116 Reviews for Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors

Foil-Stamped (2)
Laser Cut (2)
Letterpress (2)
110 Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors Reviews

I love the fact that even though I didn't have an appointment she agreed to see me. Beautiful designs and at a very accommodating price. Recommend 100%!

Profile Picture Gloria, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beth at Forever Friends is truly amazing!! She helped us from start to finish and left no questions unanswered! She was available within minutes anytime I texted or emailed. Her work deserves more than 5 stars if I could give 100 I would!! Couldn't be happier!! Look no further!!!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 10/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beth was extremely responsive and guided us every step of the way. She helped us find invitations we loved, well within our budget. She is meticulous and a pleasure to work with. Plus we share the same name! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Printing, Thermography

Beth was amazing and helpful with helping us pick and choose our wedding cards. We will definitely will be using Betty later on for other parties and special events.

Profile Picture William, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Beth was a pleasure to work with and amazing at what she does. I will be recommending her to all friends and family.

Profile Picture P, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Beth is a passionate, professional person that will go the extra mile to make invitations or stationary that you would die for. She is very hands on, and is in constant contact to make sure you are pleased and a happy bride.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Beth is absolutely amazing!!! Definitely go to her for your wedding invitations or invitations in general! I contacted her on a Saturday and she got back to me the SAME day. When I first spoke to her, we instantly clicked. Made an appointment to look at invitations and she had a whole bookshelf of sample books. I'm a visual person so I have to see the invitations in person and she did not have a shortage of samples to show me. She is extremely knowledgeable, not only about the invitations but also about wedding etiquette and how the post office handles mailings. She is also very conscience about your budget which I very much appreciated. Even going through the editing and proof process, she was extremely detailed and knew exactly what I was looking for. Even the slightest indentation of wording, she knew exactly what I wanted. She keeps you up to date on your project as its going along so I never felt out of the loop on anything. Along with being the best at what she does, she is amazingly caring and sweet. I felt like I was talking to a longtime family friend. I would 100% recommend her for wedding invitations and for other projects as well. She'll do a fantastic job no matter what! Thank you so much Beth!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After looking for invitations for months and my daughter and fiancé couldn't find anything they loved I called the venue where the wedding will be Jericho Terrace for a recommendation. They recommended who they use which is Forever Friends and I called and made an appt. and they told us to come that day which we did and I was so happy we did because we got beautiful invitations. Beth sat with us for literally 3 hrs. and was so patient and knowledgeable she made many suggestions which no one else did that we went to and helped us select the colors and fonts and different types and styles of invitations with pockets, shimmer cardstock and how to put everything together when we received them. They were absolutely beautiful and my daughter was so happy when we received them because they were prettier than we expected. I would highly recommend Forever Friends. Beth was the sweetest person to deal with I feel I made a new friend in her.

Profile Picture Diane, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Beth truly is. She is so patient and helpful. She even met with us on the Fourth of July for three hours to pick out our invitations because I was so behind! She has so many wonderful ideas and tips. She is extremely knowledgeable and I never once felt stressed or rushed. I am so thankful for all that she has done for us. I feel like I have known her forever and it has only been a few weeks. Beth is very easy to work with and I will be recommending her to everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

After a terrible experience with another invitation place , my fiancé found Forever Friends . I was skeptical because of my already bad experience, but once Beth sat down with us we realized how good she really is . Beth explained EVERYTHING which was great because we had no idea what we were doing ! As a bride and groom sometimes vendors try to fit you into a cookie cutter mold and on top charge you ridiculous prices for less then good service. Not Beth , she truly cares and would go above and beyond to help you , at the same time being realistic , honest , kind and patient with you. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful invitations she created for us . She’s a one in a million. Thanks Beth ❤️ Mercedes and Brian 11/24/17

Profile Picture MERCEDES, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I am so thankful to Beth at Forever Friends for helping me with my wedding invitations. She was very Thoughtful, knowledgeable, accessible, her responsiveness to my calls was amazing. I love my invitations, thank you, you are amazing.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Finding Forever Friends to do our wedding invitations was such a relief! Very thorough and met all of our expectations!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beth was a pleasure to work with!! At our first meeting, I was not exactly sure what I was looking for as far as invitations. She was patient with me as I decided and helped me get what I wanted in my budget. She was honest and gave her opinion but also allowed me and my fiance to make our own choices in the end. She made herself available via phone, text & email. She was a delight! I'm very happy with this service & would recommend it to anyone looking for wedding invitations :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If there was an option to give more than 5 stars, I would!!! I started looking for wedding invitations a little late and hated everything that I saw through the online websites. I decided to check on Wedding Wire for a place to go look near me. Forever Friends came up and I saw this company had 5 stars. I immediately called to see what I could do. Beth was so kind and personable as soon as we began talking. She gave me her website, I picked out a few invites that I loved, and made an appointment for 2 days later! I sat with Beth for our appointment and she knew exactly how to help me pick out what I would love. She knew the price range that I needed to stay in and accommodated to my needs. After about 2 hours of searching for the perfect invitations for myself and fiance, we picked them out! Beth completed the proofs two days later and we fell in love with them and placed the order! Also, Beth addressed my envelopes and helped me figure out the correct wording for each invitation. I would recommend Forever Friends to anyone who needs help with finding beautiful invitations for any occasion - especially for your wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Forever friends is outstanding and I highly recommend it to anyone with any budget. Beth was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very upbeat and willing to go the extra mile to get exactly what you want. We went in with absolutely no idea what we wanted and left super excited about what we had picked out. She guided us and helped us make all of our decisions. My fiance asked for a unique design on the invitations and she made it happen! We are so excited about our invitations. Highly recommended. Thank you so much Beth!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beth is AMAZING! She is such a pleasure, she is flexible and absolutely knows what she is doing! There were things I didn't know to look out for regarding wedding invitations and she made sure I was covered on all ends! I am SO happy what I thought would be a stressful experience, became the easiest, most pleasurable thanks to Beth! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture tina, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards

I was so very lucky to stumble upon Forever Friends in my search for my wedding invitations. Beth is incredibly knowledgeable & so so helpful!! She truly takes a vested interest in every one of her clients & ensures that they get exactly what their hearts' desire. I can't stress enough how pleasant and comfortable my experience working with her was. From the very first moment, until I picked up my GORGEOUS invites, I knew I was in good hands & that she would be honest and fair about every aspect. I recommend Beth & Forever Friends emphatically & without any hesitation!! If you want an easy, reasonable, honest, reliable & overall stellar experience, do yourself a favor and choose Beth at Forever Friends. Thank you Beth, Evan & I are thrilled with your work! Xo

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We loved the fast and friendly service!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I would highly recommend Forever Friends Invitations to anyone who is looking for quality invitations. Beth is wonderful to work with and she is extremely hardworking and creative. My fiance and I were very pleased with our save the date magnets and wedding invitations. We are so glad that we found out about this company.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

So glad that I found forever friends and Beth! Ordering my wedding invitations was the one thing that was really making me nervous about planning a wedding but with the help of Beth it was by far the easiest and most pleasant part! Beth was with me every step of the way and she truly is the most amazing and patient person. She walked me through everything and helped me design the most beautiful invitation. I would recommend this company to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you again Beth for all he hard work you put in for me! You are a rockstar!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beth is AMAZING and so unbelievably helpful! We got very lucky and randomly discovered her information online. We are so happy we did because she was efficient and worked very quickly to make sure that things got done not only on schedule but in advance. As we looked for invitations much closer to our wedding, Beth made sure that she did everything she could to get the invitations we wanted by the time we needed them. She had our proofs not even two days after our meeting with her. She did anything and everything she could to make sure that we were happy with how the proofs came out. She also was sure to stay show us the options we had that were in our price range, which we really appreciated. She did a great job!! We couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Beth is so personable and such a delight to work with. From picking out my "save the date" to my wedding invitations she made a difficult process so easy and pleasurable. She knew exactly what I needed and her expertise in choosing the right style and finishing touches was more than I could have hoped for. I love my invitations and so does my fiancé. She was always available anytime for questions and updates. I cannot say enough about her. Thank you Beth your the best!!

Profile Picture Dolores, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

If you are looking for wedding invitation that are flawless and done by someone with great attention to details, then Beth from Forever Friends is the wright person for you. She surpassed all of our expectations. I can't say enough about how attentive Beth is. She is the most professional, patient, and talented invitations specialist that I have ever come across. She answered all our questions in a polite and timely manner. She is also very detailed oriented. She went over the entire guest list with me and my fiance, to make sure every name and address were accurate. She caught details that you would never think are important when writing a wedding invitation. I couldn't be happier with our invitations. We would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER to anyone in need of her services.
Thank you so much Beth for your work and professionalism.

Profile Picture Katia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

While the rest of the wedding planning world can be complicated and exhausting, Beth was the most honest, down to earth person we have dealt with in a very long time. Not only is her work gorgeous, but she took the time to walk us through the entire invitation process, compare pricing, pitch ideas, and had the quickest turnaround time imaginable. She is friendly, outgoing, did not pressure us at all, and her prices were extremely fair and reasonable. We would recommend her to any and all!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews