1163 Old Country Rd., Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number

1d571623aa92cd65 roberts invite

15 Reviews for Platinum Affairs

• Erica

Erica · Married on 07/05/2019

Very professional and accommodating!

Platinum Affairs offers a variety of product and the service is wonderful! As millennials, my husband and I wanted a modern, yet classy invitation and that is exactly what we received from them. Raquel was very flexible and exactly the type of person you’d want to work with throughout the stressful wedding process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Platinum Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much Erica for your review! It is greatly appreciated to receive such wonderful feedback. We wish you and your husband many years of happiness and look forward to planning more events with you!

Kaitlin Roth · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible Everything!

This review is as much for the company as it is for Raquel. I cannot say enough about our experience with them. Between our perfect invitations, Signs used for the venue, and the most beautiful mirror seating chart we could have asked for! To start- our invitations were so amazing. My husband and I had such a hard time making decisions for this but Raquel helped above and beyond what anyone could have. She even went to pick up our envelopes herself since they would not be ready when we needed to pick them up since we sent our list in late! On top of that she made sure the mirror was perfect and the signs she even created herself. I will forever be indebted to her for how calm she kept me, and she is so nice you feel like you leave with a friend! Every detail of our wedding can be planned by this company -I am so happy we trusted them to!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Christen

Christen Garcia-Santos · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best of the Best!

I could go on and on about how great Platinum Affairs is! I was a procrastinating bride and when I finally met Raquel there was only a few month left before my wedding. I still had not sent out invitations and there was so much left to do. But, Raquel and her team made magic happen, they created our beautiful invitations, our seating chart, personalized favors, champagne flutes, cake cutters, and card box flawlessly. Platinum Affairs was so patient and honestly, took such a load off my shoulders that I was able to focus on other aspects of the wedding. They also work with your budget and are so responsive that you will never have to worry. There aren't enough thank yous in the world to give to them. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2019

• 1163 Old Country Rd. Plainview, 11803 See on map
    Sunday - By Appointment Only Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11-8 Wednesday - 11-5 Thursday - 11-8 Friday - 11-5 Saturday - 11-5
    Location of (Platinum Affairs)