Forever Fossilized Videography Reviews

124 | Wyoming, MI

124 Reviews for Forever Fossilized Videography

Elle · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Perfect magical amazing

If you want people who really get you, who really love you, and will make you look like a couple of hotties in love, then you HAVE to go with them. These talented people have a special place in my heart for all time. They did my brothers wedding and mine and I recommend them to everyone I know. Looking back, there are of course things I’d do differently when it comes to our wedding , but I can tell you without hesitation, that these people were the best choice we made.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kate T. · Married on 02/09/2020

Hire Forever Fossilized Now!

I highly recommend booking Forever Fossilized! Forever Fossilized was super helpful and responsive from the start! The day of, they were so easy going and fun to be around, it was easy to act natural in front of them. We cried several times watching the preview on social media and the full length video - they did such an incredible job making it personalized and special to us! Wedding day goes by so fast, it's a blur. The ability to relive our wedding day and hear the speeches, pick up on details we didn't notice, and see all of our friends and family having a wonderful time is worth it! Book Forever Fossilized right now, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • David

David J Nieuwkoop · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend Forever Fossilized!

Katie and Joe captured every detail of our wedding day. We could not be happier with the results.  They both were so easy to work with and truly listened to what we had in mind.  With both of them filming and utilizing multiple cameras they didn't miss a thing. During the ceremony they blended into the background and we didn't even realize they were there. They captured everything on film from well before the wedding started until well after the first dance. Next came the editing process and putting it all the pieces back together as they told our story.

The video Forever Fossilized created is much more than a series of events captured on film.  This video tells a story.  It tells our story - as they capture each moment and make a lasting memory.  Fading in,  fading out, finding the right music to match the mood and capturing our excitement frame by frame seemed effortless. Watching the video it was quite apparent that these guys have perfected their craft, as the flow of both the ceremony and reception were both professional and spot on.  Every word captured, every heartfelt song heard and every emotion displayed.  It was truly a work of art.

The short video that's also included in the package captures highlighted moments of our entire event.  This video tells our story from start to finish in just over 3 minutes.  It's perfectly edited and immediately brings you right back to the fond memories of our wedding day.

The wait time to receive your video depends on how many weddings were filmed before yours.   However, it's well worth the wait knowing one of the most important days of your life will soon become part of your personal video library, so that you can relive your special day again and again.  Katie did a great job keeping us updated as we anxiously awaited the news of its completion.  Your video playlist of the short video, ceremony and reception comes on a USB stick or DVD discs and is delivered complete with movie popcorn and treats.  Every last detail is considered and included.  Whatever the highest rating is, we give Forever Fossilized an additional 12 stars.  All things considered, it's a chunk of change, but with such quality and professionalism, for us it was money well spent.

Something to be aware of is that Forever Fossilized only takes cash, check or money orders.  So make sure you plan ahead to have cash available for both your deposit and balance as they do not take credit cards.  But again, I cannot emphasize enough that this video memory is done so well that we're certain it will become one of your most cherished possessions!

David & Dan

Sent on 01/05/2020

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

We loved working with Katie and Joe!!! They caught all the perfect moments from our day, we laughed, we cried, and smiled through the whole thing!!! They even caught the moments we didn’t know were happening and mean so much to us now after the fact! My now husband was totally against a videographer since we already had a photographer, he finally admitted that it was the best money we spent on the wedding! We never knew when they were filming or not which made the whole experience so comfortable! Wouldn’t recommend anyone besides them! They are so go with the flow, easy to work with and got everything back to us in a timely manner!!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Ursula

Ursula Lopez · Married on 09/21/2019

Very professional

Katie and Joe were great! They were so attentive the entire day. They caught all of our important moments and all the fun ones too! They were so helpful with anything we needed and were very personable with our families. You could even tell they were enjoying themselves too which also showed their passion and love for what they do. We wouldn't have changed a thing! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Krysten · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend

Katie and Joe were awesome to work with! They are very personable and worked with our ideas while giving us their knowledgeable insight as well. Our video turned out amazing and they were super easy to work with from start to finish, making sure everything was perfect for us! Would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent videographer team!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Leah Meadows · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

