Online Boutique, Valley Stream, NY 11581 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About PinkShe Designs

PinkShe Designs is a wedding invitations business that is based in Valley Stream, New York. The company is owned and operated by Chiamika Primus, a talented individual who strives to create beautiful stationery for happy couples. One of her key goals is to provide clients with end products that do justice to the character and theme of their wedding.

Chia enjoys adapting her skills and technique to create diverse and distinctive designs that complement the overall ambience of special occasions. The inventory of products offered by PinkShe Designs is extensive, and each of the items she creates are made with passion, devotion, and precision. Boasting experience in graphic design, Chia is able to creatively detail an assortment of designs. These can be refined, offbeat, elegant, or inspired by a whole host of other styles. She can extend her services to supply invitations, envelopes, thank-you cards, RSVPs, place cards, menus, signage, and much more. Letterpress printing, foil-stamping, embossing, acrylic and laser cutting can also be offered. The option of addressing and printing can ensure that your chosen stationery are personalized appropriately before they are posted or given out to your guests.

Follow PinkShe Designs on
coverphoto 51 1889723 1572796756

3 Reviews for PinkShe Designs

• Samantha

Samantha Heggum · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic work and an absolute joy to order from

I have a very hands on, detailed, and personalized wedding process. I originally found this vendor because I wanted the acrylic invites. This vendor was amazing to work with! She was able to implement all of what I wanted into my invitations, which included using a watercolor from a third party and working around an unusual color combination. What resulted was an invite that has gotten unparalleled reviews from my wedding guests. I would 100% book this vendor again and I have been recommending her to my newly engaged friends.

Sent on 03/18/2020

PinkShe Designs's reply:

Your review truly means a lot. It was a Great pleasure to have received the chance to work with you on such a beautiful set of invitations. Thank you for choosing PinkShe Designs and for sharing the Love!

Candace Arthur · Married on 03/07/2018

One of a Kind Experience

I used PinkShe Designs for my engagement party invitations and day of wedding stationary and everything came out beautiful! I was in good hands from the very beginning and can't thank PinkShe enough for bringing my vision to life, dealing with my type A specifications and changes, and exhibiting so much professionalism and patience. In an industry that is arguably over saturated, this designer stands out. The work product shows the care and detail PinkShe puts into her work and the ultimate outcome always results in my guests asking who did the work for me! I was so thrilled with my experience with PinkShe that I also hired her for my baby shower invitations and day of stationary. If you want impeccable work from someone who cares about your special moments hire PinkShe!

Sent on 11/12/2019

PinkShe Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review...You are truly appreciated! I had a wonderful time designing for your events and look forward to future projects.

PinkShe Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PinkShe Designs 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Online Boutique Valley Stream, NY, 11581 See on map
    Location of (PinkShe Designs)