Elizabeth Davis Photography Reviews

37 | Tallahassee, FL

37 Reviews for Elizabeth Davis Photography

Jay · Married on 08/19/2017

Liz was very easy to work with. She was accommodating to talk, text, or email. The pictures came out great and she had excellent ideas for locations. We definitely recommend her for your professional photography needs.

-J & J

Sent on 08/19/2016

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Liz was great to work with and we loved our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

We highly recommend Elizabeth Davis Photography! She was professional and incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. And we could not have been happier with the end result - such beautiful photographs capturing so many natural expressions, special moments and sweet details. I was especially impressed that she managed to get beautiful, natural pictures of my husband who is usually very uncomfortable in front of the camera. Definitely the best vendor we worked with by far!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jody · Married on 09/24/2016

Hiring Elizabeth Davis Photography to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we've ever made! Elizabeth and her team were so easy to work with (super communicative, on time, asked the right questions, gave great advice). Our actual wedding day was a lot less stressful because we trusted that Elizabeth knew what she was doing and that our special day was being documented without us having to think about it or manage it in any way. And most importantly, the final pictures that we received were GORGEOUS! Elizabeth captured every detail of our wedding and we cherish the fact that we can re-live our wedding day any day we want just by looking through the photos. Thank you, Elizabeth!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alexa · Married on 08/19/2016

Liz was so wonderful. We had to change the date a few times due to weather but she was very flexible. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session. We love our photos!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Dan · Married on 05/08/2016

From the time before my wife and I were engaged, we knew we had wanted to choose Elizabeth Davis to capture the memories of that special season in our lives. My wife was already familiar with her work, having seen pictures of several mutual friends' weddings from our church. I trusted my wife's choice (having a background in photography, as well), and once I saw some of the sample pictures on her website, I understood why and didn't hesitate a moment to agree to work with Elizabeth.

Throughout the entire process, from our engagement to the end of the wedding reception, Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with, demonstrating professionalism, aptitude for her craft, and creating an overall enjoyable experience for us through her friendly personality. One of the things that sticks out in my mind was simply being able to relax and trust her with the work she was doing, knowing that she was hard at work capturing the perfect shot. She was not in the least bit overbearing or "in the way", yet took charge in a friendly manner when appropriate making the flow of the day easier for everyone (i.e.: family pictures after the wedding ceremony, etc.).

Elizabeth exceeded my wife and I's expectations as we sat down to look at our pictures from the wedding, totally impressed at how she created "scenes" and told a story in a creative and unique manner, rather than just "taking pictures". We will cherish the memories made, as told through her pictures, throughout our lives.

On behalf of my wife and I, we highly recommend Elizabeth Davis without reservation. As mentioned in a previous post, we will also continue to hire Elizabeth to help "tell the story" again for other important occasions in our lives.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/12/2016

Liz is an absolutely dream to work with. Luckily I had the honor of getting to know Liz prior to needing a photographer for our wedding and I knew how amazing her work was, so it was the easiest decision we made knowing that we wanted Liz to do our photos! She includes a free engagement session when you book your wedding with her. We used our engagement photos for our save the date and decor at our wedding. Liz is always quick to respond, while she may seem pricey, you are 100 percent paying for easily the best wedding photographer and you won't be disappointed! A few weeks before your wedding she sits down with you and go overs a list of all of the photos you want and spends time getting to know you and your fiance during the engagement session. Liz is amazing and you will never regret hiring her!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2015

Our engagement pictures brought out the best in our personalities. Looking at our photos really showed us how talented Liz is. Not only was she wonderful to work with, she also really knows what she is doing. She made sure we were satisfied and that she met every one of our needs. I am truly in love with our photos and will choose her again in the future.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2015

Liz was amazing! From our first correspondence, she was receptive to what we were looking for in a photographer, she offered schedule recommendations for timing and lighting, and shared tips/made suggestions for things I never would have thought about, but made everything run smoothly. She was incredibly flexible when the weather didn’t cooperate for our engagement session, and happily rescheduled when was convenient for us. She used the engagement session to get to know us and how we take guidance from her (so we’d get the best photos). With regard to the wedding, she had a professional assistant with her from the time I was getting ready; they both often helped with small things that weren’t at all their job. They were both committed to making sure I had the best experience. To top it off, she captured amazing moments I didn’t see, and skillfully managed to capture a picture of every guest. Our pictures are amazing and I know I will treasure them forever!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2015

Liz was the first person I booked after I got engaged. I had seen her work and knew that I didn't want anyone else to photograph such an important event in my life. She was super flexible with me and my husband as we honed in on when and where we were going to get married and was quick to respond to any and all questions we had. She includes a free engagement shoot with every wedding package, which is really great! It gave us a chance to work with her and feel more comfortable in front of the camera before the wedding. Her work is beyond amazing. I hate getting my picture taken but she really works to put you at ease. She also is fantastic at capturing candid moments, which are my favorite. I 100% would recommend her and will no doubt use her in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2015

We first discovered Liz through our close friends whose wedding she shot. My husband and I absolutely loved her style and the work she did for our friends and had to see if she was available for our wedding. Even though she is based in Florida, she was willing to travel to Alabama to shoot our wedding. Liz is super nice, easy to work with and very down to earth. Our photos turned out beautifully and we could not be happier. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Alison · Married on 04/24/2015

LIz was a dream to work with. Her photographs are amazing and she makes you feel less awkward and more awesome. It was like taking pictures with a friend who really knows what she is doing. I have gotten many compliments on her pictures, and will choose to work with her again for any other photographic needs.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Liz is a consummate professional and I can't say enough about her talent, organization, responsiveness, and people skills. Not only did the pictures turn out impeccably--even better than I thought possible--but her ability to quickly take posed photos, organize my family & friends, and keep it light and fun has to be unparalleled. I hope to use her again...and again and again! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Cassie · Married on 08/16/2014

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing. She captured everything I wanted about the wedding and the venue. With such a unique location (an old opera house), I wanted to make sure that it was included in a good number of pictures. She is so friendly and easy to communicate with, but also ready to take charge and get things done when it's time. Plus she never blocked anyone's view of what was going on. And I can't say enough about the quality of the pictures we received. After having them for almost 2 months, I still look at them all the time (which is saying something, because I don't normally like pictures of myself).

Sent on 11/14/2014

Peter · Married on 03/09/2014

We were drawn to Elizabeth Davis because of her amazing photographs that you can see for yourself online. Her style is modern, but timeless, and the images are all unique and beautiful. She is a true artist. You can see her photos for yourself so I don’t want to waste time raving about how great her work is (even though we could spend ALL DAY raving about how great her work is). What I want to review for you is the interactions with Elizabeth Davis and the things that you don’t get to see online. From the first email communication, Liz was timely, detailed, and thorough in her responses. She is an absolute professional at all times, but she is fun, energetic, and very obviously passionate about what she does. Before our wedding day, Liz was so helpful! She helped us write our entire wedding timeline basically because we had no idea what we were doing. She went over every single formal photo we wanted to take (pre and post ceremony). She made sure to note every family member’s name so that on our wedding day she could refer to everybody by name. On our wedding day, Liz arrived at our venue EXACTLY when she said she would be there. She was so efficient with our formal shots (it felt like she only took pictures for a couple of minutes, but we ended up with SO MANY great shots!). Nobody got restless, even though we had a lot of family to take pictures with, because Liz coordinated the shots in advance with us and moved through them quickly. She got pictures of every single thing that we could have possibly wanted pictures of and captured every amazing moment of our wedding. She must also be a ninja because she was never in the way or obtrusive at all. It’s like she wasn’t even there! Crazy. I have no idea how she does it, but take our advice and use Elizabeth Davis for your wedding or any other event that you need photographed. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Elizabeth Davis Photography is an investment that pays off. Using Liz was a priority for us, and I am so glad that we did. We chose to use Liz for a block of time versus the whole day to make our favorite photographer and budget align, and this option was perfect. All of the little moments we had hoped for were there. Liz is professional and personable. Liz does an incredible job putting one at ease and producing photos which reflect the joy of the moment. Her photographs truly captured the emotions, expressions, and ambiance of our wedding day. The photographs we now have are such a treasure. I have especially enjoyed giving our mothers photo books and seeing their delight all over again!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Heather · Married on 01/18/2014

Elizabeth Davis is a joy to work with!! She was very professional before and during the wedding, she took all of the photos we asked for and she was so accommodating to our guests when they asked for pictures!!! I would highly recommend working with her, and you will love her photos! Our engagement pictures were more beautiful and artistic than I could have expected and I CAN'T WAIT to see the wedding pictures!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

Liz is the most amazing photographer. My husband and I first used Liz for our graduation photos from college, and we just loved working with her so much that we had to book her again for our wedding. She is so professional and talented. I wouldn't recommend going with any other photographer. Liz just has a way with her clients that will bring out the best in them, which leads to the best photos. Please, use Elizabeth Davis Photography for your wedding. You WILL NOT regret it.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Marty · Married on 06/28/2013

Liz Davis is an outstanding photographer. Her pictures were beautiful and she was able to capture personalities and the feeling of the evening through her pictures. Equally as important, Liz was thoughtful, organized, efficient, and so kind to everyone. She made everyone feel comfortable and her pictures show that relaxed feeling.

It is clear that Liz has great knowledge and experience. If you are choosing a photographer for any special event, she is the one!! I would hire her again without a single hesitation. She is superb!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Elizabeth Davis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Marty! I loved working with you and your family!

Katy · Married on 06/28/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Davis Photography to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding. She is incredibly talented, professional and a simply a genuine person. She makes a point to make herself available in person and via email/phone throughout the entire process. She truly wants to get to know her clients and I think it makes a difference in the shoot and the final product. The pictures from the engagement shoot and our wedding were ABOVE and BEYOND what I had even expected for our wedding. She was kind and patient with our entire family of all ages and seemed to really enjoy herself while working. Prior to receiving our pictures, she posted a few pictures for us on instagram and facebook, with our permission of course. We have already received our final product package in the mail with a personal note and extra goodies! Just incredible!! I could not be any happier!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Thank you, Katy! :)

Erika · Married on 05/25/2013

I was initially drawn to Liz's passion for documentary photography and her ability to capture the moment, and I was not disappointed! She shot our engagement and wedding pictures, and I was so pleased with the way the pictures came out. There was so much emotion in every picture, and they had such a natural look, which is amazing since my husband and I were really nervous coming into it. We were very impressed with the how comfortable she made us feel and how much fun we were able to have during the photo shoots. Overall, a great experience with a very talented, kind, and professional photographer!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Coley · Married on 05/18/2013

Elizabeth Davis did such a great job on our engagement and wedding photos. I've already had friends say that some of the pictures should be in a wedding magazine! Liz was very professional and captured every beautiful moment that we wanted. I'm so glad that I was able to book her for the big day. No one else would've been able to do the outstanding job that she did. All of the pictures were absolutly gorgeous!!! Thank you so much Liz for making our special day even more fabulous with your photos!! Can't wait to have her do our future pregnancy and family photos!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Elizabeth Davis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Coley! I look forward to seeing you and John in the future! :)

Christa · Married on 04/13/2013

Liz did our engagement and our wedding photos. She is such a gem to work with and put me at ease in front of the camera. She was open to our input of what pictures we wanted, she let me bring props, and as we shot she also directed us in what to do. The end result was incredible memories caught on film. I'd use Liz again for any event and trust that I would get the same amazing results every time.

Sent on 10/01/2013

katy · Married on 04/06/2013

ELIZABETH DAVIS PHOTOGRAPHY IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY.

I live in Jacksonville, but got married in Quitman, Georgia. Because I'm not from the area, I REALLY had to do my homework to find the right photographer. It was extremely important for me to find a photographer that was artistic and did not do posed, corny "stand and smile" photos. They are just not what I wanted to put on my walls after the wedding! Liz traveled over an hour to my husband's family farm for an engagement shoot, and really took her time to capture the beauty of the farm. She traveled over an hour again to the wedding location and worked her tail off at our outdoor wedding! Looking at the shots she took, she completely encompassed the energy, the fun, and the happiness on our special day.

She was EVERYWHERE and no one really knew it....which made for some incredible candid shots! Everything we had mentioned we'd like she did on that day (when we were too busy to remember ANYTHING!) So many guests commented on how hard she worked and how she really seemed to love her job. She stands out among the rest of the photographers I researched for that very reason....I never felt like I was "just another wedding"...she really seemed to love what she was doing and it showed in the care and attention she took to capturing the energy of our wedding.

I am beyond picky when it comes to photographers...it was my biggest priority when choosing vendors for our wedding...and I'm so glad I did my research and found Liz!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Elizabeth Davis Photography's reply:

Thanks, Katy! You and Scot were a joy to work for!
  • User3119609 · 2+ years ago

Elizabeth Davis Photography was wonderful at our wedding! They were thorough and very appropriate at our church service. Liz is professional, easy going and put everyone at the wedding at ease. Every member of my wedding party commented on how much they loved her. We were so pleased with every single aspect of this service!! I highly recommend Elizabeth Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer who can get beautiful, natural and gorgeous shots of every part of the day!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Elizabeth Davis Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you Adelaide! :) Loved working with you guys!