately that we didn't need a videographer. However, as the ceremony got closer and closer we read and heard more and more how valuable they are after the fact and how many brides regret not getting one. With this in mind I did some research and came across Forever Fossilized. Katie was super quick getting back with me, amazingly transparent when answering any and all questions, and sooo friendly when booking. On the day of they showed up and set up with no bother to me, were extremely professional working with other hired venders, and did an AMAZING job! Our video is my favorite wedding memory. FF truly captured our day and had our video to us when we returned from our honeymoon only 2 weeks later!!! I can't say enough good things about this company. I would insist that anyone who is considering them to book IMMEDIATELY!!!

Kaylin · Married on 09/02/2016

We can't thank Forever Fossilized enough! This awesome duo is professional but fun and so easy to work with. We booked them over a year before our wedding and they were great at keeping in touch with us. Always quick to respond to any questions when they randomly pop in your head during the planning process. We met with them before our wedding to get to know each other and talk about exactly what we were hoping for which put us completely at ease for the big day. When an unexpected family emergency occurred, Katie and Joe handled it with professionalism and confidence that didn't make us question our decision once. Our video is everything we hoped for and more, something we will cherish forever. We highly recommend this awesome team! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/16/2016

We were recommended to use Forever Fossilized for our video from friend's who would not stop raving about them. We were not disappointed!! There were so easy to get ahold of and super willing to answer any questions we had over the phone before booking with them. Before the wedding we meet up with them to discuss all of the moments we wanted to make sure they captured and places for them to set up. The day of the wedding they were wonderful. Katie hung out with me (the bride) and Joe was with my husband. My photographer raved about them as well. Katie and Joe did not get in the photographers way but somehow were still able to capture everything. Of course we made sure Katie and Joe had time to get some awesome shots when we were out taking pictures. They put together everything so nicely and I still watch our highlight video often and our wedding was in July! I can not say enough good things about Forever Fossilized!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful Katie and Joe of Forever Fossilized! I was very particular in what I had in mind for our wedding video, and after doing a lengthy online search for our videographer, we came across their website. Every video I watched was so beautiful and when a few of them made me cry, I knew Forever Fossilized was the one for us! Katie and Joe were excellent with communicating, and quickly answered every question I had. A few days before our Wedding, Katie called to check in and see how everything was going and ask any additional questions. On the day of our Wedding, the two split up and Joe went to record the guys and Katie was with us girls. Both of them were extremely helpful and wonderful to have around. We received our video within a very reasonable time-frame (I know of some brides who had to wait several months) and I must say, it was EVERYTHING we hoped for! We gave copies of the video to our families, and everyone loved it too! If you're considering Katie and Joe at Forever Fossilized, I promise you, you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lily · Married on 05/28/2016

Loved working with Katie & Joe from Forever Fossilized for our wedding video. They were professional, personable & the finished video is truly a treasure. We were planning our wedding from out of town & they made an extra effort to connect with us over Skype since we were unable to meet up in person prior to the wedding day weekend. They took the time to get to know our what was important to us (i.e. capturing the ceremony in the cathedral, video messages from our parents and bridal party, coordinating with our wedding planner & photographers, etc). We chose the documentary style and have loved reliving our wedding day through their videography. Highly recommend Forever Fossilized!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Adrienne · Married on 10/17/2015

We did the best package and are so glad we did! Katie and Joe were amazing! Katie was with me and my bridesmaids all day and even helped our bus find the chapel! I felt like I had an extra bridesmaid! They are amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I hired Forever Fossilized to capture our wedding day last October and we were not disappointed! I highly recommend Katie and Joe from Forever Fossilized to anyone looking for or thinking about hiring a videographer for their special event, you won't regret it! They were very organized and responsive to our questions. They took time to meet us prior to our wedding day where they let us know what to expect and provided us with suggestions to get the best video possible. On our wedding day they communicated with us all day long. When we had to make some unexpected last minute changes to our location for getting ready, they were flexible and understanding, and made sure they were where they needed to be to capture our special memories. The memories they captured and then created into a movie will forever be one of our most treasured keepsakes! Absolutely and completely worth every penny and more!

Sent on 03/23/2016

very good people to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2015