Almost Fantasy

Kalamazoo, MI View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

This day is about your love! Almost Fantasy is about fun, feel-good films from your celebration! Our videos preserve your real life words and laughter; our photos capture your day in clean, crisp fine art; and we offer the most gorgeous keepsake albums! We are flexible and easy to work with. We honor what is important to YOU, and we would LOVE to hear more about your special day! Feel free to text for instant availability options: 269-598-7736 :)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Kasandra
    Kasandra M. Married on 09/17/2021

Dynamic duo

The experience was so amazing!! They were always there! Every little moment was caught and captured! Amazing duo!
  • Cortnee
    Cortnee L. Married on 06/27/2020

An Amazing Photographer Experience

Working with Angela was an absolute treat. I had the opportunity to work with her a couple of years ago with another couple's surprise proposal. We were able to work together with another amazing couple.

You can expect a detailed timeline detailing your day. You can expect Angela to think about everything plus more. Her creativity is also such an awesome perk on your wedding day.

Thank you Angela for being amazing to work with.
    Eric Married on 06/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you're thinking about hiring another photographer or cinematographer, stop! You're making a mistake! Almost Fantasy (Angela and her husband Zac) are the best, I've got the photos and videos to prove it. I hired Angela for my rooftop proposal at the Henderson Castle. What made her stand out at first is that she was THE ONLY photographer/cinematographer on WeddingWire who actually followed my instructions to only contact me via phone call, not text or email where it could accidentally be seen by my now fiance. The next day I was bombarded by others who couldn't or wouldn't follow those simple instructions. I was also impressed that she called me after ten minutes because she figured since I had contacted her that I wasn't with my fiance at the time, which was correct (mind you, this was somewhere between midnight, impressive!) As I viewed her beautiful photos and videos on the website I felt very confident that I made the right choice in hiring Almost Fantasy for the most significant day in my life to this moment.

She was extremely kind and accommodating to me with any questions I had up to and after the big day! These are professionals who not only shine at the art side of their craft but the business and customer service part as well! They are passionate and extremely knowledgeable!

As for the big day, they arrived early to set up as timing is, of course, critical. I honestly can't express properly how pleased my fiance and I are with the choice to go with them! They captured us in the moment, they somehow captured all the emotion, love and overall feeling of the event. This is priceless to me, this beautiful, incredibly important moment stopped in time and immortalized through the gorgeous photos. The visually stunning cinematic video they put together. All of it allowed us to share it with our family and friends in such a beautiful, intimate way. I have watched that video every single day since I received it! Go with AlmostFantasy, 10/5 stars!
  • illustration stars

• Charlotte & Zac
    51 photos · 09/04/2021

Pricing

Floral Creations by Sharon Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

Angela does a fantastic job in capturing the photo from your wedding with a creative touch. I would highly recommend Almost Fantasy for your wedding.

3353 Normandy Ave Kalamazoo, MI, 49048

Location of (Almost Fantasy)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding