4 Green Street, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts

Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts is a boutique stationer located in Huntington, New York that serves the Long Island region. Their highly skilled staff works with only the finest printers, equipment, and utensils to create beautiful custom invitations for your wedding day. Couples will be delighted with the results they work with Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts to create perfect for their wedding day.

Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts works with couples to come up with the best designs. Their attention to detail ensures that every design goes exceedingly well from your first consultation to delivery. Couples can choose to have calligraphers hand or machine write invitations depending on how soon they want them. Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts offers services including but not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Mailing
Follow Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts on

2 Reviews for Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

I had an excellent experience working with Medici Fine Stationary! Cathy, Mary, and Chelsea went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied and happy customer. Cathy helped me design the perfect wedding invitations; I relied on her professional opinion to help me narrow down my choices, and this initially overwhelming task of choosing invitations quickly became easy and fun! Cathy also created the most gorgeous mirror table seating charts for my guests in lieu of cards, and Chelsea helped me design the perfect programs for my ceremony. In a nutshell, the staff at Medici is professional, responsive, easy to work with, and extremely talented. I'm so glad I chose them. Highly recommend!!

Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts FAQ