Prints Charming

Northport, NY View map Visit website

Based in Northport, New York, Prints Charming is a wedding stationery business initially established in 2006. The company is owned by graphic designer Jen, who discovered invitation design while planning her own wedding. After finding it difficult to source a designer who could bring her visions to life, Jen created the wedding suite of her dreams. Now, she works with engaged couples to produce beautiful and bespoke paper goods for any special occasion.

Prints Charming offers professional design services and manufacturing for wedding paper items such as invitations, programs, menus, and decors. The process begins with a consultation and initial design phase, where Jen puts ideas to paper. After many proofs, Jen produces the customized finished product. Services include assembly and addressing.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Team

Jennifer Makaw
Jennifer Makaw
Owner

Hi I'm Jen and I love what I do!

It all started while planning my own wedding. I looked through book after book of invitations trying to find something I liked. It was tough and overwhelming, there was just too much to choose from. I figured it would be so much easier just to design my own. Being a Graphic Designer that’s just what I did! Now I design invitations for all kinds of events! With custom invitations you can just show me a picture of what you like and I can design the invitation and everything else to match to match. Not only does that save time, but I can work within each budget to get my customers what they really want!

Designing invitations is not only fun its also special for me. I get to be a part of your most memorable and beautiful days.

120 Cherry Street Northport, NY, 11768
Location of (Prints Charming)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding