19 Reviews for Filled & Flooded

Calligraphy (4)
Menus (1)
Consultations (1)
19 Filled & Flooded Reviews

My experience with Filled and Flooded was an all around wonderful one. I needed a chalkboard wall done for my wedding as well as a smaller easel but the venue had difficult time frames to work with. Courtney was very flexible and worked with me the entire way through the design process. The end result was even better than I could have imagined. Thank you for the beautiful work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Courtney was amazing! She did hand lettering and coordination for our March 2018 ceremony. She was organized, decisive, thorough, and made sure we were more than taken care of on our big day! She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Camille, 3/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We loved Courtney! She was great to work with!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Courtney was wonderful! Her projector died the morning of the wedding so she freehanded our chalk wall and it looked fabulous!

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Courtney was amazing! I couldn't be happier with the way our mirrors and our chaulkboard turned out. We have been getting nonstop compliments about the chaulkboard. It turned out way prettier then I imagined ??

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our guests really enjoyed the chalk drawing. It looks beautiful! The price was decent considering the amount of time and effort went into it! We appreciate it!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Courtney did an amazing job on our invitations....so muc so that many guests were framing their envelopes! We asked her to do a banner with a scripture verse...she had never done one but she researched it and it came out even more beautiful than we had envisioned! Just a beautiful spirit to work with and we feel blessed to have met her!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations

I had booked another vendor for my signage for my wedding who cancelled on me the week before my wedding. He recommended Filled & Flooded and I am so glad he did - Courtney not only got back to me IMMEDIATELY, but she was able to complete all of my wedding signage beautifully and in an extremely timely manner. I couldn't be happier with her service and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for this service.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy

Very easy and fun to work with! Not only did I gain excellent work, but I also gained an great friend. You won't regret using Filled and Flooded for your next event or home decor!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney provided my husband and I will an astounding chalkboard mural with the Raleigh Skyline and our wedding monogram. Mind you, she did this on a latter for us at 7 months pregnant. She listened to every detail I wanted, and hit the nail on the head. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and super talented. She already created a signature drink mirror sign for us, and a chalkboard easel sign for our rehearsal dinner. She worked crazy hours, and even met me the next morning to change something when I changed my mind. I would highly recommend all of her services for any occasion!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 5/13/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved working with Filled & Flooded! Courtney did an amazing job and is super flexible & creative. She really wants to serve her clients and therefore seeks to understand their needs & will try whatever it takes. My favorite things she made for us was a beautiful, detailed & clear seating chart and the most elegant watercolor table numbers. You won't regret hiring courtney--she's a blast and makes it happen. :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If I could give Filled & Flooded more than 5 stars I would. She went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule. The artwork was AMAZING. My guests could not believe it was hand drawn in chalk. Beautiful, quality, professional work! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User7407813, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She nailed the type of letter and the blue-gray color that I wanted. The sign is beautiful and study. The sign was completed on time and she was flexible with the pick up time.

Profile Picture KIAH, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Filled and Flooded is definitely an up and coming chalkboard artist in the Raleigh area. I am so happy I randomly found her website! She did the chalkboard wall at The Stockroom at 230 for my wedding. She was dedicated to making sure her finished product was exactly what I was looking for, it being one of her first projects at The Stockroom she even reached out to the chalkboard/hand-lettering community to make sure she was going to produce her best work! The chalkboard turned out absolutely fabulous and we were extremely satisfied! She also has a great price for her work and responds day of to any email communication! I highly recommend Filled and Flooded for wedding signage and chalkboard art, you will not be disappointed booking with her!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Courtney was wonderful! I am so glad that Amanda and Holly gave us the recommendation.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy, Menus

A picture is worth a thousand words!! She's awesome and her work matches!!

Profile Picture Lavaisha, 9/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy

Courtney with Filled & Flooded did an INCREDIBLE job making my visions into a reality for my wedding! She made signs, table place settings, and a gorgeous flower crown and it all added such amazing detail to my big day. And she was so easy to communicate with and made the whole process so much fun :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor

I was so impressed with Courtney's work. Her creativity enabled her to easily adapt to the unique needs of our event. Her work is beautiful and unique. Her personality is engaging and fun. Her services are professional and excellent. She took my vision and made it happen. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Courtney did an amazing job with the signs she made for our wedding last summer! I gave her a little direction and then her creative skill turned them into the perfect design. She is easy to communicate with and so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Emilia, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews