Envelopes.com Reviews

97 | Amityville, NY

97 Reviews for Envelopes.com

Janet · Married on 08/24/2018

I've used them for envelopes for both of my sons weddings invitations. They sent the wrong color envelopes this time and I had the right ones the next day!. They are a great company, I love you can order samples, great selection and great prices.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Mrs Carissa Duerr

Carissa · Married on 09/10/2017

Amazing! Adorable invite pieces for diy! And so fast!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Wow. I ordered 6.5" x 6.5" red square, self-seal envelopes on a Monday afternoon and received them the next morning! Granted, they were non-printed envelopes, but its still an impressive turnaround. This company has a huge variety of colors and sizes. Envelopes were exactly as described and of good quality. I didn't realize before ordering that this company also offers RECIPIENT ADDRESSING, which means if I had sent them my mailing list, they would have put addresses on the envelopes before returning them to me! Customer service said I could place a new order and return the plain envelopes, but I'm already behind schedule. Too late for me, but keep in mind as you plan your event. Will definitely order here again!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Envelopes.com's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase =) Congratulations and best of luck on your BIG DAY!

Grace · Married on 08/01/2015

From what I was able to find, Envelopes.com has the best selection and value for wedding envelopes. The envelopes I bought for wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous - a solid navy blue. These were really quality envelopes and looked like I spent a lot of money. I was able to get plenty of envelopes to account for mistakes addressing them in calligraphy.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Allow you to buy samples to see if they are the right color and style. Good price and arrived quickly!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rosanne · event on 05/16/2015

My product was printed and designed to what I needed. Fast service.

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 12/13/2014

Decided to try out this website and am glad I did. I found plenty of invites that we liked and I love how they have templates that are easy to design and change colors. I got 5x7 cards for the invitations, along with envelopes and A1 response cards with envelopes. I ordered the white linen finish and was very impressed with the durability of the invitations and the feel of them and the envelopes. They did forget one pack of envelopes but had it shipped to us within 2 days so that was no problem. I had a little trouble ordering online and when I called got to speak to a real person who had me switch browsers and everything worked great.

Everyone has complimented me on my invitations and I love their prices. We ended up with plenty of extra for not much more. I plan to look at ordering more cards for thank yous and programs.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Amazing company, simple website, fast order and delivery and a great product! I ordered Kraft Brown square envelopes for my handmade invitations and they were great! I was even more pleasantly surprised to find that they even had a self adhesive strip and i was prepared to wet each one and stick.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Envelopes.com's reply:

Thanks so much for your order and review! We really appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you loved your Grocery Bag products! They are truly unique!

I bought Metallic Black A7 Envelopes and Metallic Black RSVP Envelopes. They were perfect. The quality and price were amazing. I will definitely be using this company in the future!

Abigail · Married on 10/26/2014

If you are interested in creating your own paper products, envelopes.com has a diverse inventory for almost any idea! For our wedding we wanted to use white ink on dark cardstock. Our guests all enjoyed the unique, personalized invitations. If you plan ahead and consider sizes, you can also take advantage of their cutting services -- we were able to print our invitations, rsvp cars, and programs on the same letter sized card stock!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Envelopes.com's reply:

Thanks for your order and review! It is so appreciated! You could not be more correct, we offer custom cuts- for those crafty brides requesting matching cards for additional wedding suite pieces!

Katrina · Married on 10/11/2014

My envelopes are beautiful and the prefect colour! I can't wait to put my invitations in them!

Sent on 07/28/2014

So far I have used this company for all of my wedding festivities, my Save the Dates, bridal shower and wedding invites! Everything there has been fast shipping, and the envelopes have been beautiful. They really add an elegant touch! I highly recommend!

Envelopes.com's reply:

Thanks for letting us be your One Stop Wedding Shop!
  • User4301493 · event on 09/13/2014

The envelopes add such a wonderful touch to my invitations. They had quick delivery and were exactly what I was looking for! I will defiantly order from here again for my wedding invites!

Sent on 08/05/2014

square envelopes for save the date magnets. as advertised. good quality, arrived quickly.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Deja · Married on 08/01/2014

We purchased envelopes for our invitations.They are absolutely beautiful! They came right away. I definitely would use them again.

Sent on 06/06/2014

The envelopes was perfect for my wedding invitations. Beautiful shiny silver metallic matched perfectly. Thank you

Sent on 04/18/2014

We ordered 250 beautiful silver metallic envelopes. We were going to order them elsewhere but then I found them on envelope.com and they were more affordable and a better quality. We will most likely be getting all our envelopes from them in the future. It's packaged well and it arrived on time.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Melanie · Married on 06/27/2014

The ease of ordering and quality of the product made this a great purchase! The envelopes felt sturdy and the adhesive deal made them even better! I would order from them again!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Superior product at a great price! I could not be happier with my decision to order my wedding invitation envelopes from this company.

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

I created my own invitations, but ordered my stationary from envelopes.com. It was a great value and I saved quite a bit by doing it this way! I absolutely love how they turned out, and I cannot wait to send them out (today!)! I was able to customize what I wanted for the invitations, and ordered thank you card supplies to match the invitations I designed. The staff I worked with were very courteous and communicated well with me when some of the materials I ordered were out of stock. Thank you, envelopes.com!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Envelopes.com's reply:

It's all about communication! I'm glad we were able to be a part of your wedding prep!

I have ordered cardstock and envelopes, both were better than I expected! I'll definitely trust all my future orders to envelopes.com.

• User4183544 · event on 05/25/2014

Very good envelopes - color was true and sealer was very good

Sent on 06/18/2014

Susan · event on 05/18/2014

The envelopes I purchased were perfectly complementary to my son's custom graduation announcements.
    Excellent quality. I have already recommended to a friend and they purchased their own.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Lee · Married on 04/25/2014

Great Quality at a good price.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Norma · Married on 04/25/2014

The quality was excellent and the staff was very helpful in facilitating delivery when a problem arose (not because of them). The broad selection gave us many options as well ... I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/30/2014