erin curran photography Reviews

7 | Boston, MA

7 Reviews for erin curran photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tessa · Married on 05/23/2015

Erin was an absolutely wonderful person to work with on our wedding day. One of the best things about Erin is that she takes absolutely wonderful color pictures in addition to black and white photos. She will work in digital or film if you prefer (though she prefers digital) and will provide physical proofs or digital proofs. Her turnaround time for proofs was incredibly fast and all of the photos were stunning. She was also very easy to work with both before and on the wedding day (and so was her assistant). I really enjoyed working with Erin and would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/05/2008

Shawna · Married on 05/10/2014

Erin Curran photographed my wedding in May, and I couldn't be happier with our pictures. We received over 1300 pictures on a zip drive and Erin offers professional prints and albums.
    After meeting Erin while we were looking for a photographer, we knew our search was done. We felt so comfortable with her and we were so impressed with her work samples that we booked her on the spot. Erin was not only professional, but she made the whole experience very personal. At the reception Erin was able to get so many great shots and tons of footage with out us even knowing she was there. At the group photo location between the ceremony and reception, we had minimal time to be out doors because of some impending rain, and Erin was calm and in control of the large wedding party/families and got so many amazing pictures! Thanks to Erin, we got all the pictures done and stayed dry! I would use Erin again in a heartbeat, and my sister who is recently engaged just booked her for her wedding after coming over to see the pictures from mine.
    Thanks Erin!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2013

I can't say enough good things about Erin...we loved her! We interviewed a handful of photographers and Erin was definitely the one that we connected with the best. She's very easy going and a pleasure to be around. Knowing how much time we would be spending with our photographer that day, we wanted someone whose company we would enjoy.

We had an engagement session for the purpose of having the pictures, but also so that we could get to know her better. Both of us are a bit camera shy, but she helped us relax in front of the camera and her pictures were wonderful. I didn't think she could do any better for the wedding...but she did!

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding, and had just as much fun taking photographs beforehand. We went around Boston with Erin and her talented second photographer Matt. She had creative ideas and wasn't afraid to take risks in places where we weren't certain we would be allowed to take photographs. This all paid off with fantastic pictures.

You're expectations will be exceeded if you choose Erin Curran for your wedding photographer...ours were!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Adam · Married on 08/19/2009

We had a stellar experience working with Erin. Her creativity and attention to detail is second to none. Erin was extremely professional and responsive to our needs throughout the entire wedding process. She has the unique ability to tell a story with her photographs and we couldn’t have been happier with the memories that she captured on our wedding day. Our friends and family were equally impressed and two couples that attended our wedding ended up hiring Erin as their wedding photographer. Erin’s photographs of our wedding also caught the attention of The Knot – Boston, who featured us in their magazine. After the wedding, Erin worked diligently to make us a beautiful wedding album which she hand delivered to our house. We can’t wait to have Erin photograph our future milestones!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Scott · Married on 07/19/2008

This is a review for Erin Curran Photography:
    To get right to the point, Erin was amazing to work with!!!!!! We have yet to see all of our prints but based on a slideshow she put together for us the week after our wedding I have to say she was worth every penny. Before I get to the quality of her work I will say in the months leading up to the wedding she was so great to work with, such a pro. She was easy to deal with, very understanding of our needs and really made sure we went over every detail. You could tell she took her work seriously and got the feeling she acts like every wedding she shoots is the most important wedding she will ever do. The day of Erin took amazing shots, she blends right into the party and can definently can work the crowd. I have heard horror stories of photographers that can take over or be quite bossy, again this could not be farther than the truth. She has a great vision for the shot, put us in great positions, and we really had a blast dealing with her from start to finish. If you cant tell already I would reccommend her to anyone that wants their special day to last forever thru amazing pictures. We could not of asked for a better experience and she really was a big part of what made our day so special

Sent on 08/07/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2007

My wedding was out of state so in turn long distance for some of my vendors. Erin Curran Photography was such a pleasure to work with. They worked extremely hard the entire wedding and produced such beautiful pictures! She worked with each individual group of people with professionalism and creativity. They really captured the location and the feel of my wedding. They did both traditional and non traditional pictures. This way we had something for everyone. They produce a slideshow with music and send them to you after the wedding. I had everyone asking who did my photography. The slideshow was such a hit. the product was fabulous and I Would absolutely reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Christine · Married on 12/31/2007

3.0

Erin and her assistant were incredible. They came early without charging for extra time to get all our "getting ready" photos. They were so easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2008