57 Reviews for Floral Accents

Flower Petals (3)
Non-Floral (3)
Single Flowers (1)
56 Floral Accents Reviews

Terry is one of the best vendors I have worked with and an outstanding florist. I barely had a color scheme picked out for my wedding and Terry spent our first meeting talking through arrangements, flower types, and designs. By the end of the meeting I had a clear vision of my wedding. Terry executed on my vision 100 percent. I am so grateful she took me on as a client. I really enjoyed working with Terry and recommend her to my friends that are getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Bo, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Terry was wonderful for my wedding! Her personality is so sweet and personable, she is a very kind and caring woman and this was really noticed when she empathized with the loss of my father shortly before the wedding and provided decor for the memorial table for free. The flower arrangements she made for me were stunning, she took my vision and executed it perfectly. I wanted a more 'woodsy' feel to my flowers since I was having a medieval theme wedding and she was able to add berries, wild leaves, and other great features that made them look a little untamed and forrest-y, I loved it! She also created a fantastic flower wall backdrop for the ceremony and was able to repurpose it for decor for the reception as well. She is very reasonably priced and has such a great attitude, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lia, 5/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Terry made all of the bouquets for our wedding on 4/29/17. They were prettier than I could have imagined! The colors were so vibrant and added a beautiful pop of color. Terry is very kind and easy to work with. She listens to you and translated exactly what I wanted into flowers. Loved the result! Do yourself a favor and choose this florist. :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

The bouquets and arrangements were beautiful!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry did the flowers at my wedding last week and they were amazing! I received so many compliments about how beautiful the bouquets were! We had a fall wedding (apple red, orange, etc) and she did a fantastic job of adding the right colors to make everything pop! Terry was also a pleasure to work with. She is so sweet and she really helped me coordinate her flower arrangements with my other decor! I would highly recommend Terry if you are looking for a great florist that will go above and beyond to be sure you get the flowers you are looking for!

Profile Picture Marianna, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Accents is the best florists ever. Terry the owner is such a sweet and caring person. She honestly cares about what the bride wants for her wedding and how she wants her flowers to look. She brings that vision to life and beautifully. The flowers for my daughters wedding this past weekend 6-8-2013 were beautiful and were above and beyond what we had invisioned. We went to several florists that was on our vendor list and none of them seemed to really care about what we wanted and were not very good at all. They made us feel uncomfortable and uneasy about their work but Terry at Floral Accents made us comfortable and very east, we knew she would a wonderful job and she did. She also went further and set up all the candles, starfish etc. we had for the reception and made it all look beautiful. I highly recommend Floral Accents above any other florists.

Ronda (Mother of the Bride) and Kristen (Bride)

Profile Picture Tia, 8/6/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry did an amazing job ensuring that the color of the flowers matched the decor of the wedding all the way through. Though not as blingy as requested the bouquets turned out beautiful! All and all she was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her services.

Profile Picture Dionne, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We met Floral Accents at an open house our venue had and fell in love with all of their work. We scheduled an appointment to meet with the owner, Terry and from the start she made us feel very good about our decision to go with her! My now husband and I didn't have much knowledge on flowers and she made everything perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better florist! We used this company for all of our flowers, ceremony/reception decor and centerpieces in which we received a lot of compliments on! Would highly recommend this wonderful company! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :-)

Profile Picture Katie, 6/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Terry did a fabulous job! While we had a few ideas she took them and ran. Everything - flower girl baskets, boutonnières, bouquets to table decorations were perfect. I don't think anything was left at the venue as the guests were encouraged to take everything home. For the price they (and she) were fabulous.

Profile Picture User7130216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry is wonderful, the first time I met her I knew I wanted to hire her. She is SO NICE, knowledgeable, and very creative. you can tell she loves what she does and that love shows through her work. I was blown away when I saw our flowers for the first time. We received many compliments and they looked great in all of our pictures. The church was done beautifully, the centerpieces at our reception were amazing, so creative. Terry thought of everything, small details for the guys' flowers, grandparent's flowers, toss bouquet, and she made me a very nice bouquet to present to the statue of Mary during our ceremony. She walked me through it all, I do not know a lot about flowers, but she took my colors and ideas and made it all a reality. Other florists we met with were either out of our price range for a personalized touch (and would not have been as personalized as what Terry did for us), so we would have had to pick their package option (so my flowers and centerpieces would have been exactly the same as many other's have had before me). I doubt you could find a more reasonable price with such quality work.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Floral Accents did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. I had a very specific vision for the arch at the ceremony, and Terry completely brought my vision to life. Terry was very easy to work with and put a lot of love and hard work into the arrangements. I couldn't be happier with the final product!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
3.2

Terry has a lot of talent, and its apparent for the care that she puts in her designs. However, responsiveness was not her forte. She was difficult to get ahold of via email for a few months. If you use her, definitely chat with her by phone!
Our wedding day, the quality of the flowers the day of was a little disappointing. The design was beautiful but the actual flowers looked and felt dehydrated.

