FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS

4851 MERRICK ROAD, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS

Fairy Tale Affairs is a wedding invitation business in Massapequa Park, New York. Owner Tracey spent 10 years in the corporate world before she took her business and finance knowledge and love for creativity and design, and ventured into her own business. Tracey started out working as an event coordinator learning all that goes into wedding planning before starting her custom invitation, favor, accessories, and planning business.

Fairy Tale Affairs has invitation specialists available to share their knowledge, experience and creativity. They create custom invitations and paper materials that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. Aside from invitations they can also create save the dates, menus, programs, napkins RSVP cards, thank you cards and more. They also offer favors, gifts, rental items, decor, and event planning services. Their invitation services include:

• Assembly

FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS 6
FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/10/2020

From the initial communication over the phone to the in-person meeting, Fairy tale affairs is just amazing. Tracy is super professional, very friendly and personable but most of all she is NOT PUSHY! I didn't feel rushed or pressured to purchase anything. The whole team made my mother, grandmother and I feel welcomed and were all very helpful. Fairy tale is literally just that... I highly recommend them for your invitations and little extras you never thought about.

Simome · Married on 08/19/2018

Simone.D Ware do I start? From the time I walk in I felt the warm welcome and hospitality. I had another place I was looking for my wedding invitations. After dealing with Dezi I Knew this was home. Dezi came up with a wonderful costume design for my acrylic invites. I was coming back in 2 weeks to see my Mock up. My venue for my wedding had a show case and Dezi made sure to bring the Mock up to surprise me. When she saw me she embraced me with a warm sisterly hug. Tears of joy and excitement came from my eyes when I saw what an amazing job they did with my invitation. My mom wasn't able to make it and Dezi insist on me bring it home to show her. Fairy Tale Affairs thanks for bring my vision of my invitation to life .Can’t wait to see the Bridal Shower invites. I know I won’t be disappointed.

Award

FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• 4851 MERRICK ROAD Massapequa Park, NY, 11762 See on map