Fieldguide Farmhouse Reviews

Fieldguide Farmhouse 5
Fieldguide Farmhouse 6
Fieldguide Farmhouse 7

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

You would be crazy not to get married here!!

I have been meaning to write this review for a long time, but I have been trying to think of the right words to do it justice. Everything about Fieldguide Farmhouse is what wedding dreams are made of. First of all it is a absolutely stunning piece of property perfectly located close to hotels and great shopping area. I never wanted to have an outdoor wedding, but seriously Fieldguide Farmhouse gave me a change of heart and made me an outdoorsy person (for that one day). The only thing that rivals the beautiful views was Lee, the owner of Fieldguide Farmhouse. Her service, and personality is unmatched and was the cherry on top of the perfect day. She helped through every step of the process and was always willing to work with me and my wedding planner on any ideas we had! You would be crazy not to have your wedding at Fieldguide Farmhouse! Cannot say enough great things!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 8
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 9
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 10
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 11
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 12
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 13

Boo · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I got married at Fieldguide Farmhouse August 4, 2018. We can't express enough how perfect the venue was and received so many compliments from our family and friends. Its close proximity to Shanty Creek Resorts made it convenient for guests to lodge there, and Shanty Creek shuttled guests to and from Fieldguide Farmhouse for the wedding. The venue is picturesque with multiple places for a ceremony and reception. We chose to get married under a gorgeous oak tree facing the water, and our tent was positioned in a cluster of huge ferns also overlooking the lake. The house is decorated to a tee and looks like something straight out of Southern Living magazine. Lee, Jack, and Louie are the most gracious hosts. We are so thankful to have gotten married in such a special place and will remember what a joyous weekend it was because of Fieldguide Farmhouse and Lee for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 21
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 22
    Fieldguide Farmhouse 23

Jen · Married on 05/25/2017

The Fieldguide Farmhouse is such an incredible venue, location, and feeling. When arriving the feeling is that you arrived at home. Lee is the most welcoming, warm, kind soul around. The location across from the lake is so peaceful, especially on the front porch. The venue to host events is absolutely perfect! With grand open spaces and a tree lined ceremony spot it absolute perfection. I can't recommend the Fieldguide Farmhouse enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018