2 Main Street Suite 2, Roslyn, NY 11576 Map · Phone number

About Exquisite Events & Stationery

Ms. Elaine Deluca is the owner of Exquisite Events, a company that specializes in providing a personal approach to wedding and event planning. Formally established in 2001, Ms. DeLuca and her staff have planned over 200 weddings and social events and was awarded the title of 'Best of Event Planning for 2007 & 2010' by The Knot.com. Additionally, Elaine's expertise and advice have been featured in New York Magazine Weddings, Manhattan Bride, Wedding Bells Magazine, Newsday and Long Island Weddings of Distinction.

Exquisite Events is also pleased to offer a collection of fine stationery to complement any wedding. From letterpress, to engraved, from the classical to the whimsical, we can help you announce your wedding in style! Consistent with the company's personalized approach, all invitation consultations are by appointment only.

Additionally, Ms. Deluca is the course instructor for the Wedding Planning Institute; an organization that offers a certification course in Wedding Planning. Previous semesters have taken place at Wagner College in Staten Island and Bronx Community College. Having recently begun her 7th semester, now at Lehman College, she hopes that her group of aspiring wedding planners will grow and prosper for years to come.

Looking for elegant & unique wedding favors? Check out our newest endeavor ExquisiteWeddingFavors.com

Follow Exquisite Events & Stationery on

HeaderLogo
My "Best Of" award for 2010 from TheKnot.com!!!
Special Cake by one of my favorite bakers!
Special Cake by one of my favorite bakers!
Fresh Flowers!
Fresh Flowers!
I worked very hard with the client to create a grand, yet elegant centerpiece
I worked very hard with the client to create a grand, yet elegant centerpiece
The pastry chef did a beautiful job in recreating the 'quilted' look of the bride & groom's...
Another great cake from the best!
Another great cake from the best!
cj016
A garden wedding!
A garden wedding!
The Ritz Carlton Ballroom--that was a great wedding!
The Ritz Carlton Ballroom--that was a great wedding!
Just one of the many stunning invitation suites available through Exquisite Events
A beautiful letterpress invitation suite available through Exquisite Events
One of Exquisite Events' favorite lettepress invitations
HeaderLogo

3 Reviews for Exquisite Events & Stationery

Joan · Married on 08/28/2010

Elaine at Exquisite Events provided my day-of coordination. In the roughly six weeks from when I hired her up to the weekend of the wedding itself, she was always very responsive and helpful in pulling together the loose ends, suggesting fixes and things I hadn't considered yet and organizing the day of the wedding down to every necessary detail. She was always respectful of how we wanted our day to go, but she would be frank when she thought something needed to be reconsidered--both were attributes I valued.

As for the day-of itself, it went off without a hitch -- from my perspective. Elaine managed a number of problems behind the scenes, without ever letting on to me or my guests that day.

I had a wonderful wonderful time on my wedding day. I'm certain that was, in no small part, due to the help of Elaine at Exquisite Events.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2010

Elaine was by far my favorite vendor! She was so attentive and helpful during the planning process and wedding day itself.She was my lifesaver during many little meltdowns during planning. I had one of my groomsman from Florida who is getting married in August ask me if he could fly Elaine to Detroit for his wedding! She made an impact on everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Anna · Married on 06/20/2009

Elaine DeLuca was an amazing help during our wedding planning. She not only suggested the best suitable vendors but also actively participated in all our appointments and negotiated the best possible rates within our budget. Elaine had very creative ideas and talent for orchestrating all aspects of the wedding. She is very passionate about her work, which shows brilliantly in the end product. Her coordination and planning on the day-of was outstanding. I HIGHLY recommend Elaine DeLuca for wedding planning services. I honestly don't know how I would have managed everything without her.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Award

Exquisite Events & Stationery FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Wild Rose Video
    Wild Rose Video Wedding Videographers

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful.................a must for all brides.

• Charming Charleston Weddings by Rev Will
    Charming Charleston Weddings by Rev Will Wedding Officiants

I had the great pleasure of meeting with Elaine DeLuca and her staff at a recent Bridal Event on Long Island. From the moment we met, I could tell that Exquisite Events is without doubt one of the most professional and exacting wedding planners in the business. Exquisite's display was impeccable, her stationery and materials the finest, and herself and her staff very gracious people. I know that Brides across Long Island and elsewhere will be very happy they found Exquisite Events for their Wedding Planning needs! I know that I will recommend them to Brides I meet!

• Capriccio Ensemble
    Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Elaine DeLuca is a talented, enthusiastic, exceptionally skilled and detailed person to work with. She will create exceptional stationary and invitations for your special day or event with pinache and give you all the TLC you deserve!

• 2 Main Street, Suite 2 Roslyn, 11576 See on map