Emma Photography Reviews

Emma Photography 4
Emma Photography 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Llewellyn · Getting married on 04/18/2020

More than I could have asked for

Hy was so great to work with! He worked with us until he got the most perfect shots and I am in awe of his work and Lisa's expertise in the editing process. Our photos turned out so amazing, due to his easy coaching through the poses. He made it all feel so natural, and the passion he has for his work is so clear in the delivery. We are SO GRATEFUL to have found him on wedding wire!!!

Emma Photography 6
    Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Chip

Chip Bailey · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Outstanding!!

Attended wedding and reception and they never ever stop working. Got to be one of the finest photography services I've ever witnessed hands-down. And I've seen a few weddings in 71 years. C. Bailey

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photos!

Hy and Lisa did such an amazing job with our wedding photos. They went above and beyond anything we expected. Both were open to our ideas along with having a ton of beautiful poses of their own. Lisa is very detail oriented and sets up the most perfect shots. They are both very creative and are great at working with you on the shots you want. The price and quality compared to others we saw definitely made them the best choice. If you’re looking for beautiful, high quality photos at an unbeatable price, look no further!

Emma Photography 13
    Emma Photography 14
    Emma Photography 15
    Emma Photography 16
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Kate · Married on 05/20/2018

I am so happy that my husband and I were able to book Emma Photography for our wedding! Hy was our photography and he was just absolutely the best! He took so many wonderful photographs and helped to make our day perfect. He worked with us to fit our budget and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Emma Photography for your wedding!

Emma Photography 17
    Emma Photography 23
    Emma Photography 24
    Sent on 08/04/2018

Anabel · Married on 04/28/2018

Let me start out by saying I HATE taking pictures but Hy with Emma photography along with his beautiful wife made is so easy and helped me feel more confident about myself. From talking to me to make me laugh to walking me through the right ways to stand and feel confident ! They where also very responsive and really captured exactly what I was looking for in both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! :) I wanted our pictures to LOOK natural and most importantly I wanted me and my husband to feel natural doing it And they diffinatly make that possible for us ! I also wanted to capture the natural atmosphere around us and to be surrounded by greenery and beautiful trees ! Again they made it possible by finding the perfect little spots within the hemisphere park in SA :) and as for our wedding day Hy did a remarkable job capturing us being ourselves smiling and laughing naturally ! That is something hard to find in a good photographer! We wanted someone to capture the moment while it was happening, not constantly pulling us away from the party, and being that our reception was very short that was one of the most important parts to us, finding someone who could do that for us! I couldn't have found a better photographer for the quality that they provided and the outstanding proffesionalism and not to mention the amazing price ! One of our many goals like any couple was not to break the bank having our wedding and as you all may know finding a good photographer can sometimes mean spending more than you'd like to, but again Emma photography pulled through when it came to saving us every penny for our special day in regards to photography! :) I will forever recommend Emma photography to friends and family and will always go to them first for all my photography needs and of course later on through our marriage when special moments happen that we'd like to have captured we will already have a wonderful couple to call and set a date with !! :) thank you again!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Donna · Married on 04/07/2018

I felt the day was empty and we didn’t have a lot of fun... until I got my picture from you. I felt like you captured nothing but laughs and smiles and a hundred laughs!!! You caught things I forgot about because of so many things went wrong... I want to thank you for the amazing experience you gave us. A million thank yous!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/17/2018

We were able to download all of the photographs. We absolutely love them!! Andrew and I were amazed at how many beautiful shots you captured of our special day. We are going to cherish these pictures for years to come. We can't thank enough.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Deedee · Married on 01/20/2018

Hy and Lisa we're the photographers for my daughter's wedding on 01/20/2018 at the Witte Museum. There were amazing and their price is very, very reasonable. I feel that the quality of their work compares to other photographers that might charge twice as mich. They captured so many beautiful photos. They are both pleasant to work with! I highly recommend Emma Photography!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Hy did a fantastic job and our pictures turned out beautiful! Hy was very easy to communicate with, creative with his suggestions, and overall a true professional. Hy was helping and guiding us throughout the entire wedding day (perfect for a laid back and unorganized bride like myself). Hy, we are truly grateful to you for being part of our special day and helping us to always remember how beautiful and special it truly was everytime we look back at the photos. Thank you so much!

-Roger and Stephanie Salazar

Sent on 06/07/2018

Joy · Married on 01/21/2017

We love the service we received from Emma Photography. John and Lisa are true professionals and delivered beyond our expectations. Great packages that were within our budget. I would have paid double to get the same quality service that we received. Great experience!! I highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Anna · Married on 12/17/2016

I must preface that you cannot receive better treatment or service from Hy and Lisa of Emma's Photography. In the height of overwhelming stress and mayhem that comes with weddings, I am very satisfied with how accomodating they were throughout my whole wedding. We hired them to work with us through the ceremony as well as the reception and to say that our photos came out fantastic, is nothing more than an understatement! I am not exaggerating when I say this, you could check out their beautiful work on their website as well to see for yourself.

Service oriented as well as top-knotch professionalism was a perfect combination that made this dynamic duo such a pleasure to work with during the most important day of my life. Another great note is that I enjoyed was how personable they were in directing my husband and I to pose in our photos, I never felt awkward or stiff -- every photo was very organic and natural.

I cannot stress enough about getting Emma's Photography to be your vendor of photography for any special occasion because they will live up to any photographical expectation with ease as well as topping it off with cheerful smiles.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Kristela · Married on 12/19/2015

Best decision I made in planning for the wedding was booking with Emma Photography. We got engagement photos, bridal portraits, and day-of photos. They were with us from 10 am to 11 pm for one flat fee. Incredibly great people to work with and so sweet and accommodating. I recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Allison · Married on 10/11/2015

I used Emma Photography for my engagement and wedding photos, and couldn't have been happier. They were so kind, flexible, and fun to work with. Our photos were ready just several weeks after our wedding, and they turned out great! I would highly recommend them :)

T · Married on 10/10/2015

I hate leaving reviews but felt like Emma photography did such a great job that here I am!
    Here are a few main reasons why I'm leaving the exceptional reviews:
    1. You get 2 photographers at whatever package option you choose. You get the same moment captures from different angles!
    2. Their price is VERY reasonable. I've seen the same quality photos/package that costs almost 2x as much. Unless you have the budget, Emma Photography is a great choice!
    3. Their photos is exceptionally beautiful! Every single photos, from the ceremony to the reception was carefully edited.
    4. The part I enjoyed most was our pre-wedding photoshoot. Lisa was detailed oriented and carefully set my dresses and laid-it out so we get the best picture. They were also very creative and had us do different poses that turned out really well. Overall, they made it fun and memorable for my husband and I (something that's just US vs. the rest of the crowd).

Sent on 02/13/2017

Hy and Lisa were super nice and accomodating. We flew in from out of state for our wedding and they met with us the day before to listen and take notes on what we wanted in our shots and the next day, they arrived early and were very professional (unlike my makeup artist who made us very late for my wedding!!). They were easy to talk to, easygoing, and at a great price! I had done some research and looked around to find some wedding photographers and Emma Photography was the best value for the quality and cost. I highly recommend them!

Alayna · Married on 02/23/2017

Overall very professional and easy to work with!