Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number

About KC Invitations and Design

Your invitation is a preview to your BIG event, don't let it fall flat...it should make a statement and it starts with the envelope.

We are a full service wedding and event invitation design company - from customized designs to printing, mounting and sending. We specialize in top-of-the-line, custom invitations and announcements for your special day. Our papers are proudly made from 100% recycled materials.

Our services include wedding invitations including pocket invitations, coordinating informational cards, postcard RSVP's or standard response cards, special event invitations, party invitations, save-the-date cards, place cards, seating charts, menus, ceremony programs, thank you's, monograms, custom address labels, custom stamps, coordinating favor boxes...you name it!

All colors and materials are customizable to fit your needs along with a custom design.

Contact us today to set up an appointment, we'd love to help you get started!

Follow KC Invitations and Design on

kristanchris300x300
ellaangeloweddingsuite

9 Reviews for KC Invitations and Design

Emily · Married on 11/27/2015

All I can do is RAVE about how FABULOUS Kristan was throughout the entire process of creating our wedding invitations. We had an unusual request, we wanted to incorporate our candelabra centerpieces in the invitation, and somehow Kristan was able to do that AND THEN SOME! No one will ever have an invitation like we do because the work Kristan does is just for you! If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind invitation, don't look any further, just book an appointment to meet Kristan.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jamileh · Married on 06/26/2015

KC was phenomenal! I received constant compliments on how beautiful my invitations, menus, and everything else KC Provided was. I would highly recommend them. They're extremely professional, respectful, and creative.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jerry · Married on 06/21/2014

Kristan was an absolute joy to work with. She was extremely helpful in leading us in the right direction and suggesting multiple options for our invitations. Even after we received the invitations, she is still in contact with us and making sure we are satisfied. My fiancé and I couldn't be more pleased with the end result.

Sent on 03/14/2014

KC Invitations and Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Sharing Beautiful Memories
    Sharing Beautiful Memories Wedding Planners

I have known Kristan at KC Invitations and Designs for many, many years. As a designer she is certain to give you exactly what you want. She does beautiful design and assembly work for invitations, programs, place cards and table numbers. I have gone to her for assistance with both client and family events. Her work is impeccable and my clients are always very pleased with the final product. She also created business cards that were exactly what I wanted. She is professional, creative and keeps you informed every step of the way so you are 100% satisfied. I can guarantee you will be happy with her services.

• Cynthia Ross Events
    Cynthia Ross Events Wedding Planners

KC Invitations and Design has created a wide selection of stylish stationery (invitations, save the dates, programs, table numbers, escort cards; just to name a few) for many of our clients. All of Kristan's designs are unique and customized to each client's liking. She has an incredible gift for creating a theme and carrying it throughout the entire design process. I highly recommend KC Invitations and Design for all your stationery needs.

• Farmingdale, 11735 See on map