Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors Reviews

123 | Old Bethpage, NY

123 Reviews for Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors

123 Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors Reviews

Shelly · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful, amazing and the best

Gloria · Getting married on 04/20/2019

I love the fact that even though I didn't have an appointment she agreed to see me. Beautiful designs and at a very accommodating price. Recommend 100%!

Allyson · Married on 11/10/2018

We had such an amazing experience choosing our invitations. We went in with no knowledge of how to even begin choosing our invitations and Beth was there to guide us through the entire process with ease. She was extremely patient and always available to talk. Beth answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently and made this process a breeze. We couldn’t be happier that we worked with Beth from Forever Friends!!

Paola · Married on 11/10/2018

I can not ask not ask for better experience. I am very thankful I find place where they care about the customer and understand what I need even in the smallest details. I recommend 100%.

Kimberlee · Married on 10/11/2018

Beth at Forever Friends is truly amazing!! She helped us from start to finish and left no questions unanswered! She was available within minutes anytime I texted or emailed. Her work deserves more than 5 stars if I could give 100 I would!! Couldn't be happier!! Look no further!!!

Rita · Married on 10/07/2018

It was an amazing stressLESS experience working with Beth. She truthfully cares and made me feel as if she were dealing with my wedding as if it were her own. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

Beth was extremely responsive and guided us every step of the way. She helped us find invitations we loved, well within our budget. She is meticulous and a pleasure to work with. Plus we share the same name! Highly recommend.

Jillian · Married on 08/30/2018

I absolutely loved working with Beth she is so warm welcoming & really helped me get my vision on to my invites
    What a pleasure working with her & this company

Marcie · Married on 08/18/2018

Beth is the best I will definitely let her do all my party needs (example; invitations, favors and etc.) She will make sure your comfortable and happy with everything. She will make your money’s worth and she will not only make the best but will give you more ideas for a bestest that you will be the happiest. She loves her brides and grooms and treat them like what her business’ name is FOREVER FRIENDS!!! I will recommend her to everybody that I know that will need her help and or services. She’s not about how much money her couples are spending but she’s all about making all of us happy. Me and fiancée loves Beth and will continue having business with her!!!

• W

William · Married on 07/19/2018

Beth was amazing and helpful with helping us pick and choose our wedding cards. We will definitely will be using Betty later on for other parties and special events.

P · Married on 06/01/2018

Beth was a pleasure to work with and amazing at what she does. I will be recommending her to all friends and family.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Beth is a passionate, professional person that will go the extra mile to make invitations or stationary that you would die for. She is very hands on, and is in constant contact to make sure you are pleased and a happy bride.

• F

Francie · Married on 05/25/2018

Beth was a pleasure to work with! She came highly recommended from friends and certainly lived up to her reputation. She was extremely responsive and willing to work around my hectic school schedule to get our invitations ordered. I was very selective about the fonts and layout and Beth was very patient and accommodating. I had a hard time picking out a style so I explained to Beth what I wanted and she knew exactly what to combine to create the perfect custom invitation suite! She has so much experience with wedding stationery and was able to offer a lot of insight on proper wording etc. Best of all, she works with you to maximize your budget. She's an instant best friend and really cares about her clients. Truly amazing at her job! You can't go wrong working with her!!!!

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

Beth is absolutely amazing!!! Definitely go to her for your wedding invitations or invitations in general! I contacted her on a Saturday and she got back to me the SAME day. When I first spoke to her, we instantly clicked. Made an appointment to look at invitations and she had a whole bookshelf of sample books. I'm a visual person so I have to see the invitations in person and she did not have a shortage of samples to show me. She is extremely knowledgeable, not only about the invitations but also about wedding etiquette and how the post office handles mailings. She is also very conscience about your budget which I very much appreciated. Even going through the editing and proof process, she was extremely detailed and knew exactly what I was looking for. Even the slightest indentation of wording, she knew exactly what I wanted. She keeps you up to date on your project as its going along so I never felt out of the loop on anything. Along with being the best at what she does, she is amazingly caring and sweet. I felt like I was talking to a longtime family friend. I would 100% recommend her for wedding invitations and for other projects as well. She'll do a fantastic job no matter what! Thank you so much Beth!

Diane · Married on 11/25/2017

After looking for invitations for months and my daughter and fiancé couldn't find anything they loved I called the venue where the wedding will be Jericho Terrace for a recommendation. They recommended who they use which is Forever Friends and I called and made an appt. and they told us to come that day which we did and I was so happy we did because we got beautiful invitations. Beth sat with us for literally 3 hrs. and was so patient and knowledgeable she made many suggestions which no one else did that we went to and helped us select the colors and fonts and different types and styles of invitations with pockets, shimmer cardstock and how to put everything together when we received them. They were absolutely beautiful and my daughter was so happy when we received them because they were prettier than we expected. I would highly recommend Forever Friends. Beth was the sweetest person to deal with I feel I made a new friend in her.

Brittany · Married on 11/24/2017

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Beth truly is. She is so patient and helpful. She even met with us on the Fourth of July for three hours to pick out our invitations because I was so behind! She has so many wonderful ideas and tips. She is extremely knowledgeable and I never once felt stressed or rushed. I am so thankful for all that she has done for us. I feel like I have known her forever and it has only been a few weeks. Beth is very easy to work with and I will be recommending her to everyone!

MERCEDES · Married on 11/24/2017

After a terrible experience with another invitation place , my fiancé found Forever Friends . I was skeptical because of my already bad experience, but once Beth sat down with us we realized how good she really is . Beth explained EVERYTHING which was great because we had no idea what we were doing ! As a bride and groom sometimes vendors try to fit you into a cookie cutter mold and on top charge you ridiculous prices for less then good service. Not Beth , she truly cares and would go above and beyond to help you , at the same time being realistic , honest , kind and patient with you. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful invitations she created for us . She’s a one in a million. Thanks Beth ❤️ Mercedes and Brian 11/24/17

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so thankful to Beth at Forever Friends for helping me with my wedding invitations. She was very Thoughtful, knowledgeable, accessible, her responsiveness to my calls was amazing. I love my invitations, thank you, you are amazing.

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2017

Finding Forever Friends to do our wedding invitations was such a relief! Very thorough and met all of our expectations!

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Beth was a pleasure to work with!! At our first meeting, I was not exactly sure what I was looking for as far as invitations. She was patient with me as I decided and helped me get what I wanted in my budget. She was honest and gave her opinion but also allowed me and my fiance to make our own choices in the end. She made herself available via phone, text & email. She was a delight! I'm very happy with this service & would recommend it to anyone looking for wedding invitations :)

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2017

If there was an option to give more than 5 stars, I would!!! I started looking for wedding invitations a little late and hated everything that I saw through the online websites. I decided to check on Wedding Wire for a place to go look near me. Forever Friends came up and I saw this company had 5 stars. I immediately called to see what I could do. Beth was so kind and personable as soon as we began talking. She gave me her website, I picked out a few invites that I loved, and made an appointment for 2 days later! I sat with Beth for our appointment and she knew exactly how to help me pick out what I would love. She knew the price range that I needed to stay in and accommodated to my needs. After about 2 hours of searching for the perfect invitations for myself and fiance, we picked them out! Beth completed the proofs two days later and we fell in love with them and placed the order! Also, Beth addressed my envelopes and helped me figure out the correct wording for each invitation. I would recommend Forever Friends to anyone who needs help with finding beautiful invitations for any occasion - especially for your wedding!

Sharon · Married on 09/30/2017

Forever friends is outstanding and I highly recommend it to anyone with any budget. Beth was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very upbeat and willing to go the extra mile to get exactly what you want. We went in with absolutely no idea what we wanted and left super excited about what we had picked out. She guided us and helped us make all of our decisions. My fiance asked for a unique design on the invitations and she made it happen! We are so excited about our invitations. Highly recommended. Thank you so much Beth!!

• tina

tina · Married on 08/12/2017

Beth is AMAZING! She is such a pleasure, she is flexible and absolutely knows what she is doing! There were things I didn't know to look out for regarding wedding invitations and she made sure I was covered on all ends! I am SO happy what I thought would be a stressful experience, became the easiest, most pleasurable thanks to Beth! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2017

I was so very lucky to stumble upon Forever Friends in my search for my wedding invitations. Beth is incredibly knowledgeable & so so helpful!! She truly takes a vested interest in every one of her clients & ensures that they get exactly what their hearts' desire. I can't stress enough how pleasant and comfortable my experience working with her was. From the very first moment, until I picked up my GORGEOUS invites, I knew I was in good hands & that she would be honest and fair about every aspect. I recommend Beth & Forever Friends emphatically & without any hesitation!! If you want an easy, reasonable, honest, reliable & overall stellar experience, do yourself a favor and choose Beth at Forever Friends. Thank you Beth, Evan & I are thrilled with your work! Xo