Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors Reviews

129 | Old Bethpage, NY

129 Reviews for Forever Friends Fine Stationery & Favors

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Efficient and stress free!

From the moment I spoke to Beth I felt completely comfortable! She was warm and inviting as well as extremely knowledgeable. I am having a destination wedding so I was at a complete loss on how to begin, what exactly to put on the invites etc. Beth guided me in the write direction of how to appropriately write invitations. Beth was also so creative and knew just from our conversation on the phone the direction visually I wanted to go. She was able to take my vision and put it on paper effortlessly. Beth was also very efficient and had my proof ready to be reviewed within a day! Im so excited to get my invitations! Thank you Beth!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brenda Popa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing service

Beth Frutchman was outstanding! She called me right away when she received my order, she helped with making the invitations even more prettier than they were and kept me in the loop with the process. Beth was extremely professional and gave me a very friendly experience. Highly recommend this vendor and Beth!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jean Verini · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding invitations

Beth is the best. She is very knowledgeable and she had answers to all my etiquette questions. She helped so much with finding the exact invitation and wording we wanted!! I would recommend to anyone that needs any type of invitation.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tireak C Tulloch · Married on 06/20/2019

Great Caring Service

Beth is awesome. We met her within two days of finding her business and we were able to review invitations and order on the spot. We are getting excited and she has been a big part of helping us navigate the process and etiquette with invitations.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Shelly · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful, amazing and the best

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Franchino · Married on 05/10/2019

Beth is Amazing !

Beth made an extremely stressful process, into one that I could handle with ease. She is great with communication and always keeps you updated. I highly recommend anyone interested in a stress free invitation process to go through Beth. I am so excited for my invitations!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Gloria · Married on 04/20/2019

I love the fact that even though I didn't have an appointment she agreed to see me. Beautiful designs and at a very accommodating price. Recommend 100%!

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Wingszi and Michael

W · Married on 03/02/2019

Happy with our wedding invitations!!!

My fiancé and I were extremely happy with the way our wedding invitations came out! Beth took out the time that we needed to walk through the invitation process. We didn’t know what we wanted or where to start, but Beth worked off of our ideas (and budget) to create an amazing invitation that catered to us as a couple. Beth was always available to talk when needed and made sure we stuck to a timeline since we started the invitation process very late. She got the job done!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Allyson · Married on 11/10/2018

We had such an amazing experience choosing our invitations. We went in with no knowledge of how to even begin choosing our invitations and Beth was there to guide us through the entire process with ease. She was extremely patient and always available to talk. Beth answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently and made this process a breeze. We couldn’t be happier that we worked with Beth from Forever Friends!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Paola · Married on 11/10/2018

I can not ask not ask for better experience. I am very thankful I find place where they care about the customer and understand what I need even in the smallest details. I recommend 100%.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kimberlee · Married on 10/11/2018

Beth at Forever Friends is truly amazing!! She helped us from start to finish and left no questions unanswered! She was available within minutes anytime I texted or emailed. Her work deserves more than 5 stars if I could give 100 I would!! Couldn't be happier!! Look no further!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Rita · Married on 10/07/2018

It was an amazing stressLESS experience working with Beth. She truthfully cares and made me feel as if she were dealing with my wedding as if it were her own. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Beth · Married on 09/08/2018

Beth was extremely responsive and guided us every step of the way. She helped us find invitations we loved, well within our budget. She is meticulous and a pleasure to work with. Plus we share the same name! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jillian · Married on 08/30/2018

I absolutely loved working with Beth she is so warm welcoming & really helped me get my vision on to my invites
    What a pleasure working with her & this company

Sent on 10/12/2018

Marcie · Married on 08/18/2018

Beth is the best I will definitely let her do all my party needs (example; invitations, favors and etc.) She will make sure your comfortable and happy with everything. She will make your money’s worth and she will not only make the best but will give you more ideas for a bestest that you will be the happiest. She loves her brides and grooms and treat them like what her business’ name is FOREVER FRIENDS!!! I will recommend her to everybody that I know that will need her help and or services. She’s not about how much money her couples are spending but she’s all about making all of us happy. Me and fiancée loves Beth and will continue having business with her!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/19/2018

Beth was amazing and helpful with helping us pick and choose our wedding cards. We will definitely will be using Betty later on for other parties and special events.

