Filled & Flooded Reviews

Filled & Flooded 6
Filled & Flooded 7

Leigh · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!!!

Using Filled and Flooded and was a GREAT decision. Courtney was so easy to work with. She would respond is less than and hour and answered all my questions with great detail. She took our vision and brought it to life. We received so many compliments on the work she did! I would highly recommend Filled and Flooded!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Elysia · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!! Super kind and beautiful work!

Everything was beautiful! Super easy to talk to and responds really fast. Does such beautiful work and was really flexible with our pick up and drop off schedule!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Filled & Flooded 8
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 04/27/2019

Great chalkboard artist

Courtney was great to work with!!! She was super responsive and professional. We loved our chalkboard design!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Filled & Flooded 9

Brad · Married on 12/02/2018

Fun to work with; High quality product

Working with Filled & Flooded was one of the best decisions for our wedding. The flexibility, personal treatment, and high quality product is what working with F&F will bring.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful hand-lettering!!

Courtney is the best! She is extremely talented, professional, and willing to work with you to design your dream custom signage for your wedding. All the acrylic, cloth, and chalkboard signs she did for our wedding were so beautiful and neat!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Filled & Flooded 10
    Filled & Flooded 11
    Filled & Flooded 12
    Filled & Flooded 13
    Filled & Flooded 14

Laura Takla · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful designs!

Wonderful experience with Filled and Flooded! Courtney walked me through each step of choosing a design and had great ideas based on the few details I gave her. She was very sweet and eager to personalize the perfect piece of art!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Julia Orlidge-Diehl · Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely & Beautiful :)

Courtney's work was stunning! :)

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Filled & Flooded 15
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Courtney was simply amazing! She took all of my ideas and created a beautiful chalkboard masterpiece! I was hesitant at first because the chalkboard at the Stockroom is so big but I'm so glad I went with Courtney because she did a wonderful job...we received a ton of compliments on the design. I'd highly recommend Courtney with Filled & Flooded!! :)

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Filled & Flooded 16

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Ah thank you so much Heather!!! :)) It was so great working with you!

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Courtney was so great to work with! She is so responsive and is will make sure you are happy with her planned design! Her final product was perfect!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Filled & Flooded 17

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Lindsay! You're so sweet! Loved being a part of your big day!

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Courtney was incredibly easy to work with and she brought my vision to life. We were married at The Stockroom and that chalkboard is no joke and it looked flawless. She draws up a sample for you and makes the whole process a breeze. Her prices, flexibility, and overall attention to detail makes her the best of the best. Thank you, Courtney for being apart of our day!

-Becky

Sent on 07/08/2018

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Becky! Loved so much getting to be a part of your day and seeing all of the beautiful pictures!! :D

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Courtney was great to work with! She was super responsive with questions, and she sent me various designs, which matched exactly the look I was going for! She is super talented with chalkboard art, so we made the right choice in hiring her :-)

Sent on 06/19/2018

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Stephanie! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Loved getting to be a part of your big day!

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Courtney was absolutely wonderful to work with! She is so sweet and very responsive. She created a chalk wall art of exactly what I was looking for to match our invitations! I highly recommend her services to all!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Kelly! You're so sweet! It was so much fun to get to be a part of your wedding day!

Camille · Married on 03/25/2018

Courtney was amazing! She did hand lettering and coordination for our March 2018 ceremony. She was organized, decisive, thorough, and made sure we were more than taken care of on our big day! She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

We loved Courtney! She was great to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/15/2017

Courtney was wonderful! Her projector died the morning of the wedding so she freehanded our chalk wall and it looked fabulous!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

Courtney was amazing! I couldn't be happier with the way our mirrors and our chaulkboard turned out. We have been getting nonstop compliments about the chaulkboard. It turned out way prettier then I imagined ??

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stefanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Our guests really enjoyed the chalk drawing. It looks beautiful! The price was decent considering the amount of time and effort went into it! We appreciate it!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Courtney did an amazing job on our invitations....so muc so that many guests were framing their envelopes! We asked her to do a banner with a scripture verse...she had never done one but she researched it and it came out even more beautiful than we had envisioned! Just a beautiful spirit to work with and we feel blessed to have met her!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I had booked another vendor for my signage for my wedding who cancelled on me the week before my wedding. He recommended Filled & Flooded and I am so glad he did - Courtney not only got back to me IMMEDIATELY, but she was able to complete all of my wedding signage beautifully and in an extremely timely manner. I couldn't be happier with her service and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for this service.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/14/2017

Very easy and fun to work with! Not only did I gain excellent work, but I also gained an great friend. You won't regret using Filled and Flooded for your next event or home decor!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

Courtney provided my husband and I will an astounding chalkboard mural with the Raleigh Skyline and our wedding monogram. Mind you, she did this on a latter for us at 7 months pregnant. She listened to every detail I wanted, and hit the nail on the head. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and super talented. She already created a signature drink mirror sign for us, and a chalkboard easel sign for our rehearsal dinner. She worked crazy hours, and even met me the next morning to change something when I changed my mind. I would highly recommend all of her services for any occasion!!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Taylor! It was so much fun working with you. Loved getting to meet you and seeing pictures from your gorgeous wedding!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2017

My experience with Filled and Flooded was an all around wonderful one. I needed a chalkboard wall done for my wedding as well as a smaller easel but the venue had difficult time frames to work with. Courtney was very flexible and worked with me the entire way through the design process. The end result was even better than I could have imagined. Thank you for the beautiful work!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Filled & Flooded's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Jessica! Loved getting to help you with your beautiful day!

Lindsey · Married on 04/16/2017

Loved working with Filled & Flooded! Courtney did an amazing job and is super flexible & creative. She really wants to serve her clients and therefore seeks to understand their needs & will try whatever it takes. My favorite things she made for us was a beautiful, detailed & clear seating chart and the most elegant watercolor table numbers. You won't regret hiring courtney--she's a blast and makes it happen. :)

Sent on 05/08/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2016

If I could give Filled & Flooded more than 5 stars I would. She went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule. The artwork was AMAZING. My guests could not believe it was hand drawn in chalk. Beautiful, quality, professional work! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Meghan · Married on 11/04/2016

Filled and Flooded is definitely an up and coming chalkboard artist in the Raleigh area. I am so happy I randomly found her website! She did the chalkboard wall at The Stockroom at 230 for my wedding. She was dedicated to making sure her finished product was exactly what I was looking for, it being one of her first projects at The Stockroom she even reached out to the chalkboard/hand-lettering community to make sure she was going to produce her best work! The chalkboard turned out absolutely fabulous and we were extremely satisfied! She also has a great price for her work and responds day of to any email communication! I highly recommend Filled and Flooded for wedding signage and chalkboard art, you will not be disappointed booking with her!

Sent on 11/14/2016