4851 MERRICK ROAD, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS

Fairy Tale Affairs is a wedding invitation business in Massapequa Park, New York. Owner Tracey spent 10 years in the corporate world before she took her business and finance knowledge and love for creativity and design, and ventured into her own business. Tracey started out working as an event coordinator learning all that goes into wedding planning before starting her custom invitation, favor, accessories, and planning business.

Fairy Tale Affairs has invitation specialists available to share their knowledge, experience and creativity. They create custom invitations and paper materials that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. Aside from invitations they can also create save the dates, menus, programs, napkins RSVP cards, thank you cards and more. They also offer favors, gifts, rental items, decor, and event planning services. Their invitation services include:

• Assembly

59 Reviews for FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS

• Natalia

Natalia Raigosa · Married on 11/15/2019

Great experience

I had a great experience working with Tracy and Lexy. Tracy was amazing working with me on my invitations and helping picked my favors for the wedding among other ideas she gave me. Lexi replies to all my emails is a very fast manner. I’m very please and happy. I highly recommend Fairy Tale Affairs.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Paige · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service!

I LOVE all the girls at FTA. From the second I walked in they helped me design and plan all those little details for my wedding day...place cards, favors, save the dates, and invitations. So many of my guests went out of their way to compliment each and every detail that Fairy Tale worked on. They were so worth the money. NOT only that...but...one of the most stressful factors (to me, anyway) was finding time to stuff, stamp and hand cancel all my save the dates and invites....one of the AMAZING girls Dezi from Fairy Tale actually did this task for me! For a price, obviously, but still this took a huge stress off my shoulders. Even after the wedding my guests are still complimenting me on all the details that FTA provided- Im still receiving texts and even handwritten cards thanking me for the favors etc. I wanted each and every one of my guests to feel special and honored on that day, and hiring Fairy Tale achieved just that. I can't wait to have another event so I can hire them again.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Award

FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Thermography

• 4851 MERRICK ROAD Massapequa Park, NY, 11762 See on map
    Location of (FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS)