38 Reviews for Just The Write Touch Inc.

Custom Invitations (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Design (1)
Embossed (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
38 Just The Write Touch Inc. Reviews

Maria was great! She was so patient and kind and she took the stress out of picking out the invitations the people coming to our wedding would eceive and bases their feelings on.

Profile Picture C, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Awesome customer service, super professional but also fun to work with, helped me with all my questions and I wound up with the BEST invitations and everyone commented on how cool they are. Definitely recommend and I am using them again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Just the write touch was the perfect choice for our wedding invitations! Maria was so helpful and understood what we wanted and had so much variety to choose from. She customized the invitations just how we wanted them. I can’t say enough good things. Everything came out perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We met Maria at a wedding expo and was impressed with the work that she does. Maria did our save the dates, wedding invites, wedding shower and thank you cards. Everyone loved them! They were so unique and catered to our wedding theme. She was patient and showed us options that were within our budget and gave us great ideas. This was one thing I didn’t need to worry about before the big day! My husband and I will definitely be using her in the future for any event. We have also recommended several friends to her! Thanks Maria!! ❤️

Profile Picture Marie-Nicole, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Maria was awesome to work with! She understood exactly what I was looking for while keeping me on budget! Her stationary is elegant and classic.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Planning a wedding is both exciting and stressful. You deal with so many different vendors, and at times, it is very difficult to find the right match. By far, the best vendor I worked with during the whole process was Justthewritetouch. To this day, all of my friends and family talk about how beautiful and creative my wedding invitations looked. Maria was very professional, fun, and engaging to work with. I was amazed at how I only said one word "nautical" and she suddenly had binders and pictures of so many creative ideas for me to choose from. It is so important to work with someone that has a lot of experience, and it was very obvious that Maria has worked with all different types of invitations, with so many differently themed weddings. It was an amazing experience, and I have recommended her to many of my friends. Everyone that has worked with this company seems to be very pleased, and I highly recommend the experience to anyone!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

From start to finish, Maria came through for us time and time again even with our tight timeline and budget. She was so patient and knowledgable and handled everything with professionalism and ease. She definitely knows what she's doing. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Maria is great, friendly, professional and has tons of experience in the Wedding Industry!

Profile Picture User7050251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I stumbled upon Just the Write Touch after searching online for a nearby wedding invitation company. Maria was helpful and attentive from the get go. She worked with me to pick out my invitations, place cards, favor tags, and church programs. My mom even got my shower invitations through Maria. She was patient and helpful and wouldn't quit until we got everything exactly how I wanted it. Maria always respond to my emails or phone calls and was very professional. I highly recommend Just the Write Touch to any future brides!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We were on a budget for our wedding, and Maria was really the one vendor who was able to work within our budget and EXCEEDED our expectations. Not only did she sit patiently for a LONG TIME and listen to us go back and forth, she also managed to appease the me (the bride), the groom, AND my mother on independent occasions. She gave helpful suggestions and worked within our taste, all ensuring a very elegant and classy invitation. When I received it, it was legitimately the first time in wedding planning that I couldn't believe how beautiful the product actually was. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Profile Picture Daniela, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Easy to work with, big selection, great communication, quick response time. Highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria helped us pick out beautiful invitations for our wedding. She guided us and provided us with everything we needed. Anyone who received the invitations loved them! Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Jaime, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. From walking us through all of our options, to making sure that we got exactly what we wanted, she was there every step of the way. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Maria helped us to choose the perfect invitation for our wedding. She was helpful and patient with our many questions. I look forward to working with Maria regularly over the years.

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria was amazing!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for invitations/favors or gifts!! Overall it was a great experience!

Profile Picture User3749467, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We chose Maria at Just The Write Touch for our wedding Save the Dates, Invitations and Thanks Yous. We could not have been more pleased. Maria was able to provide everything we wanted and without a hesitation. We are still getting compliments on everything she did for us. She truly was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria was very helpful and patient throughout the process!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maria was great. Helped us with everything related to our invitations and was able to find something that suited our difficult to please tastes.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing professional. A joy to work with and I can't wait for another opportunity!
Would and have recommended her to family and friends.
Five is too low a rating I would say 10

Profile Picture Roberta, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Maria was so dedicated to providing us with the perfect invitations. She treated them as if they were her own. I am so happy that I found her and would never use or recommend anyone else.

Profile Picture katelin, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria at Just the Write Touch was fantastic. She was always available to answer my questions and was very quick and thorough with her responses. She gave me great advice and was very helpful through every step of the invitation selection process. My wedding invitations look great and I have received many compliments on them. Great job!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maria was amazing. She was extraordinarily patient with my indecisiveness and frequent changes, and she was very knowledgeable about the options available to me. My invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many phone calls about how lovely they were. An elderly aunt told us it was the most beautiful invitation she'd ever gotten! I can't say enough about how great Maria was to work with. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kara, 6/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maria Herrington at Just the Write Touch was an absolute pleasure to work with. My family and I have been using Just the Write Touch since 2010 and have been provided outstanding service and quality products in all of our experiences. They are extremely flexible and really assist in choosing the perfect invitations and favors based on your event. They are also very inventive and create unique ideas based on your discussions with them. I highly recommend Just The Write Touch!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I was very satisfied with Maria's work on my invitations. With her help, they came put beautiful.

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/13/12, 1 Review