Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blingvitations, Inc.

Simply Elegant Invitations with Bling!

•We are the Designers and Printers

• NO MINIMUMS order exactly what you need, even if it's just a few more after your initial order

• We Design on premises • We Print on premises • Fast Turnaround

• Design Studio/Showroom located on 110 in Farmingdale

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Blingvitations, Inc. on

11 Reviews for Blingvitations, Inc.

Custom Invitations (5)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)

Diane and Charlie made our beautiful invitations and we loved working with them. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can not say enough good things about Diane and Charlie. They were very professional. The prices were very reasonable and they assemble your invites. I went to 3 other places to do my research and every other place said I would have to assemble them myself. My second appointment was to put together what I wanted and they had it out on the table right when we walked in. Also, they are very quick with responding to emails I have some vendors it takes weeks but Charlie would respond within minutes. I picked up my invites 2 days ago and they are absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. Definitely go with them you will not be disappointed !!

Profile Picture User5639423, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

My fiance and I had an EXCELLENT experience with Blingvitations. We initially decided to give them a try because of their unique aesthetic and because unlike most stationery vendors, they print and assemble everything on-site. When we came in for our appointment, Charlie and Diane we very polite and attentive. They heard our wishes, offered suggestions, and had answers for all of our questions. Based on our discussion, they put together a few designs that we could see and feel - way better than the standard proof(pdf) that other vendors provide. The final product was EXACTLY what we asked for. The counts were perfect and so was the design. They weren't the least expensive invitations in the world, but we were more than happy to exchange our hard earned money for gorgeous invitations that were put together carefully and quickly. The turnaround time was less than 2 weeks. It took another vendor about 5 weeks to deliver our Save-the-Dates. Big difference! I would definitely recommend Blingvitations.

Profile Picture Luidgi, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews