About Just The Write Touch Inc.

Because first impressions are lasting!

Invitations, Stationery & Calligraphy

My company was formed to give my clients the customer service and individual attention you deserve. Selecting the perfect invitation for your wedding takes time and is a representation of both you and your wedding.
I provide each of my clients with an individualized appointment and I personally sit with you to assure you get the attention you need. I have flexible hours and I assure you, I will go above and beyond to make sure the memories of your events will be lasting ones.

I look forward to working with you!

(516) 510-9223

email: info@justthewritetouch.com

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Just The Write Touch Inc. on

38 Reviews for Just The Write Touch Inc.

Custom Invitations (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Design (1)
Embossed (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)

Maria was great! She was so patient and kind and she took the stress out of picking out the invitations the people coming to our wedding would eceive and bases their feelings on.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture C, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Awesome customer service, super professional but also fun to work with, helped me with all my questions and I wound up with the BEST invitations and everyone commented on how cool they are. Definitely recommend and I am using them again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/14/18, 1 Review

1:25 minutes

Events

57 Boulder Rd , Manhasset, NY 11030   See On Map
516-510-9223 (phone)
Flexible hours to meet the needs of all of my clients. Call for a personalized appointment today!
Just The Write Touch Inc. is a wedding invitation pro from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including nassau county, suffolk county, and new york. Just The Write Touch Inc. is a professional wedding invitation boutique that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in custom design invitations, unique invitations, personalized save the dates and wedding accessories.