Sent on 05/03/2018

P · Married on 06/01/2018

Beth was a pleasure to work with and amazing at what she does. I will be recommending her to all friends and family.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Beth is a passionate, professional person that will go the extra mile to make invitations or stationary that you would die for. She is very hands on, and is in constant contact to make sure you are pleased and a happy bride.

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • F

Francie · Married on 05/25/2018

Beth was a pleasure to work with! She came highly recommended from friends and certainly lived up to her reputation. She was extremely responsive and willing to work around my hectic school schedule to get our invitations ordered. I was very selective about the fonts and layout and Beth was very patient and accommodating. I had a hard time picking out a style so I explained to Beth what I wanted and she knew exactly what to combine to create the perfect custom invitation suite! She has so much experience with wedding stationery and was able to offer a lot of insight on proper wording etc. Best of all, she works with you to maximize your budget. She's an instant best friend and really cares about her clients. Truly amazing at her job! You can't go wrong working with her!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

Beth is absolutely amazing!!! Definitely go to her for your wedding invitations or invitations in general! I contacted her on a Saturday and she got back to me the SAME day. When I first spoke to her, we instantly clicked. Made an appointment to look at invitations and she had a whole bookshelf of sample books. I'm a visual person so I have to see the invitations in person and she did not have a shortage of samples to show me. She is extremely knowledgeable, not only about the invitations but also about wedding etiquette and how the post office handles mailings. She is also very conscience about your budget which I very much appreciated. Even going through the editing and proof process, she was extremely detailed and knew exactly what I was looking for. Even the slightest indentation of wording, she knew exactly what I wanted. She keeps you up to date on your project as its going along so I never felt out of the loop on anything. Along with being the best at what she does, she is amazingly caring and sweet. I felt like I was talking to a longtime family friend. I would 100% recommend her for wedding invitations and for other projects as well. She'll do a fantastic job no matter what! Thank you so much Beth!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Diane · Married on 11/25/2017

After looking for invitations for months and my daughter and fiancé couldn't find anything they loved I called the venue where the wedding will be Jericho Terrace for a recommendation. They recommended who they use which is Forever Friends and I called and made an appt. and they told us to come that day which we did and I was so happy we did because we got beautiful invitations. Beth sat with us for literally 3 hrs. and was so patient and knowledgeable she made many suggestions which no one else did that we went to and helped us select the colors and fonts and different types and styles of invitations with pockets, shimmer cardstock and how to put everything together when we received them. They were absolutely beautiful and my daughter was so happy when we received them because they were prettier than we expected. I would highly recommend Forever Friends. Beth was the sweetest person to deal with I feel I made a new friend in her.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/24/2017

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Beth truly is. She is so patient and helpful. She even met with us on the Fourth of July for three hours to pick out our invitations because I was so behind! She has so many wonderful ideas and tips. She is extremely knowledgeable and I never once felt stressed or rushed. I am so thankful for all that she has done for us. I feel like I have known her forever and it has only been a few weeks. Beth is very easy to work with and I will be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

MERCEDES · Married on 11/24/2017

After a terrible experience with another invitation place , my fiancé found Forever Friends . I was skeptical because of my already bad experience, but once Beth sat down with us we realized how good she really is . Beth explained EVERYTHING which was great because we had no idea what we were doing ! As a bride and groom sometimes vendors try to fit you into a cookie cutter mold and on top charge you ridiculous prices for less then good service. Not Beth , she truly cares and would go above and beyond to help you , at the same time being realistic , honest , kind and patient with you. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful invitations she created for us . She’s a one in a million. Thanks Beth ❤️ Mercedes and Brian 11/24/17

Sent on 12/21/2017

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so thankful to Beth at Forever Friends for helping me with my wedding invitations. She was very Thoughtful, knowledgeable, accessible, her responsiveness to my calls was amazing. I love my invitations, thank you, you are amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2017