Profile Picture User3295608, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry was lovely to work with. The bouquets and table arrangements were just perfect for the spring vision that we had for our wedding. She incorporated many colors and flowers that just made the nicest touch to the day. She really cares about her brides and is willing to incorporate last minute changes...litterally, the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

First off, if you want a seamless, beautiful and non stressful wedding Terry and Floral Accents is were you should look. From the very first email I know that Terry would be the person I would choose hands down. She is so sweet, caring, and professional and will make you feel so special on your wedding day! She will greet you with hugs and smiles on your wedding day. Our flowers were gorgeous and she brings extra materials incase something goes wrong or your mother thought she wanted a pin on corsage and decides that should wants a wrist as an example. I wish I had another excuse to work with Terry again! Love you Terry and thank you for making everything so perfect for our wedding!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/4/15, 1 Review
4.7

Terry was a blast to work with, and our flowers turned out beautifully. We had 7 bridesmaids, so it was a little pricey, but we definitely got a great product for our money. My wife wasn't too concerned about the flower planning, but she did have a specific idea of what she wanted for centerpieces. Terry made sure my wife's dreams came true, and we were over the moon about how gorgeous everything was.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/21/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I saw my bouquets I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Terry was able to take the pictures that I had shown her and the input I gave and created exactly what I was looking for. I got so many compliments on both my and my bridal party's flowers throughout the night. My only wish is that they would last forever.

Profile Picture Cherie, 10/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry is a breath of fresh air to work with. It's a little scary ordering all the flowers, but never really seeing what you're getting until the day of the wedding. No need to worry. The flowers were gorgeous! We received lots of compliments on how beautiful all the bouquets and centerpieces were. And Terry is about as easy to work with as humanly possible. No pushy sales, no making us feel guilty if we didn't want to order something; just gorgeous flowers, all set up professionally. I will definitely use Terry again if we again need flowers for an event.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry, the owner of Floral Accents is awesome. She is truly great to work with. She is willing to use your ideas or hers. She decorated my daughter's ceremony space which was outdoors and it was beautiful. She also created the bouquet, buttoners for the grooms, flowers for the bridesmaids and various family members which were also quite beautiful. But the standouts were the table arrangements. They were the ultimate. She saw what I wanted and created arrangements that made me hold my breath they were so stunning. Terry is a real jewel and a pleasure to do business with. I will never forget her for the way she made me feel so welcome and for the AMAZING, OUTSTANDING service she provided to make my daughter's wedding one of a lifetime dream.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers turned out wonderful! Terri was very willing to work with our small budget and she made us five beautiful bouquets for myself and my four bridesmaids. I really don't know much about flowers and she knew all the questions to ask and all the different things to suggest to create something I would love! She also gave me great suggestions about other aspects of decorating for our reception and general home decor tips!

Profile Picture Leann, 8/2/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowes were absolutely beautiful at my wedding. I loved everything! Couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
3.2

Pros: value, friendliness, convenience
Cons: flowers were not quite what I had in mind (despite sending pictures multiple times), flowers were falling out of bridesmaids bouquets

Profile Picture User4212270, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.3

I feel that they overcharged me for what I actually got for my wedding. Some elements that we had discussed at our meeting, and I payed good money for did not get done for the actual wedding.

Profile Picture User4282026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our florist, Terri, was very professional, courteous and took an invested interest in our wedding. Terri arrived with our flowers and stayed until every boutineer and bouquet was pinned on and in the hands of all the appropriate wedding party member.

Terri invited us to her home and provided an intimate setting for us to chose our wedding arrangements. She took her time answering questions, and gave her professional opinion, which helps me tremdously!

I was extremely pleased with her kindness, concern and the outcome of such beautiful works of art in the bouquets. Well done Terri! I highly recommend Floral Accents for any occasion. Blessings, Arlene Mallet - Hall

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry was incredible! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding. She was so attentive!

Profile Picture User3343688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry, Donna and crew were amazing! They made it personal, worked with my budget and the final product was absolutely what I had imagined. Floral Accents was incredible all around, great service, great quality and great price. I thought Terry went above and beyond calling to check on me prior to wedding day, revising my bill to meet my specific wish list and just unbelievably friendly! I would recommend them to anyone! They truly helped to make my Wedding day as special as I ever imagined! Thank you again ladies!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews