230 Knickerbocker Avenue Suite D, Bohemia, NY 11716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Dolce Press

We're a design studio and letterpress print shop located on Long Island in NY. We specialize in custom invitations for weddings and other events. Our focus is on the details like specialty printing methods (letterpress, foil stamping, die cutting), unique finishing (edge coloring, ribbon, wax seals, triplexing), and one-of-a-kind paper goods (pinwheels, monogrammed napkins, custom favors). Email or call us to setup an appointment for a consultation.

MerciBeaucoupLetterpressThankYouCards5918802900l
MonogramLetterpressWeddingSuite6934984879l

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Dolce Press

Ashley · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Amazing and customized to what you want

Alex and her husband made gorgeous letterpress invitations for my wedding! They listened to everything I want and were super responsive to all my questions via email.Alex also took time to meet with me in person and go over any questions and show me samples before I made a final decision!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • I

Irina · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't thank Dolce Press enough for the fantastic job they did on my wedding invitations! They looked absolutely stunning! The process was a breeze - they helped me pick out my paper, ink and foil colors, and even envelopes. One of the things I love about them is the enormous amount of options they offer. The gold foil printing color I chose matched my liner and belly bands perfectly. I'm looking forward to having the rest of my wedding day pieces printed by them on the big day. Thanks Dolce for impeccable customer service and making the whole process enjoyable and stress-free!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tara · Married on 07/02/2016

First, let me say that this was the best experience I’ve had throughout all of my wedding planning. I was so nervous going in for my invitations since I had no idea what I wanted or even a theme for my wedding! My initial ideas changed numerous times and they were so patient, kind and helpful to me throughout the whole process. Irina & Evan would communicate with me whenever I reached out to them in less than an hour. The final draft was designed after many proofs and I am obsessed and in love with them! It honestly put together my whole wedding theme from my colors to my flowers. The talent, professionalism and quality can’t be beat. They really care about their clients which is hard to come by and made me feel at ease. My invitations are STUNNING and I’ve already gotten so many compliments on them. Thank you to Dolce Press!!! I will be back in the future 

Sent on 04/14/2016

Dolce Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dolce Press 1
    Letterpress Invitation Samples
    Free letterpress invitation samples when you stop by our Long Island studio.

• Pop Décor