Drolet Paperie Reviews

40 Reviews for Drolet Paperie

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Invitations

On a scale from A to F I would give my overall experience an A (which is not too often that I would give this rating). Lauren was such a pleasure to work with! She was referred to me by one of my co-workers and I couldn’t be more grateful for the referral. I had originally chatted with Lauren about one design she had on her website and we went back and forth many times trying to get some details correct (mostly due to my OCD). We then agreed to meet in person to get a feel for what the overall invitation suite would look/feel like as she is local to my area on Long Island. I showed up to many other beautiful invitation suites and actually ended up changing course from what I originally wanted after seeing another design in person. After our meeting, we began to nail down the final details of my invitation suite! Lauren was so patient with me, even when I would make one word changes to the invitation. I was also grateful for her insights on different trends, but keeping many aspects traditional where needed. I was originally very set on keeping my invitations as simple as possible because I had the mindset that all of the paper in the end, gets tossed (which is so sad), but then changed my thought that the invitation sets the tone for how your guests will perceive your wedding (which may or may not be true)! We also ended up getting our menus from Drolet as well and we are so happy we did as it kept with the theme from the invitations. We had a crest at the top of the invitations that we wanted to carry throughout the remainder of the event. We received many compliments on these details and couldn’t be more thrilled with the way our invitation suite and menus came out! Thank you again Lauren and I look forward to using Drolet again in the future for other invitation needs!

Marisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Lauren is extremely talented, creative, and easy to work with. She created beautiful invitations that tied my wedding together. Before contacting Lauren I did not really have a "theme" or "vision" for my wedding. With her help, we created invitations that incorporated my colors, flowers and traditional ideas. I can't count the number of people who complemented me on my invitations, stationary, mass programs, place cards etc. I highly recommend Drolet Paperie for all of your stationary needs!

• I

Isabella · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so thankful I used droplet! They helped bring my vision to reality and perfect it! My wedding invitations and RSVPs came out better than I could have imagined! Communication was always prompt and professional. After my order was fulfilled I had a minor emergency and needed additional rsvps envelopes and droplet answered me right away and sent me what I needed within 1 week! I couldn't thank them enough!

Isabella Valadares

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Lauren was great! She was super responsive and accessible. We really appreciated that she worked with us to make a package where we got what we wanted and we stayed within our budget. The finished product was beautiful and we got so make compliments! Thank you lauren!

Roseann · Married on 04/21/2017

It was amazing working with Drolet Paperie!

Margo · Married on 11/11/2016

We highly recommend Lauren. She was incredibly attentive and extremely professional. She is so flexible and wants to make sure you're completely satisfied. You won't be disappointed in choosing Drolet Paperie!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren on both our invitations and our reception signage, and was extremely happy with the outcome! I was able to provide Lauren with a brief overview of the look/feel I was going for, and she delivered above and beyond anything we could have expected. Lauren was very responsive and easy to work with, providing a seamless and stress free process; something that is invaluable during the wedding planning process. We received numerous compliments from not only our guests, but from our other wedding vendors as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Lauren and Drolet Paperie to any bride and groom who are looking for a beautiful, quality product!

The invitations came out exactly how I had envisioned them! Drolet Paperie is great to work with. I emailed a few ideas of what I wanted the invites to look like and she designed a beautiful invitation for our special day!

Jane · Married on 07/16/2016

I would suggest buying or asking for samples because I always like to have as much understanding of what I'll be getting as possible; so to me, there is value in holding the paper, feeling the texture and understanding size, layout, etc. "in person" even if you have to spend a little more. Ideally I'd like to have done this all in person, but since we live nowhere near each other, Lauren was wonderful to work with online and was happy to show me several design options and tweak the size font until I was very satisfied with the result. In the spirit of full disclosure, I ended up using Lauren for personalized note cards (more beautiful than I could envision), not wedding invitations, (although initially I was looking for wedding invitations for my daughter). I have absolute faith that Lauren would have done fantastic wedding invitations for us, but my daughter ended up having something else in mind.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

I was VERY, VERY picky when it came to my wedding stationary, but I was constantly finding the perfect stationary only to find out it was way over my budget. Then I found Lauren at Drolet Paperie. I saw one of her designs which was close to what I wanted but not quite. I showed her some examples from around the internet of what would be my ideal, and she made it happen! And she was very careful to keep it within my budget. She even was a trooper with adding to Hebrew to the invite, which I know was not easy. I received everything even faster than I expected. She would turn around design updates in under 24 hours, too. Perfectly quality - and I got so many compliments on it. Can't recommend her enough!

