Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63

About Wedding Tales Photo + Video

Wedding Tales is a husband-wife team with a passion for telling stories through photography and videography.

From high school sweethearts to a family of four, Joe and Karli understand the importance of capturing memories that will last a lifetime. They formed Wedding Tales in 2009 as a way to capture their own wedding day through a more personalized form of story-telling than anyone else could offer. Building upon this one-of-a-kind wedding documentary, Joe and Karli have enhanced their more traditional offerings with the same personalized approach. They embrace a candid style that naturally reflects the individual love that you share.

They are incredibly blessed to have shared in the stories of so many uniquely wonderful couples throughout the years—and they would love to help capture yours as well!

Follow Wedding Tales Photo + Video on

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Wedding Tales Photo + Video

• Sara

Sara · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing product and customer service

First off, I cannot thank Wedding Tales enough for capturing our wedding so perfectly and bringing me to happy tears every time I watch my highlight video or the full wedding video. The actual wedding day goes by so fast and I am SO thankful Wedding Tales was there to capture every little moment. I remember getting ready in the hotel and watching Joe spin my husband's wedding band on the counter next to my rings as he was filming it and I could just see his creative juices flowing! This shot ended up being the beginning of our highlight video and it's absolutely perfect. Wedding Tales was recommended from a friend who loved their work. After reviewing their website and crying over highlight videos from people I didn't even know, I knew this was the team I wanted to capture our wedding. I loved that they were able to travel to San Diego, CA to shoot my wedding. I swear, the moments and details they captured, you would of thought they’ve been to my venue hundreds of time, when I’m pretty sure this was their first time!! They are absolute professionals and worth every single penny, if not more! We were able to share our wedding with family and friends who weren't able to attend and they felt as if they were there in person watching us say We Do, that's something hard to capture and Wedding Tales absolutely nailed it. I will forever be grateful for the beautiful work Wedding Tales and would recommended them to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Wedding Tales for both our photography and videography needs and were very happy! I know a lot of people choose to forego hiring a videographer but I am so glad we did. My husband and I both agreed after the fact that having a videographer was one of the best decisions we made. Our second best decision was choosing Wedding Tales to be the ones to capture our day. Joe was our main contact but his team (comprised of his brother and wife) were all incredible. They complemented each other well and were all extremely talented in their own way. Joe was very responsive and easy to work with. On the day of, all three went above and beyond to help ensure things went as planned (and not just related to the photos/video). Our church had very tight restrictions with regards to media yet Wedding Tales was still able to capture everything beautifully. The turn-around time was more than impressive and the quality was outstanding. When watching the highlight reel, ceremony footage and reception footage, you feel like you’re watching a movie. When comparing Wedding Tales footage to other companies, you can definitely see the difference. Honestly, we can’t say enough good things about Wedding Tales. They are worth every penny. Your photos and video are the only investment you make during your wedding. Choose wisely, choose Wedding Tales. You will be happy!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Callista · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I found Wedding Tales at a Bridal Show in Grand Rapids. We are so happy we choose them for our Northern Michigan Beach Wedding! Joe and his wife did an absolutely amazing job. I can't begin to describe how artistic our wedding videos turned out. We've watched them with several friends and they all said the same thing. We had a non-traditional ceremony and reception and Wedding Tales captured every important moment. Hire them and you'll be amazed!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Wedding Tales Photo + Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD