12 Reviews for Almost Fantasy

12 Almost Fantasy Reviews

Angela is great with communication, which as a Bride is SO important. She met with me on more than one occasion to make sure that I was at ease with our plans. Absolutely the best customer service - made for stress free planning!

I'm so happy that she was available to work with us. Angela and Zac both exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are so grateful for their hard work and love the finished product, the photos are truly amazing.

I HIGHLY recommend Almost Fantasy Photography, you will not be disappointed! We are planning to use them in the future for any and all photography needs!

Profile Picture Ashley , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Almost Fantasy is the best photographer i have ever used compared to senior pictures and other event photos. They are by far the nicest and capture the most amazing photos. You will not regret choosing them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She and her staff were fantastic! They were calm, had a sense of humor, flexible, and knew what they were doing. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Profile Picture User4488561, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer was great. Even with the challenge of the weather not cooperating, I feel as if Dom and Sarah's special day was captured very well.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was the perfect photographer for us! She did an exceptional job and really captivated our special day. My husband and I decided to have an outdoor wedding and with that comes the risk of experiencing stormy weather. As our luck would have it, it started to storm towards the end of our ceremony. Angela stayed by our side, capturing it all. Although we were unable to take outdoor pictures, the pictures within the Kellogg Mansion still turned out beautifully. We couldn't be happier with the pictures and the videography. She was wonderful to work with and a true professional! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture User3683436, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Choosing a photographer and videographer started out as a daunting task. When I saw Angela photograph my cousin's wedding, I instantly saw her passion and dedication. After talking with her, my husband and I decided that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was in contact with us before our wedding as we discussed exactly what was important to us in the photography and videography on our wedding day. She did a lot of planning to make sure the wedding day went smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Angela and her entire team were AMAZING! They spent the entire day with us, making sure to capture every special moment. They did an excellent job of being immersed into the wedding, while being completely professional. This made the pictures turn out even more special, because they captured truly special moments for us and our family. I had several guests, including the wedding party, tell me that they loved our photographers and I couldn't agree more! I highly recommend Almost Fantasy! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

As the mother of the bride - I was busy with many, many things on the day of our daughter's wedding! I had my camera with me - and took a few pictures. However - I knew that Angela would be snapping all the important moments of the day - and all the little moments too - so I wasn't worried!! I had a chance to talk to her and her husband (our videographer :) many times throughout the day. What a kind, lovely, professional couple they are!! It is not often that you feel as comfortable with a "vendor" as I did with Angela, I felt as though I had known her for years!! I have seen all of the photos (and they are lots and lots!) and I am extremely pleased with all of them! From having wedding day hair and make-up done to photos of the groom and father of the bride crying to fun dancing scenes - they are wonderful pictures! If you choose Almost Fantasy as your wedding day photography vendor - you will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Angela was fabulous! We had her do both our engagement photos and our wedding/reception photos. She was very responsive to any email that I sent and she was more than willing to meet with us when we had questions. She also had very good suggestions about what shots she thought would look good, because my husband and I are totally not good at that kind of thing. Everyone at our wedding and reception commented about how professional and friendly she was! She even had advice about how to tie the corset on my dress when we were having trouble getting it tied right. We chose an all day package and she was literally with us from 10am until the very end of the night. She and the second photographer were there even past when my husband and I left the reception when things were being cleaned up. Again, very personable and professional. I don't think we could have chosen a better photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela is so great to work with! She was there all day with us and never missed an important moment! The photos are beautiful and her attention to detail is impeccable. She's also very thorough, she took multiple shots of one thing AND with two cameras! We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and having her be a part of our day. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela and her husband Zach did a great job at our wedding. Even when I met with her before the wedding she was very good at giving me ideas when I didn't really know what to do, seeing as how I had never planned a wedding before. She wrote up a timeline of how I had told her I wanted things to flow. She gave me everything I asked for and more. Very attentive and very good at what she does.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! She is such an amazing, genuine and sweet person- she was so wonderful to work with! She even met with us on her own time after our initial consultation to help us work though the “Day Of” timeline and other details. She kept in contact throughout the entire process and would respond to my emails within hours! She was so eager to know about every aspect of our special day from the biggest details, like my dress, to the smallest details, like our guest book poster. She is so creative and captured all of the emotion, love and happiness of our day! Her work is so amazing, our photos are more beautiful then we could have ever imagined! I can’t even begin to say how wonderful she is and what a joy it was to work with her!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela probably provided the best service I have received from a business in my experience. I had many very good vendors for my wedding, but Angela went above and beyond what I expected. She floated seamlessly in the back ground, didn't make the camera flashes take away from the ceremony, and i never even knew that her husband, Zac, was behind us during our first dance with a spotlight. They work seamlessly together, I had a lot of people comment on the professionalism of my photographer. Angela worked with me on price, and went out to the site of the ceremony/reception with me so that we had an idea of the kinds of picture we would be taking.

I was blown away when I got my pictures back. I STILL get comments from people that they are the best wedding pictures they have seen, Angela really knew what moments to capture. Her style brings out the fantasy that love/romance is, but she caught the REAL moments that my husband and I had that day (me checking my phone, him laughing at his friends).

I would and have recommended her to anyone that I know.

Profile Picture Brielle, 6/10/11, 1 Review