Just The Write Touch Inc. Reviews

38 | Manhasset, NY

38 Reviews for Just The Write Touch Inc.

C · Married on 02/23/2018

Maria was great! She was so patient and kind and she took the stress out of picking out the invitations the people coming to our wedding would eceive and bases their feelings on.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you!

Lisa · Married on 02/14/2018

Awesome customer service, super professional but also fun to work with, helped me with all my questions and I wound up with the BEST invitations and everyone commented on how cool they are. Definitely recommend and I am using them again.

Lauren · Married on 02/10/2018

Just the write touch was the perfect choice for our wedding invitations! Maria was so helpful and understood what we wanted and had so much variety to choose from. She customized the invitations just how we wanted them. I can’t say enough good things. Everything came out perfect!

Marie-Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

We met Maria at a wedding expo and was impressed with the work that she does. Maria did our save the dates, wedding invites, wedding shower and thank you cards. Everyone loved them! They were so unique and catered to our wedding theme. She was patient and showed us options that were within our budget and gave us great ideas. This was one thing I didn’t need to worry about before the big day! My husband and I will definitely be using her in the future for any event. We have also recommended several friends to her! Thanks Maria!! ❤️

Sent on 10/24/2017

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you both again.

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Maria was awesome to work with! She understood exactly what I was looking for while keeping me on budget! Her stationary is elegant and classic.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Lauren! I enjoyed working with you and hope to work together again in the near future.

Erica · Married on 09/10/2016

Planning a wedding is both exciting and stressful. You deal with so many different vendors, and at times, it is very difficult to find the right match. By far, the best vendor I worked with during the whole process was Justthewritetouch. To this day, all of my friends and family talk about how beautiful and creative my wedding invitations looked. Maria was very professional, fun, and engaging to work with. I was amazed at how I only said one word "nautical" and she suddenly had binders and pictures of so many creative ideas for me to choose from. It is so important to work with someone that has a lot of experience, and it was very obvious that Maria has worked with all different types of invitations, with so many differently themed weddings. It was an amazing experience, and I have recommended her to many of my friends. Everyone that has worked with this company seems to be very pleased, and I highly recommend the experience to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2016

From start to finish, Maria came through for us time and time again even with our tight timeline and budget. She was so patient and knowledgable and handled everything with professionalism and ease. She definitely knows what she's doing. Highly recommend!

Diana · Married on 05/28/2016

Maria is great, friendly, professional and has tons of experience in the Wedding Industry!

Angela · Married on 04/30/2016

I stumbled upon Just the Write Touch after searching online for a nearby wedding invitation company. Maria was helpful and attentive from the get go. She worked with me to pick out my invitations, place cards, favor tags, and church programs. My mom even got my shower invitations through Maria. She was patient and helpful and wouldn't quit until we got everything exactly how I wanted it. Maria always respond to my emails or phone calls and was very professional. I highly recommend Just the Write Touch to any future brides!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Angela! You were a pleasure to work with. I wish you both the best and hope to work with you again in the future.

Daniela · Married on 08/09/2015

We were on a budget for our wedding, and Maria was really the one vendor who was able to work within our budget and EXCEEDED our expectations. Not only did she sit patiently for a LONG TIME and listen to us go back and forth, she also managed to appease the me (the bride), the groom, AND my mother on independent occasions. She gave helpful suggestions and worked within our taste, all ensuring a very elegant and classy invitation. When I received it, it was legitimately the first time in wedding planning that I couldn't believe how beautiful the product actually was. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Daniela! I really enjoyed working with you, your mom and fiance. The invitations are stunning!

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

Easy to work with, big selection, great communication, quick response time. Highly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much! I enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working together again in the future.

Jaime · Married on 12/13/2014

Maria helped us pick out beautiful invitations for our wedding. She guided us and provided us with everything we needed. Anyone who received the invitations loved them! Thanks so much.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Just The Write Touch Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Jaime! I'm so glad your guests loved the invitations, they were beautiful!

Chris · Married on 10/18/2014

Maria was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. From walking us through all of our options, to making sure that we got exactly what we wanted, she was there every step of the way. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Meredith · Married on 07/11/2014

Maria helped us to choose the perfect invitation for our wedding. She was helpful and patient with our many questions. I look forward to working with Maria regularly over the years.

Maria was amazing!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for invitations/favors or gifts!! Overall it was a great experience!

Adam · Married on 06/13/2014

We chose Maria at Just The Write Touch for our wedding Save the Dates, Invitations and Thanks Yous. We could not have been more pleased. Maria was able to provide everything we wanted and without a hesitation. We are still getting compliments on everything she did for us. She truly was a pleasure to work with.

Maria was very helpful and patient throughout the process!

Christine · Married on 05/30/2014

Maria was great. Helped us with everything related to our invitations and was able to find something that suited our difficult to please tastes.

Roberta · Married on 04/05/2014

Amazing professional. A joy to work with and I can't wait for another opportunity!
    Would and have recommended her to family and friends.
    Five is too low a rating I would say 10

katelin · Married on 11/23/2013

Maria was so dedicated to providing us with the perfect invitations. She treated them as if they were her own. I am so happy that I found her and would never use or recommend anyone else.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2013

Maria at Just the Write Touch was fantastic. She was always available to answer my questions and was very quick and thorough with her responses. She gave me great advice and was very helpful through every step of the invitation selection process. My wedding invitations look great and I have received many compliments on them. Great job!

Kara · Married on 06/15/2013

Maria was amazing. She was extraordinarily patient with my indecisiveness and frequent changes, and she was very knowledgeable about the options available to me. My invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many phone calls about how lovely they were. An elderly aunt told us it was the most beautiful invitation she'd ever gotten! I can't say enough about how great Maria was to work with. I highly recommend her.

Amy · Married on 04/28/2013

Maria Herrington at Just the Write Touch was an absolute pleasure to work with. My family and I have been using Just the Write Touch since 2010 and have been provided outstanding service and quality products in all of our experiences. They are extremely flexible and really assist in choosing the perfect invitations and favors based on your event. They are also very inventive and create unique ideas based on your discussions with them. I highly recommend Just The Write Touch!

Bethany · Married on 10/13/2012

I was very satisfied with Maria's work on my invitations. With her help, they came put beautiful.