It happened, we got engaged! I called Forever Fossilized almost immediately because I knew it would be well worth it and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. We had such a seamless experience with Katie and Joe. After meeting with them, my future husband and I were that much more excited about our big day! We discussed our likes and dislikes, the timeline of the wedding, and other little tidbits regarding us and our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Katie and Joe made themselves at home by getting busy capturing footage. They got so many good shots and when they needed us to do something, it was simple to understand what they wanted from us. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. The quality is fantastic and we are so excited to cherish the video for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Thomas · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Spring Wedding

Using Forever Fossilized for our wedding was such a great decision. We were unsure about the whole thing and decided late in the game to hire a videographer. In the nicest way possible...We barely noticed they were there :) They were able to capture so many incredible moments between us as a couple and our guests while just blending into our day. Forever Fossilized absolutely made our special day that much better by capturing smiles, laughs, and dance moves...lots of dance moves. Great at their craft and even better people. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jena Krueger · Married on 12/31/2018

So glad we went with Forever Fossilized!

We were initially not sure we wanted a videographer and decided to go for it, and I’m so glad we did! They were so great to work with, very organized and I felt like they worked with all our other vendors seamlessly. It was amazing how unobtrusive they were, but they captured everything - when we watched our video it seemed like they were a team of 10 instead of 2.. The video is beautiful, I’ve watched our mini clip over and over and tear up every time. We are so glad we went with Forever Fossilized, I couldn’t have better things to say!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Samantha U · Married on 11/02/2018

Forever Fossilized is a vendor you absolutely need!

We absolutely loved working with Forever Fossilized! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors during the wedding and were able to capture amazing shots. The final video was stunning and the edited highlight clip was fantastic. Their price is affordable and you get all that you pay for and more. The cherry on top: Katie is super down to Earth and great to work with! We highly recommend Forever Fossilized!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicole, September 2018 Wedding

My husband and I are so happy we hired Forever Fossilized to capture our wedding day! We highly recommend Katie and Joe from Forever Fossilized to anyone looking for or thinking about hiring a videographer for their special event. They were very organized, friendly and so easy to work with. Even our photographers were excited to work with them again! The memories they captured and then created into a movie will forever be one of our most treasured keepsakes! Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Brittany Johnson · Married on 08/25/2018

So happy we chose forever fossilized!!

Wow! Deciding on forever fossilized to be our videographer was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding! From start to finish Katie and Joe were friendly, professional and responsive with any questions I had. My husband wasnt sure about hiring a videographer but said immediately after we watched our video ‘Wow it’s scary that we almost didn’t get a videographer!’ Also, it’s great they are a team so they can be two places at a time as well as get different angles throughout the day. I can’t tell people enough how awesome it is to be able to watch a video of all the moments you didn’t see during the day as well as relive the wedding since the day goes by so fast!! Forever fossilized you guys are seriously the best!! Hire them to capture your wedding day-trust me you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jenica · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe and Katie were so easy to work with. They were fun, patient and accommodating and worked well with my photographers. I have seen snippets of videos they got from my reception, and am so excited to see the full video. I know it's going to be amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kari Chartier · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Videographer

Highly recommend Forever Fossilized Videography!! Our video is amazing, and we love the fact that we can relive our special day over and over again. They do amazing work and are great to work with!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Forever Fossilized as our wedding videographer. Katie and Joe were extremely nice and easy to work with. Their response time to any emails with our questions were very fast and always informative. The wedding day went by so fast and we are so happy that we have a video that we can watch all the time to re-live our day. They captured all of the perfect moments throughout the whole day. I will be sure to recommend them to any couples looking for a videographer! We received so many compliments from our highlight video that I cannot wait to show family and friends the full length video.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Andi6688

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely couldn't be happier that we chose Forever Fossilized (Katie and Joe) to do our wedding video. They were incredibly responsive to emails and calls in the months leading up to the wedding and amazing to work with on the wedding day. They are true professionals, and our highlight video has already left us speechless. We cannot wait to watch the full-length video, and are so thankful we chose them to immortalize our wedding day for us and for our families. Thank you Katie and Joe for everything.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Katie and Joe did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We love our video and are so happy we chose Forever Fossilized to capture our special day, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Ryann Work · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryann & Matthew White: Wedding 07/08/17

Katie and Joe were instrumental in making our wedding day such a perfect event. From start to finish they were very friendly, professional, worked brilliantly with the other vendors and the shots they took with the drone were just spectacular! I think they use it in some of their promos?! Our friends and family were amazed with the video they produced and I would recommend them to anyone. It also helps that Katie and Joe are really nice, good people. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2017

I'll put it this way: immediately after the ceremony I said "That was so fast, I'm so glad we got a videographer!". Immediately after watching the final video, my husband said "I'm so glad we got a videographer!".

As the bride, I cannot stress how fast the day goes and how much of your wedding you don't actually see. As much as we love our photos, having video of your vows, the speeches, your guests having fun and all the special details is invaluable.

Katie and Joe were great to work with! They're just cool, down to earth people who quickly got what we wanted and delivered an amazing video. With two photographers and two videographers, I was nervous about have a "crew" constantly around us but that was not the case at all. I honestly hardly even noticed them, they just captured what we were already doing with the photographer and just did a handful of separate shots. The best part was when we snuck away and did some really cool shots with the drone - everyone was amazed and surprised by those.

Overall we're extremely happy with our video and we're so thankful we hired Forever Fossilized. We'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chelsie · Married on 06/17/2017

Forever fossilized was so easy to work with created a beautiful video without me hardly knowing they were there! They captured every detail of the day but put together a movie that was very succinct and something we can watch on our anniversary for years to come! It was very magical and excellent quality we especially loved the shots that they took with a drone!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything about our experience with Katie and Joe was perfect. They worked with us from a distance on Skype, emails and phone calls to make sure everyone knew the plan before the big day. I felt completely confident in them the whole time, and it put me at ease knowing I could just trust them to do their thing without having to worry about yet another detail. On the day of the ceremony, they blended right in and worked well with our photographers. We had a unique situation of have a reception a few weeks later in PA closer to where we grew up, and they were able to finish our video in time so we could show it there. It was absolutely perfect. As a bride, it's so fun watching all the moments you missed while you were getting ready in your room before the ceremony. It helps you feel how special the day is to everyone, not just you :) I initially didn't think we needed a videographer because weddings are so, so expensive already, but I am recommending one to everyone in the future. If you're in western Michigan, I promise Katie and Joe will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Blanca · Married on 05/25/2017

We love the quality work and the service was excellent. Definitely recommend Forever Fossilized or your special event !!

Meaghan · Married on 05/20/2017

Joe and Katie were absolutely wonderful to work with. They captured our big day perfectly and we have received so many compliments on our highlight video. I would highly recommend Forever Fossilized as your wedding videographer vendor. With all the stress of planning a wedding, it was comforting knowing that this part of the day was in good hands!

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

I feel so lucky that we used FF. I brag about them to everyone! When my husband and I first discussed our wedding we agreed immediately that we didn't need a videographer. However, as the ceremony got closer and closer we read and heard more and more how valuable they are after the fact and how many brides regret not getting one. With this in mind I did some research and came across Forever Fossilized. Katie was super quick getting back with me, amazingly transparent when answering any and all questions, and sooo friendly when booking. On the day of they showed up and set up with no bother to me, were extremely professional working with other hired venders, and did an AMAZING job! Our video is my favorite wedding memory. FF truly captured our day and had our video to us when we returned from our honeymoon only 2 weeks later!!! I can't say enough good things about this company. I would insist that anyone who is considering them to book IMMEDIATELY!!!

Kaylin · Married on 09/02/2016

We can't thank Forever Fossilized enough! This awesome duo is professional but fun and so easy to work with. We booked them over a year before our wedding and they were great at keeping in touch with us. Always quick to respond to any questions when they randomly pop in your head during the planning process. We met with them before our wedding to get to know each other and talk about exactly what we were hoping for which put us completely at ease for the big day. When an unexpected family emergency occurred, Katie and Joe handled it with professionalism and confidence that didn't make us question our decision once. Our video is everything we hoped for and more, something we will cherish forever. We highly recommend this awesome team! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2016