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Lauren at Drolet Paperie was BY FAR the most seamless, fun, and wonderful part of my wedding planning! Planning a wedding can be stressful for even the most organized bride. I am a planner by nature and actually enjoyed parts of planning my wedding, but I won't lie, it can be very intimidating! and frustrating at times. That said, Lauren is so wonderful at what she does. Her aesthetic is beyond gorgeous, and she understood my vision from minute one. The first proof of our invitations were so much more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed. I loved my invitations so much that we had Lauren also do all of our stationary for the wedding (rehearsal dinner invitations, escort cards, table numbers, menus, programs) Each piece was more gorgeous than the next. Working with Lauren made all my other vendors pale in comparison. She is incredibly knowledgeable, flexible and so great at what she does. Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Hannah · Married on 12/01/2015

Amazing Invitations!!! The gold foil letterpress came out absolutely stunning. My invitations were the highlight of my wedding design/decor!

Theresa · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Drolet Paperie for our save the dates, invitations and all of our day of printing. We were thrilled with the design and quality of the products! We knew we wanted our wedding to have a classic feel but did not have a specific design in mind for our invitations. Lauren came up with an amazing design that fit our event perfectly! She was very responsive to all of our questions and made the whole process stress free!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Love!!!! I received so many compliments on my invitations and save the dates. Drolet Paperie made sure that all the details on each piece of stationary matched to perfection. She was really able to capture the picture in my head and translate it onto paper. The design was stunning and the quality impeccable! Five stars!

We were very satisfied with our experience. The invitations were beautiful, and we appreciated the flexibility and honest suggestions in making our invitations look better. We also appreciated the fast turn around and respsonsiveness throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

Drolet Paperie did such an amazing job. They were extremely prompt, very informative and put together the most beautiful wedding suite. They made the whole experience stress free and not to mention, stunning and perfect. We could not have been more happy! I will be using them again for future endeavors. :)

Christina · Married on 07/18/2015

Our wedding invitations were breathtaking! I've seen Lauren's work online and through friends and always dreamed that I would be able to send my guests one of her beautiful invitations, I'm so happy I was able to do that this summer. Working with Lauren was so easy, as we did everything through email. I could not have been more happy with how everything came out. We also had many of our family and friends admire her work as well. Thank you so much for your hard work! We will definitely be in touch in the future.

Lauren was extremely helpful. I plan on using Drolet Paperie for future invitation.

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

I looked at hundreds of wedding invitations but nothing compared to the design and quality that Drolet Paperie offered. Lauren's invitations are unique and elegant and she was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2014

Lauren was such a pleasure to work with- she created our Save the Dates, wedding invitations, and various signage for our New Years Eve wedding. Lauren was very flexible and creative and worked with us 100% to create invitations that we loved. Lauren really brought the New Years feel to life so that our guests were able to enjoy our event from the moment they received their Save the Date through to the recepition (hashtag signs, escort table, etc). Lauren was very easy to work with, designing and communicating through email. She was always quick to respond and to send various proofs (regardless of how many she had already done!). We could not have been happier with the outcome. I highly recommend working with Drolet Paperie for all your wedding stationary needs!

Drolet Paperie made beautiful baby shower invitations for me!

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

I recommend Drolet Paperie to everyone who gets engaged. After a quick conversation about the type of wedding my fiancé and I were planning to have and the "look" we had in mind, Lauren produced such a beautiful invitation -- it was exactly what I had envisioned! From then on every piece Lauren created was perfect, and it was such a pleasure to work with her. Lauren has a great sense of style and her attention to detail is impeccable. I highly recommend Drolet Paperie for a stress-free experience!

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

Working with Drolet Paperie has been a wonderful experience from start to finish. Lauren is not only professional and passionate but she's incredibly helpful and flexible with her services. She has a great eye and design style overall! Lauren has designed both my engagement party invitations and my save the date cards for our wedding in the fall. Each time I've been thrilled with the results and look forward to collaborating with her again on my wedding invitations. She takes time and gives you personal attention to help bring your personal vision to life every time! Plus she's a sweetheart and always willing to go the extra mile to make her clients happy :)

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I can’t thank Drolet Paperie enough for the beautiful stationary work that was designed for our wedding. Not only is Lauren an amazing, creative designer but she is very patient honest and an overall wonderful person professionally and personally. Our wedding invitations set the precedence for our big day and prepared our guests with a mini preview of our wedding ; having a formal tented reception in our backyard we feared the worst(that guests would arrive in overalls and capri pants) but didn’t know how to go about telling our guests what to wear without being rude ; thanks to Lauren’s beautiful elegant ,rustic, garden style invitations my guests knew exactly what to except and dressed in the appropriate attire.Besides our beautiful wedding
    invitations Lauren designed our place cards, menus and even made our magnificent program fans that were a huge hit during our ceremony considering our church wasn’t air conditioned! Drolet Paperie creations are exquisite; Lauren pays very close attention to details , steps outside the box and makes your dreams and visions come true!!!!

• User4199204 · 2+ years ago

Everyone loved my wedding invitations.