Forever Friends

Old Bethpage, NY View map Visit website

Forever Friends is an 11x award-winning wedding invitation studio based in Old Bethpage, New York. Owner Beth has a strong creative drive and puts her heart and soul into each suite she designs. Over the years, her company has earned an extensive list of accolades for craft excellence. Beth and her team customize each suite to match a couple's unique wedding theme and style.

Forever Friends offers in-person consultations for couples to discuss their preferred aesthetic. Embossing, Letterpress, and Calligraphy are some of the many design options they offer to give your stationery a luxurious look. In addition, Beth and her team can provide addressing, assembly, and shipping to provide you with peace of mind. In addition to wedding invitations, Forever Friends also offers:

• Menus
  • Programs
  • Place cards
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Marissa
    Marissa A. Getting married on 06/26/2022

Above and Beyond

Beth is wonderful. She went above and beyond to help me get invitations for my wedding. She took great care of us! I was panicking trying to deal with invitations, and she made me feel so much more assured and navigated me through to find the right invitation for me. She was so generous with her time and really cared. She just wanted to get everything just the way we wanted it and for us to love what we got! Thank you Beth!

Forever Friends's reply:

Hello love! I enjoyed every moment of creating your custom wedding stationery, and I appreciate you taking the time to write me this heartfelt review. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Beth-Forever Friends XOXO
  • Goldpeach
    Goldpeach Married on 03/05/2022

Beth is the Best

I found Beth (Forever Friends) by a Google search. Forever friends is precisely what we have become. Beth is very knowledgeable of invitation etiquette and gave a lot of assistance even before she knew I would place an order. She was with me every step of the process in ordering my invitations. She made sure everything was perfect and received on time. I paid to have the envelopes addressed, and it was the best decision I made doing the planning process of my wedding. It was worth the money spent, and the invitation was beautiful. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Beth, Forever Friends, and the beautiful Invitations. Beth has been wondering from the initial consultation to receiving the invitations. Beth is very detailed and is an expert in what she does. I will highly recommend Beth and Forever Friends.

Forever Friends's reply:

Hello sweetheart! I loved and enjoyed every moment of creating your wedding stationery. I had a great time working with you. Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. Beth-Forever Friends XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Forever Friends 1
Gift

Brides and Grooms, you know the feeling you have the moment you find that unique invitation for your Wedding? It's like you need to see it right away! Beth from Forever Friends is offering a sample Wedding Invitation for free; Just ask ME!

Forever Friends 2
Gift

Do YOU know Busy Brides deserve a break? Get YOUR printed return address FREE! Just ask ME

Team

Beth Fruchtman
Beth Fruchtman
Owner/Creative Mastermind at Forever Friends

I've been a creative person ever since I was a little girl. I loved drawing and painting! I wanted to find a way to bring my creative flair and advertising degree to the business world.

Awarded the 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2010 Carlson Craft Excellence Award

Ladybead Beach Wedding Jewelry Ladybead Beach Wedding Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Great wedding vendor easy to work with very talented.

The D-Tales The D-Tales Wedding Planners

Amazing knowledge and an awesome person to know personally and professionally. I highly recommend Forever Friends if you are looking for excellent customer service and a quality product!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Forever Friends to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Sheridan Street Old Bethpage, NY, 11804
(516)721-2635

By appointment only
Location of (Forever Friends)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding