Sculpted Films Reviews

Sculpted Films 5
Sculpted Films 6
Sculpted Films 7

kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Sculpted Films as our videographer for our wedding day on 8/4/18. They exceeded all of our expectations. I am endlessly grateful for their hard work, passion and helping to make our day magical! You can tell they love what they do, and they helped us celebrate all day and night, all while capturing the moments we can't wait to look back on. Highly recommend this team :) -Kelsey

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Brittany and Alex were simply amazing to work with! They made me and my husband so comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding day photos. We love our engagement photos and have so far been blown away by the sneak peaks of our wedding photos! They were so professional and responsive, answering all questions we had quickly. I can also not say enough about the bouquets, boutonniere, corsages and hair pieces Brittany made for us. All were stunning. Overall, hiring Sculpted Films was one of the best decisions we made!

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I constantly agree that the best money spent for our wedding was used for Sculpted Films. When searching for the perfect videographer/photographer it became overwhelming with the amount of choices. That was until we came across Sculpted Films. We instantly became fans of their work!!!! To no surprise, our photos and wedding video were INCREDIBLE! They caught every perfect moment and with such beauty and romanticism. Everyone that has seen our photos and video have given compliments saying “it’s the best they’ve ever seen”! I’m telling you, CHOOSE SCULPTED FILMS!

Jim · Married on 08/24/2017

Sculpted Films was an absolute joy to work with! Professional quality photos for a great price. The photographs they took of our wedding day are framed and hung all over our house and have made the memories of or by day even more wonderful.

• F

Francisca · Married on 07/02/2017

Looking for a videographer that isn't cookie-cutter in this industry is not an easy feat. After getting engaged, I delved into the abyss of searching for the exact style that I wanted. Which is to say, I wanted something different. I poured hours into the search. Looking at friend's and family's slected vendors to no avail. When I stumbled upon Sculpted Films, It was purely by accident. One of those moments where I just kept following video after video on YouTube and followed the thread it took me on. When I watched one that caught my eye, I had to find out everything that I could about them . I loved their moody theme and unique eye that caught the smallest of moments between shots of the photographer. They really captured everything as a whole. When it came to our actual wedding day, I valued their judgement and keen sense of artistic style to help pose my husband and I while being completely lost in the crowd that is my multicultural family. They worked well with all of us and I honestly kept forgetting that they were there because they are so great at blending in! Not to mention while Brittany was literal weeks from giving birth! I feel honored to have had her and Alex shoot my wedding and to be surrounded by their own sense of style and gracious personalities. They were such a dream to work with!

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2017

We could not have had a better experience with Brittany and Alex. My husband and I "eloped" in Portland, ME last year and this power couple were down for it all. They were willing to be with us for as long as we needed them and we were beyond grateful that they were up for the adventure. Their photographing style is unobtrusive and simplistic. They capture the perfect details without you ever knowing that a camera is pointed at your face for hours on end. They let you act natural, but offer great tips and ideas in case you need a little help. We never felt awkwardly posed at any point (and I hate getting my picture taken ). They were helpful in scouting out prime photo locations, assisting with the tiniest of details, and were there to hold, fix, primp, pep-talk, whatever needed to be done to make the memories as perfect and carefree as possible. Their artistic eye is impeccable for both photos and video (we had them for both!) and they are the kindest, most down-to-earth people you will ever meet. We are incredibly lucky to have had them as our photographers/videographers for our special day, but we're even more lucky to have acquired them as friends. Don't think, just BOOK THEM.

Sculpted Films 8
    Sculpted Films 15
    Sculpted Films 16
    Sculpted Films 17

Michaela · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I used Sculpted Films for our engagement and wedding photos and video, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Brittany and Alex were super flexible in meeting with us beforehand, and addressed any and all questions when we had them. They are both extremely artistically gifted, can get the perfect shot that you didn't know you needed until you see it, and make everything feel more organic and natural, and less posed. I intend to keep using their services for all of my photography needs, and would recommend then to anyone who is looking for a wedding or lifestyle photographer! 10/10!

Bryan · Married on 10/08/2016

Brittany and Alex were awesome to work with! We did our engagement photos through them at Cranbrook and they turned out amazing! Neither of us are photogenic but they just had us be ourselves and the photos turned out better than I could have imagined. Value is definitely off the charts too, I tipped them 25% and I feel like I should still give them more! You would be a fool to look elsewhere, can't think of a single thing I'd change!

Hayden · Married on 09/23/2016

I had the joy of having Sculpted Film at our wedding in Grand Rapids September of 2016. To say I am still not blown away by the quality, professionalism and overall experience with Sculpted Films would be a lie. I think I watch my video at least once a month, my family still comments on it and how they truly were able to capture the essence of the day. On top of their quality work, they are fabulous people to work with. On a day I didn't want to worry about a thing, they made me feel that exact way. I would recommend them to anyone and we have! One our best friends who was in our wedding have booked them for a wedding in Ann Arbor! I will continue to flaunt our video and their work - they are that good!

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2016

The team at Sculpted Films was great to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend them and the quality of their work surpassed my husband and my expectations!

Finding the right videographer for our wedding was one of the most difficult tasks in our wedding planning process. But when we came across Sculpted Films, all of a sudden our decision was so easy. Brittany is such a doll! I could feel her warmth and enthusiasm through her emails, and she was so patient and thorough as I asked her so many questions along the way. Alex is relaxed and focused, and they both helped us feel calm throughout our wedding day. Everything about this pair is authentic. My husband and I truly felt as though they were friends celebrating the day with us, and our wedding party enjoyed their company just as much. Brittany and Alex are doing big things --they are such a talented and awesome husband-wife duo and such an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so grateful that we met them and we hope our paths cross again soon :)

Rachel · Married on 01/23/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Sculpted Films to truly reflect how I feel about Brittany and Alex, their videography, and my experience working with them. I hired Brittany and Alex to film my destination wedding in Puerto Rico without ever having met them. From the beginning, they made me feel comforted and were very communicative throughout the entire wedding planning process. They truly care about their work and their client's satisfaction and are diligent in making sure that your wedding day film becomes more than you could have ever imagined. For anyone who is debating about spending the money for videography, do not debate any longer! Videography captures your day in way that photography cannot. You truly see the emotion in the film; it’s captured in the rawness of the footage. Having a video allows us to relive our wedding day over and over again. I get to re-listen to our vows and hear the emotion behind every word. I get to see my groom getting ready and watch all of his expressions; it’s just something that photography is missing. Do not debate about videography and do not wait any longer to hire Brittany and Alex to film your wedding day. You will not regret hiring Sculpted Films because their work is truly one of a kind.

Brittany and Alex are absolutely amazing! Their passion, talent, and creativity shines through in everything they do. Our wedding video was simply beautiful and breathtaking! Countless friends and family have said it was by far the best wedding video they have ever seen. They were able to capture our special day so perfectly! Not only are they ridiculously talented, but they are a fun, sweet and down-to-earth couple. Having Brittany and Alex with us throughout our wedding day made everything that much better!

Maggie · Married on 08/15/2015

It should not have taken me as long as it did to write this review, but such is life. Alex and Brittany are amazing to work with - so professional and subtle - many of the wonderful shots and clips they got I didn't even realize they were there in the moment!!! They naturally folded into our day and delivered my most treasured keepsake from the day. If you are looking for talented individuals to document your moments in history, look no further!!

Allie · Married on 08/01/2015

They were amazing! We were able to meet with them ahead of time to plan with them and it went very smoothly. They were there right on time during the wedding day and it was great having one person with the girls and one with the guys to be able to get all the events happening. After receiving the video, I had family members tell me that they thought I wasted money by hiring a videographer but after they saw the movie they thought it was the best thing I could have ever paid for. I thought 15 minutes would be too short, but somehow in that amount of time they hit every important part of our big day. Truly amazing and recommend them for any special event.

Brianna · Married on 07/11/2015

Brittany and Alex were a joy to work with. They were very accommodating of our family, and did a spectacular job of capturing everyone's true, candid beauty. We will definitely work with them again in the future!

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Brittany and Alex with Sculpted Films Videography were absolutely fabulous, I cannot recommend them highly enough! They were so professional, punctual and easy to work with. We LOVE our finished video and have watched it 100+ times. Our friends cannot stop raving about how much they love our wedding video and it has in itself convinced all of our friends getting married to find a videographer of their own. Some of our friends from across the country were even asking if they could fly Sculpted Films out to their wedding because they didn't think they would be able to find a videographer that would do a better job. Our video speaks for itself. It was by far the best investment we made on our wedding day. It brought our friends and family who weren't able to make it to our wedding to tears because it made them feel like they were actually there and is a memory that we will treasure for years to come. Thank you Brittany and Alex for capturing our day so perfectly and for giving us the opportunity to relive our most memorable day over and over again.

- Monte and Ashley Ketchum-
    6.13.15

Brittany and Alex were wonderful to work with and they did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! At first we were thinking of not even having videography, but hiring Sculpted Films was one of the best decisions we could have made. The day goes by so fast and having live footage of everything, from the big events of the day to the little details you spent so long planning, is really invaluable. Brittany and Alex documented all the important moments in an artistic and moving way.

When we first met with them, they really took the time to understand what we were looking for and were flexible with any requests we had. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt, easy to work with, friendly and professional, and completely unobtrusive. One of my initial concerns with videography was that we would have these gigantic cameras following us around all day and getting in the way of guests and the photographer, but they have very minimalistic equipment so that wasn't the case at all. Most of the time I didn't even notice I was being filmed! Not only were they great to work with in person, I was also very impressed by how responsive they were in our communications throughout the whole process and how quickly they got the finished videos back to us afterwards!

You can tell that Brittany and Alex love what they do and working together (they are also an engaged couple themselves)! Both of them have such laid back personalities and are genuinely excited for you, and that definitely made us feel at ease during the craziness of the day. Even though they are just starting out in the wedding industry, it's obvious that they have a lot of experience making films as well as a modern and cinematic style with a little bit of whimsy which I personally think makes for amazing wedding videos. Thanks Brittany and Alex for telling our wedding day story in a beautiful and memorable way!

Natalie · Married on 02/14/2015

These guys were a great team pretty awesome husband and wife very patient and understanding through the entire process would highly recommend them (: thank Yal guys the video was amazing
    Jaime N Natalie

Kyle · Married on 01/10/2015

Brittany and Alex were very professional and generous individuals to work with and they are also really good at what they do. Not only did they captured every emotional angle of our ring ceremony and reception, but they took all that footage and created a beautiful piece of art that my wife and I will treasure forever. We, like many, hired a photographer as well for our big day but there's something about about catching the event in a video format that is irreplaceable. The video truly allows us to replay one of our fondest memories over and over again. Definitely check out some of their work and see for yourself but I can personally say from our experience working with Brittany and Alex that they are very easy going individuals who have amazing talent and artistic capabilities that bring their videography to a whole new level. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone, definitely worth it!

Megan · event on: 05/25/2018

We’ve used Sculpted Films for maternity photos and family photos, and have never been disappointed! The comfort and ease that we feel working with Brittany and Alex is unmatched and we will continue to use them for all of our major life events. ??

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2017

Blown away!

I debated up until the very last minute if I wanted to splurge on a videographer for my wedding. Luckily, when I finally decided I did want one, Sculpted was still free on the date of my wedding. Brittany and Alex were amazing to work with from start to finish. They're friendly, professional, cool :), and ultimately fantastic at what they do. When we received our videos, I could not believe how beautifully they captured our day. The artistry and quality of their work can't be overstated. It felt like I was watching the Hollywood version of our wedding. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've watched our short (director's cut) video hundreds of times already and the novelty hasn't worn off. They also included some beautiful bonus photos that I wasn't expecting and they got some really nice shots. It IS an investment, but I'm so glad we have these memories to look back on. You can't put a price on that!