Blingvitations, Inc. Reviews

12 | Farmingdale, NY

12 Reviews for Blingvitations, Inc.

12 Blingvitations, Inc. Reviews
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

Blingvitations

Working with the staff at Blingvitations was one of the easiest things we needed to do for our wedding. The invitations came out beautiful. We attempted to do place cards our self and after delaying this for weeks we contacted the staff and they accommodated us within 24 hours and as beautiful as our invitations,

Sent on 10/17/2018

Blingvitations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ann it was a pleasure working with you and Craig to create your invitations and place cards. Thank you for all your kind words.
  • FutureMrsFrench

MaryAnn · Married on 11/10/2017

Diane and Charlie made our beautiful invitations and we loved working with them. Highly recommend!

• Lisali0409

lisa · Married on 04/21/2017

I can not say enough good things about Diane and Charlie. They were very professional. The prices were very reasonable and they assemble your invites. I went to 3 other places to do my research and every other place said I would have to assemble them myself. My second appointment was to put together what I wanted and they had it out on the table right when we walked in. Also, they are very quick with responding to emails I have some vendors it takes weeks but Charlie would respond within minutes. I picked up my invites 2 days ago and they are absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. Definitely go with them you will not be disappointed !!

Angelica · Married on 02/18/2017

We had a great experience working with blingvitations. Charlie and Diane really worked with our budget and created beautiful invitations for our wedding. We got so many compliments and we received them quick. Highly recommend!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I had our wedding invitations done at Blingvitations and would definitely recommend them! Diane and Charlie are such great people and they really take pride in what they do. They help you design your invitations for your budget and their showroom has many samples so you see exactly what you like. Once you decide on your invitation they setup an appointment for you to view them. If there is something you don’t like or want to change they fix it no problem. They assemble every invitation for you which is a big plus because many other places won’t do that. My wedding invitations had our monogram with bling in three different places. We absolutely LOVED how they came out and we received countless compliments on them. I actually have the invitation out on display in a shadow box and admire it every day! You may think an invitation is just a piece of paper everyone will throw out, but it really is a representation of how your wedding will be. If you think you cannot afford it just know there is a beautiful invitation for every budget! Definitely check out Blingvitations!

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

As soon as I saw the name of the company, I knew it would be a perfect match. The initial consultation went beautifully, Charlie picked up on my style immediately and started suggesting designs that were right up my alley. The invitations that were produced were literally straight out of my dreams.. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about them. They received so many compliments that they were the 'most impressive' invitations that my guests have ever received... and for a great price!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Jamie · Married on 08/28/2016

You will have a great experience with Blingvitations! If you're tired of flipping through those 50 pound books, and not seeing what you have envisioned, go to Blingvitations. Working with Blingvitations is like having your own private design team. Husband and wife team Charlie and Diane will work with you to get exactly what you have in mind onto paper.

We are so happy with our custom invitations. We told Charlie and Diane our budget, and they never once tried to push us outside of it. Once we discussed our ideas and put our deposit down, they went to work and created multiple samples for our next meeting. Charlie and Diane are always thinking. We liked the samples they had come up with, but then Charlie had a lightbulb during our next meeting and went to work printing up a modification. When he came back into the room and showed us what he had just thought up, our eyes widened and we smiled. Charlie has great intuition and really knows what his customers are trying to convey. In our case, we are getting on a beach but we didn't just want to throw an anchor on the invite. Charlie nailed it and kept the invitation elegant but fun.

Blingvitations is great because they work in collaboration with you. It never once felt like we weren't part of the creation process. Charlie and Diane are a great team. They're friendly and open to any ideas you have. It was such a stress-free process with them. Go with them for the personalized experience.

christa · Married on 08/05/2016

As soon as we met with Charlie & Dianne we knew we wanted to use them to make our invitations. We had completely customized pocket invitations made with a lot of bling.. I was nervous that my vision wouldn't be met but I couldn't be more wrong. They created the most beautiful invitation I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on the invites. We used them for menus, programs, table numbers, & escort cards too. Everything was absolutely beautiful and well made!

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2016

The most exciting part of my wedding planning were the invitations. I found Blingvitations on The Knot and decided to take a ride down to their office. I didn't have an appointment, but Charlie took the time to sit with me and explain their process. I thought I would be picking out of a book and choosing a standard invitation. This was quite the contrary. I was shown multiple designs, monograms, fonts, sizes, different layouts and much more. I explained what I wanted, what my color scheme was, and two weeks later Charlie and Diane presented me with the most amazing invitations ever! I haven't mailed them out yet, (wedding is July 8), but I am excited to see what everyone thinks. I KNOW I will get a ton of compliments! I was able to order the exact amount that I needed, they printed the addresses on the envelopes, and if I need any extra, they can produce them quickly without a minimum amount. They made my experience wonderful and memorable.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Blingvitations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kelly it was wonderful to work with you as well.

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I have to first start by saying how wonderful Charlie & Diane are to work with! They are so patient and friendly and so great to work with! They showed so many different ideas and examples of what my invitations could look like and they came exactly how I envisioned! I can't even tell you how many people have contacted me with how beautiful the invitations came out! They really work with you and make your invitations perfect!! I couldn't be more excited! I look forward to working with them again for my programs and table cards for the wedding which will match my style and invitations!! My mom also bought my bridal shower invitations through them and she couldn't agree more! They are beautiful and so perfect for my wedding style! Don't waste your time checking out other places! Blingvitation is amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Blingvitations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Lauren, it has been our pleasure to work with you. We truly appreciate all of your kinds words.

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

I just recently got both my wedding invitations and bridal invitations through Diane and Charlie. They are without a doubt two of my favorite people! They have been amazing through the whole process and the invitations were absolutely perfect. I have actually had comments back to me regarding how nice the wedding invitations are and how great the bridal shower invites look. I highly, highly recommend them and I will definitely use them anytime I need invitations (or any party stuff really because they have it all) in the future! A million thanks to them!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Blingvitations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Megan, it was great working with you to create your very special invitation.

Luidgi · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiance and I had an EXCELLENT experience with Blingvitations. We initially decided to give them a try because of their unique aesthetic and because unlike most stationery vendors, they print and assemble everything on-site. When we came in for our appointment, Charlie and Diane we very polite and attentive. They heard our wishes, offered suggestions, and had answers for all of our questions. Based on our discussion, they put together a few designs that we could see and feel - way better than the standard proof(pdf) that other vendors provide. The final product was EXACTLY what we asked for. The counts were perfect and so was the design. They weren't the least expensive invitations in the world, but we were more than happy to exchange our hard earned money for gorgeous invitations that were put together carefully and quickly. The turnaround time was less than 2 weeks. It took another vendor about 5 weeks to deliver our Save-the-Dates. Big difference! I would definitely recommend Blingvitations.