Prints Charming

Northport, NY View map Visit website

Prints Charming is a wedding stationery studio based in Northport, New York. We work with couples to produce beautiful paper goods for all of your special occasions.

We offer professional design services, printing, and manufacturing for wedding paper items such as invitations, programs, menus, decor, and favors. The process begins with a consultation where you tell me the vision you have for your wedding and discuss your budget and any inspiration you may have found. Then we get to work putting ideas to paper. You'll receive initial designs, we'll revise and perfect them. Once you've given your final approval your items are printed and shipped to the location of your choosing. Assembly and mailing services are available.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Message vendor

Deals

Prints Charming 1
Discount

As the wife of a veteran, I appreciate the discounts we receive for my husband's service. I offer a 10% discount to those employed with the police or military and hospital care employees. Please ask about this discount when we meet!

Pricing

Team

Jennifer Makaw
Jennifer Makaw
Owner

Hi I'm Jen and I love what I do!

It all started while planning my own wedding. I looked through book after book of invitations trying to find something I liked. It was tough and overwhelming, there was just too much to choose from. I figured it would be so much easier just to design my own. Being a Graphic Designer that’s just what I did! Now I design invitations for all kinds of events! With custom invitations you can just show me a picture of what you like and I can design the invitation and everything else to match to match. Not only does that save time, but I can work within each budget to get my customers what they really want!

Designing invitations is not only fun its also special for me. I get to be a part of your most memorable and beautiful days.

120 Cherry Street Northport, NY, 11768
Location of (Prints Charming)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding