Sculpted Films

Grand Rapids, MI View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Our beloved previous clients certainly say it better than we ever could! So check out our reviews to see what it's like to work with us.

We are an inclusive wedding videography and photography company, prioritizing our couples' joyful wedding experiences above all else.

Congratulations on your engagement! And thank you for taking the time to check us out and considering us to share in and capture your big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Adalene
    Adalene C. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding photos and videos are the most precious thing we own.

Our wedding photos and videos are the most precious thing we own. Working with Alex and Brittany was comfortable, inspiring, and flawless. They met with us prior to discuss the vision of our wedding and get to know us. On our wedding day, we felt like we were working with friends, which made us comfortable in front of the camera. We were also confident that they would capture all the love and special moments from the day. When we got our photos and videos, we were blown away. They are stunning and unique.

I am writing this review around our first anniversary, and I can tell you that our photos and videos are now priceless. The investment to work with Sculpted Films is worth every penny. You won't ever regret being able to relive your wedding day, but you will regret not capturing it. Hire Sculpted Films and have them tell your story.

All our love! Addie and Derek
    Kirsten M. Married on 04/11/2020

Best in Class Videographers

Alex and Brittany are absolutely incredible! They have such an eye for capturing beautiful moments, people truly at their best moments. I also think they are very talented when it comes to capturing light and darkness, the perfect balance to really capture the mood of the moment. I feel like nowadays so many videographers over brighten the day. Sculpted Films captures the mood of the day, the happiness, the tears, the romance. Their editing style is clean and really flows nicely. It has been a year and a half since our wedding and I find myself rewatching our wedding day video again and again. Bravo Brittany and Alex, you guys are truly world class videographers!
  • Kristy
    Kristy V. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect humans in the world!

Where to even begin!!! Brittany and Alex were the PERFECT duo to capture my husband and I's wedding. We can't express how thankful we are that they were there not only to film us, but SUPPORT us in any way that we needed. Brittany and Alex came right on time to our venue as us girls were getting ready and she got right to work. Alex was able to go spend time with the guys. This aspect, the idea of both parties being able to get focused on, was something that drew us to Sculpted Films. Far too often you hear a big portion that is missed during wedding photos and film, is the groom and his groomsmen. This wasn't even a question with Brittany and Alex! Their kindness, compassion, go with the flow attitude made everyone feel so beyond comfortable. As two people who aren't usually on camera that often, it was like Brittany and Alex were not even there. The blended in, asked precise questions, made to the point statements on what they wanted us to do, but still allowed us to be ourselves! Brittany also was the best support system on that day for me! She held my dress, fixed my hair when needed, and made me and my girls laugh and have fun. Alex "was THE MAN and saved the day" according to my husband. He was able to put the boutineers on the guys, and seriously helped with all the finer details you wouldn't even think of. He even gave great tips when we were going through the process of signing our marriage license because he could see we were stressed on time.

During our ceremony, again, it was like they weren't even there. We could barely tell where they were at and that is EXACTLY what they said they would do. They respected the ceremony, our photographer, our guests, and bridal party. They commanded presence when needed, and played a silent role in times of chaos. During our reception they floated around the dance floor capturing the most magical moments, and when the time came for them to leave, they gave us the biggest hug and reassured us that they got the shots they needed to create our video! Brittany and Alex, Ryan and I could never have the amount of Thank You's to say to the both of you for absolutely slaying our wedding day. Your support meant the world to us, and we can't wait to see the beauty you create. The most down to earth humans, and the most professional pair. If you are looking for videographers to capture your wedding day, we will refer anyone and everyone to Sculpted Films! If we could give 10 stars we would in a heartbeat. Best experience we could ever dream of! Cheers!

-Kristy and Ryan Van Bergen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

1111 Watkins St SE Grand Rapids, MI, 49507
Location of (Sculpted Films)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding