Now and Forever Agency

Bellmore, NY View map Visit website

Now and Forever Agency is a wedding invitation company located in Bellmore, New York. This team is dedicated to providing couples with custom stationery that can use throughout the wedding experience. From invites to menus, there's nothing these professionals can't produce for life's special moments.

Services at Now and Forever Agency can begin with a consultation. Here, you can discuss designs and what products you need for your big day. From there, your designer can get to work on bringing your visions to life. Some of the types of card products available include place cards, programs, RSVPs, save-the-dates, and more. All products can be addressed and delivered to you for further convenience. For wedding stationery that is as unique as your love story, Now and Forever Agency is here for you.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jenna N. Married on 07/15/2022

One of a kind

Now and Forever Agency helped me make one if a kind, original passport invitations for my destination wedding. The detail, expertise and professionalism were evident, as Maria contacted me multiple times to ensure she was created everything just as I imagined. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and I will ABSOLUTELY use them again for all of my future invites and more!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey O. Married on 12/31/2021

Best stationary and invitations EVER

Maria was so amazing to work with. Really took into account what I wanted out of my stationary, invitations and everything in between.
    I started working with Now and Forever back in January of 2020 so of course a bride planning a 2020 wedding meant I ended up being a Covid Bride. First and foremost, Maria sees your vision and tries everything to make it come to reality. She made sure to keep me updated on cost as we went step by step to make sure I didn’t go over my budget. The amount of choices I could choose, from color to paper type to types of lettering etc went on and on; I felt like I had an endless amount of choices and Maria helped me focus in on what I ultimately wanted.
    As the months went on she kept me up to date on arrival times and timelines of when I needed to get her info.
    When the shutdown happened and I ultimately decided to postpone my wedding to 2021, Maria was one of the easiest vendors to work with at that time and accommodated my changes and helped me get all the info needed to my guests.
    She was truly amazing to work with and made everything I wanted for my wedding come to life.
    Katherine C. Married on 06/28/2020

Excellent and detailed!

We had beautiful save the dates designed by Maria! We loved the ideas she presented and went with one we really loved.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Now and Forever Agency 1
Exclusive

12 Airway Drive Bellmore, NY, 11710
Location of (Now and Forever Agency)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding