New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Map · Phone number

About Drolet Paperie

Drolet Paperie is a paper style boutique based in New York. We work with clients nationwide and specialize in wedding invitation design and reception details.

Follow Drolet Paperie on

40 Reviews for Drolet Paperie

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Invitations

On a scale from A to F I would give my overall experience an A (which is not too often that I would give this rating). Lauren was such a pleasure to work with! She was referred to me by one of my co-workers and I couldn’t be more grateful for the referral. I had originally chatted with Lauren about one design she had on her website and we went back and forth many times trying to get some details correct (mostly due to my OCD). We then agreed to meet in person to get a feel for what the overall invitation suite would look/feel like as she is local to my area on Long Island. I showed up to many other beautiful invitation suites and actually ended up changing course from what I originally wanted after seeing another design in person. After our meeting, we began to nail down the final details of my invitation suite! Lauren was so patient with me, even when I would make one word changes to the invitation. I was also grateful for her insights on different trends, but keeping many aspects traditional where needed. I was originally very set on keeping my invitations as simple as possible because I had the mindset that all of the paper in the end, gets tossed (which is so sad), but then changed my thought that the invitation sets the tone for how your guests will perceive your wedding (which may or may not be true)! We also ended up getting our menus from Drolet as well and we are so happy we did as it kept with the theme from the invitations. We had a crest at the top of the invitations that we wanted to carry throughout the remainder of the event. We received many compliments on these details and couldn’t be more thrilled with the way our invitation suite and menus came out! Thank you again Lauren and I look forward to using Drolet again in the future for other invitation needs!

Marisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Lauren is extremely talented, creative, and easy to work with. She created beautiful invitations that tied my wedding together. Before contacting Lauren I did not really have a "theme" or "vision" for my wedding. With her help, we created invitations that incorporated my colors, flowers and traditional ideas. I can't count the number of people who complemented me on my invitations, stationary, mass programs, place cards etc. I highly recommend Drolet Paperie for all of your stationary needs!

• I

Isabella · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so thankful I used droplet! They helped bring my vision to reality and perfect it! My wedding invitations and RSVPs came out better than I could have imagined! Communication was always prompt and professional. After my order was fulfilled I had a minor emergency and needed additional rsvps envelopes and droplet answered me right away and sent me what I needed within 1 week! I couldn't thank them enough!

Isabella Valadares

Drolet Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50