Fleurtations Reviews

108 | Manassas, VA

108 Reviews for Fleurtations

108 Fleurtations Reviews

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Hil did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She made my bouquet, the grooms boutonnière, and several arrangements for the long dining table (4 farm tables length)!

I emailed Hil several photos of the look I was aiming for and she was extremely helpful in making suggestions within our price point. Everything turned out beautiful and I can't recommend Hil enough!

christina · Married on 03/10/2018

Hilary was so amazing to work with. My husband and I were absolutely clueless when it came to picking out flowers but Hilary gave us a ton of different options to choose from. I was able to make changes as necessary up until about a week prior to our wedding day. I was able to bring my own spray painted wine bottles to Hilary so that she could use them for our centerpieces. The flowers were very versatile so our ceremony flowers, we were able to use them again for our sweetheart table. I loved my bouquet so much that it is now dried and framed as a keepsake :)

Fleurtations 1
    Fleurtations 2
    Fleurtations 3
    Fleurtations 4
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Hilary was fantastic to work with! So responsive when we kept changing things and everything turned out great yesterday! Boquets were beautiful! The arch and centerpeices were so great. Thank you so much Hilary for all the help. Highly recommend Hilary!

Shannon · Married on 06/10/2017

Hilary was very easy to work with. I don't know much about flowers and was very flexible accordingly - I cared more about color and texture. I trusted her to make choices with my suggestions and she did a great job. She was very flexible - gave me an estimate that we reduced as the RSVPs came in - easy enough!

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Hilary was great. She had wonderful ideas that matched what I was envisioning. All the flowers were beautiful and lasted throughout the entire day. The colors she picked matched our decor perfectly. I had plenty of compliments from family and friends about how beautiful all the flowers were. Hilary was very easy to work with and was quick to respond back when we had questions.

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2017

My mom selected this vendor. I am not knowledgeable about flowers, but when we went to meet Hilary, I brought a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked and she ran with it and created flower arrangements more beautiful than I imagined and the perfect size. She was professional, helpful and responsive throughout the process.

Brandi · Married on 05/06/2017

Hilary was a pleasure to work with. She offered several recommendations to help make our big day a beautiful occasion. She was able to work within our budget and still make our arrangements seem priceless. Each centerpiece was one-of-a-kind, with her personal touch on each. Her knowledge of the venue added to creating the most perfect experience for us. Her expertise and full-service approach from floral design to set-up/clean-up was invaluable. We would trust her with all of our special occasions.

Teiro · Married on 12/17/2016

Hilary was a pleasure to work with! Very affordable, flexible and professional! Our Christmas season wedding flowers were stunning!

Kaila · Married on 10/07/2016

Hilary was amazing! So glad we went with her services. She did an incredible job and provided such beautiful arrangements very affordable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2016

Hilary at Fleurtations is wonderful. She certainly knows what she is doing. When I went to meet with her all she needed was 1 example photo and she had a thousand ideas! She gave me multiple different options to choose from with different types of flowers. It was very informative. The final products looked AMAZING! From my bouquet to my bridesmaid's bouquets to the boutonnieres they were all perfect. I highly recommend Fleurtations!

• Scott

Scott · Married on 08/13/2016

Hilary was professional, friendly, affordable, and worked well with our timeline. We gave her a general description of the type of flower arrangements that we wanted, and she suggested options that would work well, and showed photos to back her statements. We would highly recommend her for all who are looking! You can't find a better person for the job.

Allison · Married on 05/07/2016

Hilary was wonderful to work with! My fiance and I met with her just once and showed her our Pinterest board and described what we wanted. She understood our vision perfectly and created beautiful ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages for our Moms, and halos for my flower girls (which they LOVED). She was incredibly responsive to emails and flexible with changes that I had, and the value was great for what she made for us. She's also just a lovely lady - highly recommended!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Hilary was like working with a friend! Which is definitely a breath of fresh air when planning your Wedding. She was instantly easy to talk to and was ON POINT with my vision for my flowers for my Wedding Day. She was always quick to respond to my e-mails and easy to reach. We loved loved loved Fleurtation's service and performance! Beautiful arrangements and bouquets!!!

• I

Iliana · Married on 08/08/2015

From the beginning, Hillary Panning, was an absolute delight to work with! She is extremely knowledgable in florals, easy to talk to and very talented. With minimal guidance from us, she was able to create gorgeous bouquets and high top table settings that gave an elegance to the entire ambiance of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the overall look and feel her creations gave to our celebration. Thank you so much Hillary!

I would 100% recommend Hilary. She did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. I told Hilary what our vision was and she went with it and made everything even more beautiful than we had imagined. She gives you high quality flowers that are full and makes sure that you know exactly what type of flower will be in each arrangement. Everything was amazing on our wedding day, but the flowers had to be one of my favorite parts.

Roberta · Married on 06/20/2015

Hilary was very professional and responsive to our changing needs. She provided recommendations and did a great job of creating beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I would recommend her services to others.

Roberta · Married on 06/20/2015

Hilary was very professional and flexible and put together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. We had last minutes additions to our order and she was very accommodating to meet our deadlines. I loved her suggestion of having the bouquets double as the reception centerpieces. She created an extra bouquet for the 'throw' and just made all the work flow seamlessly so that it was one less thing for us to stress about throughout the wedding. I would highly recommend her services.

Sara · Married on 05/16/2015

Hilary was great to work with and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. We were so excited to see the final product and each bouquet was so pretty! She was very friendly and flexible with color and design options. Her artistic touches had a romantic feel to them and was perfect for what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Fleurtations to anyone needing flower arrangements!

tracey · Married on 05/02/2015

I could not have been happier with my experience working with Hilary from Fleurtations. I was so happy with bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral decorations provided. I worked through several ideas for centerpieces, Hilary was always patient and helpful. She gave great advice and truly knows what she is doing. Everything turned out even better than I could have possibly imagined.

Hilary was wonderful to work with. Her flexibility on our wedding day was so very much appreciated and her ideas for our venue turned out beautifully. The value for her services is wonderful, as well.

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

We met with Hilary for a consult about 9 months before my daughter's wedding. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She replied quickly to all emails and was very knowledgeable about flowers and her table centerpieces were the most beautiful I have ever seen. She went above and beyond to assist us with the wedding coordination as well as the floral and bouquets. I highly recommend Fleurtations for your wedding as her knowledge and expertise is exceptional.

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Flowers were something I had very little prior knowledge on, so I had to completely entrust my florist for arrangements and the flower selections. She was incredibly responsive to all of my emails, and the flowers turned out beautifully. We needed a reverse delivery due to our schedule and reusing the flowers at both locations, and this occurred flawlessly. She suggested beautiful, affordable flowers that really enhanced our fall theme. The centerpieces also looked amazing! She is definitely a go-to person for wedding flowers that won’t blow your budget!

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

Hilary was wonderful to work with. She created such elegant and natural-looking bouquet. The bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. She was able to accommodate some last minute changes and additions to the order. She was very timely in getting back to me and her prices were very reasonable.

Liz · Married on 09/19/2014

I spoke to many florists prior to finding Hilary from Fleurtations and I felt that every consultation had ended with me going way over my budget. It was like no one was listening to what I wanted or needed. Thank goodness I found Hilary! She understood that I had a budget and never once made me feel ashamed that I didn't want to spend thousands on floral arrangements. She listened to me and gave me amazing feedback. I received so many compliments on my bright orange bouquets, and our beautiful centerpieces at dinner. I didn't have to break to the bank to get exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend Fleurtations to anyone!

Your designs and execution were perfect and all the products provided were fresh and beautiful! You really took the time to listen to my requests and were able to accomodate not only my needs but the needs of the entire wedding party. Thank you for helping to make my special day one I will never forget!