414 West 35th Street, Holland, MI 49423 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Lesky Media

Lesky Media is a family owned videography business specializing in weddings. We offer all sorts of options and are flexible in every area to ensure that your special day is covered as perfectly as possible. We are unobtrusive, hard working, and genuinely love doing what we do. Contact us to learn more!

meganchad 9317
3825155034736163341791733790584n

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Lesky Media

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2014

I found Matt on wedding wire after searching multiple websites and asking many friends for recommendations. He completely surpassed all expectations and did an amazing job creating a wedding video for us. He was very professional, extremely friendly and did an incredible job of capturing so many special moments and details without us even knowing. The packages are extremely reasonable and his work speaks for itself. Thanks Matt!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Megan · Married on 05/31/2014

I found Lesky Media on wedding wire while I was flipping through videographers. Having a videographer at our wedding wasn't at the top of our list, so when it came to the budget, we didn't have much to work with once everything else was finalized. The first thing that caught my eye was the pricing for their services. Second, I watched the videos in their portfolio and I was STUNNED. Needless to say, Matt and his Mom were extremely wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They went above and beyond not only on our wedding day, but afterwards as the highlight video turned out AMAZING. I would recommend Lesky Media to any bride.

Sent on 06/30/2014

G · Married on 08/05/2016

2.2
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I went to school with Matt, so I wanted to support someone from the area. The price was in the range that I wanted to pay, and even a little less. I met with him months before our wedding and talked about what I wanted in our wedding video. I was deciding between a few videographers, but the deciding factor was that he said I would have the video 2 weeks after our wedding. WRONG! We got married in August, and I did not see any video footage until November. He went months between communicating with me. I called, texted, facebook messaged, and emailed him to check on the progress of our footage. Matt and I were friends on facebook so most of the communication was time stamped. Finally, when he responded he apologized and asked us to forgive him while he figures out “adulting.” (His word, not mine.) I finally got the first draft of our wedding video in November, but it still needed editing. In February the final edit was complete, and as of mid-June, we still do not have the DVDs of our wedding. He does not communicate well at all, and I do not recommend him to capture your wedding. It now has been 4 months since he last communicated with me and said that the DVDs were ready to burn. We have been married for over 10 months now, and we still do not have our DVDs.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Lesky Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lesky Media 1
    $200 off for the 2015 Season!
    In you are still booking for the 2015 season, take $200 of the Ultimate Package!

• 414 West 35th Street Holland, 49423 See on map