108 Reviews for Fleurtations

Altar Decor (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
108 Fleurtations Reviews

Hilary is just lovely. I really did not have much of an idea of what I wanted besides "springy" colors. Hilary was familiar with my venue (Ospreys at Belmont Bay) and made several suggestions and I got to tailor the decorations to my style and price range. I had flowers on the pergola holding back tulle, 4 bouquets, 4 wrist corsages, 8 boutonnieres and 8 table settings. Everything was beautiful done. I especially liked the wrist corsages. I got just the springy look I was looking for in the bouquets. The only small critique I would have is that the groom boutonniere was a little heavy and difficult to attach (but most are difficult anyways). The table centerpieces were the perfect size for the table. Hilary was very responsive, but we did have email trouble. When in doubt, just give her a call. Thank you Hilary!

Profile Picture Joan, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews

Profile Picture Joan, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hil did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She made my bouquet, the grooms boutonnière, and several arrangements for the long dining table (4 farm tables length)!

I emailed Hil several photos of the look I was aiming for and she was extremely helpful in making suggestions within our price point. Everything turned out beautiful and I can't recommend Hil enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Hilary was so amazing to work with. My husband and I were absolutely clueless when it came to picking out flowers but Hilary gave us a ton of different options to choose from. I was able to make changes as necessary up until about a week prior to our wedding day. I was able to bring my own spray painted wine bottles to Hilary so that she could use them for our centerpieces. The flowers were very versatile so our ceremony flowers, we were able to use them again for our sweetheart table. I loved my bouquet so much that it is now dried and framed as a keepsake :)

Profile Picture christina, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was fantastic to work with! So responsive when we kept changing things and everything turned out great yesterday! Boquets were beautiful! The arch and centerpeices were so great. Thank you so much Hilary for all the help. Highly recommend Hilary!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was very easy to work with. I don't know much about flowers and was very flexible accordingly - I cared more about color and texture. I trusted her to make choices with my suggestions and she did a great job. She was very flexible - gave me an estimate that we reduced as the RSVPs came in - easy enough!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Working with Hilary was great. She had wonderful ideas that matched what I was envisioning. All the flowers were beautiful and lasted throughout the entire day. The colors she picked matched our decor perfectly. I had plenty of compliments from family and friends about how beautiful all the flowers were. Hilary was very easy to work with and was quick to respond back when we had questions.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mom selected this vendor. I am not knowledgeable about flowers, but when we went to meet Hilary, I brought a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked and she ran with it and created flower arrangements more beautiful than I imagined and the perfect size. She was professional, helpful and responsive throughout the process.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hilary was a pleasure to work with. She offered several recommendations to help make our big day a beautiful occasion. She was able to work within our budget and still make our arrangements seem priceless. Each centerpiece was one-of-a-kind, with her personal touch on each. Her knowledge of the venue added to creating the most perfect experience for us. Her expertise and full-service approach from floral design to set-up/clean-up was invaluable. We would trust her with all of our special occasions.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Hilary was a pleasure to work with! Very affordable, flexible and professional! Our Christmas season wedding flowers were stunning!

Profile Picture User7507123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hilary was amazing! So glad we went with her services. She did an incredible job and provided such beautiful arrangements very affordable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Profile Picture User7426033, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hilary at Fleurtations is wonderful. She certainly knows what she is doing. When I went to meet with her all she needed was 1 example photo and she had a thousand ideas! She gave me multiple different options to choose from with different types of flowers. It was very informative. The final products looked AMAZING! From my bouquet to my bridesmaid's bouquets to the boutonnieres they were all perfect. I highly recommend Fleurtations!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Hilary was professional, friendly, affordable, and worked well with our timeline. We gave her a general description of the type of flower arrangements that we wanted, and she suggested options that would work well, and showed photos to back her statements. We would highly recommend her for all who are looking! You can't find a better person for the job.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hilary was wonderful to work with! My fiance and I met with her just once and showed her our Pinterest board and described what we wanted. She understood our vision perfectly and created beautiful ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages for our Moms, and halos for my flower girls (which they LOVED). She was incredibly responsive to emails and flexible with changes that I had, and the value was great for what she made for us. She's also just a lovely lady - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Allison , 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Working with Hilary was like working with a friend! Which is definitely a breath of fresh air when planning your Wedding. She was instantly easy to talk to and was ON POINT with my vision for my flowers for my Wedding Day. She was always quick to respond to my e-mails and easy to reach. We loved loved loved Fleurtation's service and performance! Beautiful arrangements and bouquets!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

From the beginning, Hillary Panning, was an absolute delight to work with! She is extremely knowledgable in florals, easy to talk to and very talented. With minimal guidance from us, she was able to create gorgeous bouquets and high top table settings that gave an elegance to the entire ambiance of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the overall look and feel her creations gave to our celebration. Thank you so much Hillary!

Profile Picture Iliana, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was very easy to work with and willing to work within my budget. The flowers at the church, the bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces were exactly what I expected. I was underwhelmed with my bridal bouquet and upon first sight of it I was upset with it's size and appearance. The flowers used were what we had discussed but my bouquet looked smaller than my bridesmaids, when the bridal bouquet was twice the cost of theirs. I don't think I fully understood what I was getting, or I would've wanted to go in a different direction with the bridal bouquet.

Profile Picture User3478674, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would 100% recommend Hilary. She did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. I told Hilary what our vision was and she went with it and made everything even more beautiful than we had imagined. She gives you high quality flowers that are full and makes sure that you know exactly what type of flower will be in each arrangement. Everything was amazing on our wedding day, but the flowers had to be one of my favorite parts.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was very professional and responsive to our changing needs. She provided recommendations and did a great job of creating beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I would recommend her services to others.

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hilary was very professional and flexible and put together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. We had last minutes additions to our order and she was very accommodating to meet our deadlines. I loved her suggestion of having the bouquets double as the reception centerpieces. She created an extra bouquet for the 'throw' and just made all the work flow seamlessly so that it was one less thing for us to stress about throughout the wedding. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was great to work with and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. We were so excited to see the final product and each bouquet was so pretty! She was very friendly and flexible with color and design options. Her artistic touches had a romantic feel to them and was perfect for what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Fleurtations to anyone needing flower arrangements!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with my experience working with Hilary from Fleurtations. I was so happy with bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral decorations provided. I worked through several ideas for centerpieces, Hilary was always patient and helpful. She gave great advice and truly knows what she is doing. Everything turned out even better than I could have possibly imagined.

Profile Picture tracey, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hilary was wonderful to work with. Her flexibility on our wedding day was so very much appreciated and her ideas for our venue turned out beautifully. The value for her services is wonderful, as well.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We met with Hilary for a consult about 9 months before my daughter's wedding. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She replied quickly to all emails and was very knowledgeable about flowers and her table centerpieces were the most beautiful I have ever seen. She went above and beyond to assist us with the wedding coordination as well as the floral and bouquets. I highly recommend Fleurtations for your wedding as her knowledge and expertise is exceptional.

Profile Picture Kelly , 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were something I had very little prior knowledge on, so I had to completely entrust my florist for arrangements and the flower selections. She was incredibly responsive to all of my emails, and the flowers turned out beautifully. We needed a reverse delivery due to our schedule and reusing the flowers at both locations, and this occurred flawlessly. She suggested beautiful, affordable flowers that really enhanced our fall theme. The centerpieces also looked amazing! She is definitely a go-to person for wedding flowers that won’t blow your budget!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews