Floral Accents Reviews

Floral Accents 1
Floral Accents 2
Floral Accents 3

Marisa · Married on 08/17/2018

Terry exceeded my expectations!! I showed her some pictures of what I really wanted and she did just that! I could not of been happier with how the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, and all the center pieces turned out!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Marisa, It was your vision. I was honored to be apart of your wedding. My the Lord continue to bless you and your family. Terry

Bo · Married on 06/04/2017

Terry is one of the best vendors I have worked with and an outstanding florist. I barely had a color scheme picked out for my wedding and Terry spent our first meeting talking through arrangements, flower types, and designs. By the end of the meeting I had a clear vision of my wedding. Terry executed on my vision 100 percent. I am so grateful she took me on as a client. I really enjoyed working with Terry and recommend her to my friends that are getting married in the area.

Floral Accents 4
    Floral Accents 5
    Floral Accents 6
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 05/29/2017

Terry was wonderful for my wedding! Her personality is so sweet and personable, she is a very kind and caring woman and this was really noticed when she empathized with the loss of my father shortly before the wedding and provided decor for the memorial table for free. The flower arrangements she made for me were stunning, she took my vision and executed it perfectly. I wanted a more 'woodsy' feel to my flowers since I was having a medieval theme wedding and she was able to add berries, wild leaves, and other great features that made them look a little untamed and forrest-y, I loved it! She also created a fantastic flower wall backdrop for the ceremony and was able to repurpose it for decor for the reception as well. She is very reasonably priced and has such a great attitude, I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Lia,Your ideas were so wonderful. It was a pleasure to create your vision. I love the way your guest got into the theme as well. It was great to see all the different costumes May you always be blessed

Catherine · Married on 09/18/2016

The bouquets and arrangements were beautiful!

Tia · Married on 08/06/2016

Floral Accents is the best florists ever. Terry the owner is such a sweet and caring person. She honestly cares about what the bride wants for her wedding and how she wants her flowers to look. She brings that vision to life and beautifully. The flowers for my daughters wedding this past weekend 6-8-2013 were beautiful and were above and beyond what we had invisioned. We went to several florists that was on our vendor list and none of them seemed to really care about what we wanted and were not very good at all. They made us feel uncomfortable and uneasy about their work but Terry at Floral Accents made us comfortable and very east, we knew she would a wonderful job and she did. She also went further and set up all the candles, starfish etc. we had for the reception and made it all look beautiful. I highly recommend Floral Accents above any other florists.

Ronda (Mother of the Bride) and Kristen (Bride)

Sent on 06/11/2013

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Ronda, I know you had a lot to deal with that day. I am so glad we could help bring this special time together for you and Kristen. My brides mean the world to me. They should always have the day they dreamed of. Thank you again. Terry Floral Accents

Dionne · Married on 07/15/2016

Terry did an amazing job ensuring that the color of the flowers matched the decor of the wedding all the way through. Though not as blingy as requested the bouquets turned out beautiful! All and all she was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her services.

Diane · Married on 09/04/2015

Terry is wonderful, the first time I met her I knew I wanted to hire her. She is SO NICE, knowledgeable, and very creative. you can tell she loves what she does and that love shows through her work. I was blown away when I saw our flowers for the first time. We received many compliments and they looked great in all of our pictures. The church was done beautifully, the centerpieces at our reception were amazing, so creative. Terry thought of everything, small details for the guys' flowers, grandparent's flowers, toss bouquet, and she made me a very nice bouquet to present to the statue of Mary during our ceremony. She walked me through it all, I do not know a lot about flowers, but she took my colors and ideas and made it all a reality. Other florists we met with were either out of our price range for a personalized touch (and would not have been as personalized as what Terry did for us), so we would have had to pick their package option (so my flowers and centerpieces would have been exactly the same as many other's have had before me). I doubt you could find a more reasonable price with such quality work.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so honored to have been apart of your wedding. I am glad I could capture your vision for your wedding day. May our Lord bless you both.

Caitlin · Married on 04/04/2015

First off, if you want a seamless, beautiful and non stressful wedding Terry and Floral Accents is were you should look. From the very first email I know that Terry would be the person I would choose hands down. She is so sweet, caring, and professional and will make you feel so special on your wedding day! She will greet you with hugs and smiles on your wedding day. Our flowers were gorgeous and she brings extra materials incase something goes wrong or your mother thought she wanted a pin on corsage and decides that should wants a wrist as an example. I wish I had another excuse to work with Terry again! Love you Terry and thank you for making everything so perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

Dear Caitlin, Thank you so much for you review. You are so sweet. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. How could one not smile and be excited when two people are starting a new life together. My our Lord bless you both always

Nancy · Married on 09/07/2014

Terry, the owner of Floral Accents is awesome. She is truly great to work with. She is willing to use your ideas or hers. She decorated my daughter's ceremony space which was outdoors and it was beautiful. She also created the bouquet, buttoners for the grooms, flowers for the bridesmaids and various family members which were also quite beautiful. But the standouts were the table arrangements. They were the ultimate. She saw what I wanted and created arrangements that made me hold my breath they were so stunning. Terry is a real jewel and a pleasure to do business with. I will never forget her for the way she made me feel so welcome and for the AMAZING, OUTSTANDING service she provided to make my daughter's wedding one of a lifetime dream.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Nancy, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to respond. It was a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful wedding.

Leann · Married on 08/02/2014

Our flowers turned out wonderful! Terri was very willing to work with our small budget and she made us five beautiful bouquets for myself and my four bridesmaids. I really don't know much about flowers and she knew all the questions to ask and all the different things to suggest to create something I would love! She also gave me great suggestions about other aspects of decorating for our reception and general home decor tips!

Chathan · event on: 08/01/2014

Teresa was the best. She was very hands on. My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmen boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. My table decorations were so on point and absolutely gorgeous as well. Thank you so much Teresa. I will definitely think about you in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Chantan, It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding. I loved working with you and your coworkers as well. May God bless you always

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2014

My flowes were absolutely beautiful at my wedding. I loved everything! Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Kelly, it was fun working with the peacock feathers. You looked beautiful
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 06/14/2014

Our florist, Terri, was very professional, courteous and took an invested interest in our wedding. Terri arrived with our flowers and stayed until every boutineer and bouquet was pinned on and in the hands of all the appropriate wedding party member.

Terri invited us to her home and provided an intimate setting for us to chose our wedding arrangements. She took her time answering questions, and gave her professional opinion, which helps me tremdously!

I was extremely pleased with her kindness, concern and the outcome of such beautiful works of art in the bouquets. Well done Terri! I highly recommend Floral Accents for any occasion. Blessings, Arlene Mallet - Hall

Sent on 07/20/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Bless you Arlene, it was a honor. What a beautiful day,beautiful bride a very sweet groom and a wonderful family. Terry

Terry was incredible! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding. She was so attentive!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a true pleasure to be apart of your wonderful day.

Terry, Donna and crew were amazing! They made it personal, worked with my budget and the final product was absolutely what I had imagined. Floral Accents was incredible all around, great service, great quality and great price. I thought Terry went above and beyond calling to check on me prior to wedding day, revising my bill to meet my specific wish list and just unbelievably friendly! I would recommend them to anyone! They truly helped to make my Wedding day as special as I ever imagined! Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always an honor to be apart of a wedding.

Donna · Married on 04/19/2014

Terry did my daughters flowers for her wedding so when it wash turn to get remarried there was none other than Terry for me. Lots of styles and flowers to choose from. Love her!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

It was a pleasure to be apart of both weddings. Thank you
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/25/2013

Terry is amazing!!! I received the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. Everything that I wanted, I got, and could afford! I couldn't have chose a better florist for the best day of my life!

Judy · Married on 09/08/2013

I wanted to have blue roses for my bouquet and Terry was the only florist willing to tackle my request. She did a wonderful job. I highly recommend her services to any bride looking for floral services.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Judy, I love a challenge I am so happy they turned out . It was a blast to create blue roses

My wife and I have enjoyed the vendor's services.

The floral selections and designs enhanced the beauty of the day.

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2013

Terry was great to work with! She did a beautiful job and also made me feel confidant that everything we planned would come together on our wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I feel in love with all of Terry's work the day we met her. Her price was excellent for everything we wanted and she offered suggestions (which we loved) to make our wedding wonderful. I would strongly recommend Terry for any event where someone is looking for a florist.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Jennifer and DJ, It was my pleasure to be apart of your special day. Sincerely, Terry, Floral Accents

Kristin · Married on 08/17/2012

Terry from Floral Accents was the florist for our wedding. She was so pleasant and easy to work with. She also did a sensational job of bringing my vision to life. She is very sweet, knowledgable and her prices are great. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good deal and beautiful flowers for their event.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Dear Kristin, It was a true pleasure to be apart of your day. Thank you for the honor Terry Floral Accents

Terri did an AMAZING job on my flowers. They were so perfect and fresh. She had everything set up well in advance before my 11:30am ceremony, from the linen and ivy draping to the center pieces everything was so beautiful. She spent time listening to my ideas and kept in touch with me through the months prior. Everything was just as I imagined it would be and I wouldn't change anything about it. Such a friendly, kind, and talented person, it was a pleasure to have her included in my wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you, Your style and color were beatiful. It was wonderful to be apart of this day and help bring your ideas to reality Terry Floral Accents

Candice · Married on 05/19/2012

Terri was absolutely wonderful to work with. The flowers were fresh and absolutely gorgeous and the prices couldn't be beat.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you. It is always nice to know you did a good job. I love my couples and families. Terry Floral Accents