1697 Noble Rd, Williamston, MI 48895 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mitten Films

Mitten Films is located in Mid-Michigan, providing wedding videography services to Michigan, Chicago, and just about anywhere you can have a wedding. Our approach to wedding films is fun, simple, non-intrusive. We focus on details, big, small, everything in between.

Our style is a natural documentary approach. We shoot as the day unfolds. We aim to be in the background. If you are looking for a wedding film, we aren't your typical videographers. You won’t find guest interviews, bright lights, or staged shots. I want to watch your story unfold, capturing all the little details and big moments that make the day yours.

Mitten Films (formerly Shutter Speed Productions) was started in 2005 shortly after I graduated from film school. I feel so blessed to be a part of the most important day in so many lives. Every single wedding is a different beautiful story, and I am humbled that you've chosen us. I love making films. I love weddings. I love making films in the mitten.

All wedding videos are shot in high definition.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jamie

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Mitten Films

Meredith Alterie · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely PERFECT Wedding Video Experience

We couldn't have asked for a better videographer! From the moment we hired Mitten Films, we had the pleasure of working with Jamie and Ian Ball. We had a fabulous experience. They were quick to respond to emails, questions and concerns leading up to the wedding and throughout the entire wedding process. They were professional and the video they put together is absolutely stunning.

Since receiving our wedding video we have watched it so many times and we continue to get excited to share it with friends and relatives who haven't yet seen it. It is so good, we selfishly saved it from people we wanted to show it to in person - not a single person we showed it to didn't cry. It is wonderful and we just loved working with these two. We loved getting to work with Jamie and Ian and would recommend them to anyone! Hopefully we have an excuse to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Rose

Rose Fulbright · Married on 09/22/2018

Would recommend 1000x

LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!!! They did an amazing job capturing our day in an emotional, artistic, and magical way. I was sad when the moments were over and everyone went home - then I received the videos from Mitten and got to relive it all over again. If you're looking for someone to capture your day in the most authentic and meaningful way - this is your crew.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Jennifer Redick · Married on 08/24/2018

Great experience, perfect video!

We loved working with Jamie and her team! Jamie was such a pleasure, and created the most perfect highlight video of our day. She has a great eye for capturing all the most important moments, and is a true artist in the way she pieces everything together! Would book Jamie and Mitten Films again in a heartbeat , and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mitten Films Pricing

Mitten Films Price Rates

Mitten Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Timeless Media Productions
    Timeless Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Mitten Films creates fresh and artistic videos for each of their clients!

• Rebecca Gohl   Vintage and Modern Hair
    Rebecca Gohl Vintage and Modern Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shutter Speed - is a pro all around , has a great energy about her , would always recommend her. -Rebecca Gohl

• Amy Carroll Photography, LLC
    Amy Carroll Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Shutter Speed Productions often in past years and am continually impressed with their beautiful work and their style. Their clients love them and I highly recommend them!

• 1697 Noble Rd Williamston, MI, 48895 See on map