Ashley and Hannah Photography

Valdosta, GA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

"Where there is love, there is life."

You know how you have one friend that is dressed up to go somewhere and you’re in a T-shirt? That’s our friendship in a nutshell. (Except Hannah makes Ashley change into a T-shirt too.)

We met over 6 month pictures of Ashley’s oldest, and that session has turned into many double date card games at the kitchen table, Saturday’s filled with Georgia Bulldog football and empanadas, joy filled phone calls over positive pregnancy tests, and many, MANY drive-thru coffee runs.

We are a wedding photography team/semi-professional hype girls based out of South Georgia.

We love being by your side to help you before your wedding day. We want to help you organize your day, let you in on the best moments/time for the couple photos, and lend a hand in making your day run smoothly. We want to know all about you, your future spouse and your big day (especially over coffee).

On your wedding day, our focus is capturing the feelings, the mood, the emotions, the calm/crazy moments and all the details that make your wedding unique. We consider ourselves to be "lifestyle" photographers. The albums we deliver have been praised for their authenticity of the days they portray.

We can't wait to meet you!

We offer our couples a natural photography stylet to memorialize their special day. Couples may receive their photos via digital files. We also are available provide couples with the following services:

• Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Nikki
    Nikki W. Married on 05/01/2021

Phenomenal!!

Ashley and Hannah were amazing to work with. They instantly feel like your best friends and sisters. My husband is shy in front of the cameras and after our engagement shoot he said “ I really like them! They eased my nerves and made that so fun.” Our wedding day was perfect. I can’t imagine not having Hannah there. She helped me with so much more than photography. I would recommend Ashley and Hannah to all of my friends and family! I’m planning on them being our life photographers. We’ve already talked about a one year of marriage shoot and of course future baby shoots. We love Ashley and Hannah Photography!!
  • Kellie
    Kellie H. Married on 11/28/2020

Dream Team

Hannah and Ashley were everything we could have dreamed of for our wedding day. They are extremely responsive and it is so obvious in the way the work that they love what they do. We wanted fun and candid-looking photos with lots of movement and laughter and that is EXACTLY what they delivered. Both the engagement shoot and the wedding day were perfect. Their instruction style is easy and minimalist and it makes the pictures capture you in such a natural tone. At every step they were eager to participate and throw ideas and get creative with us. My family and friends absolutely loved them too! During the day-of, they knew how important time was and we never missed a single second of our party or a single shot that we wanted taken (we have a fairly large family and they got us all!). There was a quick turn around for the pictures too which is also a bonus!! All in all we don't have a single complaint, if anything we can't write enough about how amazing it was and how lucky we feel to have worked with them. Thank you, Hannah and Ashley!
    Kirby L. Married on 06/20/2020

OMG! They are amazing!

I cannot believe how lucky we were to have Ashley and Hannah as photographers at our wedding! They worked with us through the virus. They made the entire experience fun and exciting. They always checked to make sure we were happy. They even brought us tissues and water to fight off the heat during the wedding. Plus, they stayed longer for the special surprise I had for Eli at the end of the night.
    The photos are soooooo beautiful and professional. They completely captured the essence of the wedding!
    I am so happy we hired them! I would 100% recommend their services to anyone looking for exceptional photographers. Thank you so much for making our day special!!!!

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Will
    20 photos · 11/10/2018

Pricing

Ashley and Hannah Photography Price Rates

Valdosta, GA, 31605
Location of (Ashley and Hannah Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding