20863 Waubascon Rd., Battle Creek, MI 49017-8019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About LANE GORDON FILM Co.

We are SUPER excited to announce that after nearly 12 seasons of operating as .Vintage Storybooks for our film work, we decided to do a little rebranding. Our wedding and other film related work will exist under the name
LANE GORDON FILM Co.

Visit our official site at LANEGORDONFILM.CO for samples & pricing.
------------
Cinematic Wedding & Event films // Located in MICHIGAN. Available for nationwide & worldwide travel during certain seasons.

-------------

Thank -you for considering us! We know there are a lot of options out there, but we think we have a few things that set us a part from the rest:

• Because all wedding films are NOT created equal. Our goal is to give you something that you will actually want to WATCH & SHARE with friends and family year after year without your thumb planted on the Fast Forward button. Our philosophy is: If you want to Fast Forward any part of it, we've failed at our job.

• Because we pride ourselves in giving you a product that you will love... and our brides & grooms seem to agree. Check out our many reviews from our couples

• Because we work WONDERFULLY along side your other vendors (especially your photographers). Ask them: some photogs have had bad experiences with videographers. It is important to us that you know that we will not be a difficult team for your photographers to work with. We are looking to produce a wonderful product for our bride and groom right along with them, so let me set your mind at ease: We have a great reputation with photographers (many of whom we count as good friends outside of the wedding industry) and will work seamlessly with them.

• Because we offer some "complimentary" things no matter what Package you choose. ?Including FULL edits of the Ceremony & Speeches is something you will likely "pay extra" for with other film teams. It's a complimentary offering from us no matter what.

-Lane & Mindy

Follow LANE GORDON FILM Co. on

6b7b23bebc6f31d6 Screen Shot 2018 08 20 at 7 37 59 PM
6b7b23bebc6f31d6 Screen Shot 2018 08 20 at 7 37 59 PM

• Videos 4

66 Reviews for LANE GORDON FILM Co.

• Courtney

Courtney Sechrist · Married on 10/06/2018

Our favorite investment

Lane was simply amazing. He was the first vendor that I booked, a week after I got engaged, even though my wedding wasn't for almost two years.

First of all, his crew was on time and the best people to hang out with for the day. They arrived when they said they would, and started to do their thing. They were friendly to everyone, and some of the people in my wedding party that had never met them before told me felt like they had been friends with them for years.

It was really cool because the environment they cultivated was so natural, sometimes you'd forget they were there filming. They made us comfortable. Lane was a real "hype man". We loved listening to him cheer us on as he was getting his shots! It made the whole ordeal less awkward for those of us who aren't used to being filmed.

My wedding day had crap weather. It was raining, the sky was dark, etc. You would not have even been able to tell that based on the video that they put together for us. It looked like the most beautiful day.

The overall product that I received was amazing. I ugly cried and watched our trailer 50 times. Honestly, they captured my day BETTER than I even remembered it. And they got us our videos in such a timely fashion.

We would recommend Lane Gordon Film Co. to ANY couple getting married. We loved that their style was unique, but also that they tailored it to us and really captured our spirit.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Katie Peterson · Married on 09/15/2018

Blown away by our video

Lane and his second shooter, Dave, lived up to all of my expectations and more. Lane's thorough communication with me in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding day put my mind at ease with all of the other craziness going on. I was unsure of what it would be like to have 2 people documenting every moment of the day, but Lane made it so comfortable and fun.

Do not even get me started on the trailer and full video. Lane came highly recommended, but watching our video back gave us all the feels. I was impressed beyond words and we received nothing but compliments from our friends and family.

I am so glad we went with Lane for videography services and I will always be grateful for the time and energy he put into shooting our day and editing it to include all of the perfect touches. I am so happy we went with Lane Gordon Film Co. for our wedding and I am thrilled with the final product he gave us.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kaliana · Married on 08/18/2018

Loved having Lane at our wedding! He captured memories that would last a lifetime thanks to his cool, modern , and quality film.

Sent on 09/23/2018

LANE GORDON FILM Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive